المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : why we do that ?

عبادي1984
12-12-2008, 02:28 AM
Hi guys ... first of all , thanks Fasil 4444 for inviting me to this wonderful forum , I have just finished looking at it. It is really very organized, and developed .. please every body, keep going for giving us new ideas. I came to you guys with my first participating which is a question >>> why the learners of English always mock the one who is less than them in English .As a student of English Literature, it happens frequently here between my fellows , they just catch one mistake you commit and make it one of the biggest scandals in all over the world. therefor, could anyone tell me why Muslims do that to each other.By the way , I have experienced native speakers and how they deal with us when we try to speak English , they are so polite, and helpful comparing with our people. I am really sorry for saying that , but I believe that is the truth.

BloumagrieT
12-12-2008, 02:42 AM
عبادي1985

Hello brother

You're most welcome

Well , regarding your question

In learning a language , correcting mistakes is important

It's for the benefit of the leaner but how to correct someone is more important

If the corrector can't choose his/her words , I think it'll be so hard to us accept it

No one is acomplished but Allah brother

Poeple do make mistakes sometimes

One can help the other here but by using a proper way

I can't jump out of the blue and say hey there is a mistake correct it

I'm sure no will accept to be addressed in such a way

Allow me to thank you brother for such a thread

May Allah bless you

عبادي1984
12-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Thanks soso for your good point , and talking about the way, I should indicate to a proper way to deal with the feeling of one who makes a mistake while talking. You should refer to the mistake by repeating the same sentence that he or she said and put different couching in your sentence. for instance, if he or she said"I go now" you say" oh, so you are going to go now?" . By doing that, you correct the mistake, and he or she will be grateful.

BloumagrieT
12-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Thanks soso for your good point , and talking about the way, I should indicate to a proper way to deal with the feeling of one who makes a mistake while talking. You should refer to the mistake by repeating the same sentence that he or she said and put different couching in your sentence. for instance, if he or she said"I go now" you say" oh, so you are going to go now?" . By doing that, you correct the mistake, and he or she will be grateful.

Back again

It may work with simple expressions and statements

but it's difficult when it comes to a whole paragraph

Sometimes we need to change lots of expressions and phrases which may lead to

changing the whole paragraph

That's why I see it's difficult to use it

:smile (101):

fhoodz
12-12-2008, 11:41 PM
thanks abadi
we are all learners in this life and the one who is considering himself good in every thing make sure that he know nothing
i hope you all benefit as i hope from you all benefit

rose rani
13-12-2008, 03:01 PM
welcome to this nice club

yes what u have mentioned here is true
as a person was born educated
those kind of people forgot that they were like that before a while also they forget what our religion has urgedus to not laugh from each other
thanks for this important topic

عبادي1984
14-12-2008, 12:13 AM
It may work with simple expressions and statements

but it's difficult when it comes to a whole paragraph

It's difficult because of two things: first, some of us are not patient,so, they will correct in impolite way. second,and this is the main problem in our society, they are addicted to play the role of the CORRECTOR in public ( showing off). I think it's not going to be difficult if the intention that comes with correcting people is purified. best regards to you all

amooooori
16-12-2008, 05:50 PM
welcom Abadi to the nice club and I wlcome by your note . It is really what you said but, what is the solution in yuor opinion ? If I or you or any others shy . how can we learn ? Do not care about mocking and go ahed in your way . thanks alot

عبادي1984
17-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks Amori for your replying ... I used to be so happy when someone shows me my mistakes, otherwise , I will never learn ,but I am talking about the way we should use.. By the way, I suggest correcting each other privately. thanks again

غامدية والنعم
17-12-2008, 11:46 PM
Up up upup up