المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Donning White Makes it Clear

postgraduate
04-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Pilgrimage To Makkah ( A ritual travel towards the Holy lands ) is the 5th pillar of Islam . Nowadays a lot of Muslims wherever they live , are about to get ready to perform that sacred incident .It must be done at least once in every Muslim's life .However , those with financial or healthy problems due to their disability either physically like being ill, getting too old OR financially such as being involved in heavy debts or being broke ,are excused of performing such travel .Moreover , it has been added recently some regulations which arrange the process of performing Al-Hajj by providing what might be called THE STATEMENT of Al-Hajj .It is an official permission given only to those who are permitted to perform Al-Hajj of both citizens and residents .It becomes necessary for each pilgrim to have that statement in order to perform Al-hajj legally .I know that such information is well-known to all of us .However, It is a great opportunity to discuss that ,though I am little bit late

When looking at that great scene of pilgrimage on television or we see that throughout the different means of media ,we can notice no difference among pilgrims . All of them are sporting the white colour (Two white pieces of thread clothing called Reda and Ezar ) .Such colour reflects the purity and sincerity of their intentions towards Allah in a very humble way .It is a symbol of reminding them how weak the man was since the first time he was born , and how weak he is going to be when it comes the moment of death .It is really a very touchy moment which increases the belief in Allah.
On the other hand ,Both rich and poor people are the same just as if they were brothers. Such view proves how Islam is equal and always calls for equality among people. They have come and gathered for only one mutual goal . It is to respond to what Allah the almighty has ordered them .Disregarding the races they belong to and countries they come from ,they come to confess the submission to HIM the almighty asking for HIS forgiveness .May Allah accept their good deeds .

rose rani
05-12-2008, 12:44 AM
thank u so much for this beneficial topic
may Allah bless bro
and if u let me from your topic to invite all this members to fast the 9 of the al hajia

postgraduate
05-12-2008, 01:27 AM
rani99

Thanks for being here .It is so kind of you to remind us of that . Yes ,Fasting on those upcoming days is one of the greatest deeds which a Muslim will be rewarded for .Thanks alot . I appreciate it for you

أميرة بأخلاقها@
05-12-2008, 02:39 AM
thanks my brother for sharing us this great topic

all the best

BloumagrieT
05-12-2008, 03:29 PM
postgraduate

May Allah bestow His blessings , mercy and forgiveness upon you

brother

Keep on those useful and interesting topics

Try To Reach
05-12-2008, 07:19 PM