المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : help me للمره التانيه

Bybo
28-12-2008, 10:44 AM
للمره التانيه كتبت تعبير

هوا هندي انجليزي من كتر الخلبطه اللي فيه احس فيه اخطا كتير بس ما ادري اش هيا :smile (78):

المهم هادا هوا التعبير

My Bedroom

My bedroom Medium sized , I have good bed in the corner a room ,and small table near my bed on her the alarm clock. I have a gorgeous black and Pink carpet in central the room , and curtains her color pink. In one corners of the room there is nice library on it some books and novels that I love her , near it comfortable chair. There is Next to door my room a treasury big for clothes, also there is basket for stinky clothes. I have two shelves on one from it mirror and in the other some things for hair , Below these shelves there a box big for my bags and shoes. this is my bedroom

^_^

RIAN
28-12-2008, 12:15 PM
My Bedroom

My bedroom is Medium sized, I have a good bed in the corner of the room, and a small table near my bed where I put the alarm clock. I have a gorgeous black and pink carpet in central of the room, and a pink curtain. In one corner there is nice library contains some books and novels that I love them. In front of the library there is a comfortable chair. Next to the door there is a big clothes cabinet. Also, there is a basket for stinky clothes. I have two shelves one of them has mirror and on the other one there is some hair stuff, under these shelves there is a big box for my bags and shoes. This is my bedroom

Keaper
28-12-2008, 01:23 PM
ماقصر الاخ الكريم , بس تسحملي اخي الكريم ان اعلق على بعض ماكتبت : لاتذكر كثيراً and اذكرها في اخر شي في العد .2- there is a nice library
3- there are big clothes cabinet
4-where I put the alarm clock on

اسمحلي اخي الكريم على ماكتبتهوا انا , كل واحد معرض للخطا

Bybo
28-12-2008, 05:22 PM
مرررررررره ثانكس

الله يسعدكم (:

English Lover
28-12-2008, 06:34 PM
اشكر الاخ RIAN

ماقام به من جهد رائع

و Keaper

على التجاوب الجميل

بالنسبة لجملة ..

there are big clothes cabinet

في رائي ان الصحيح بـــ is لان المقصود ( cabinet ) وليس ( clothes )

ممكن ايضا استخدام wardrobe لمعنى الخزانة الكبيرة المخصصه للملابس

وانه لما يسرني كثيرا مثل هذه النقاش الجميل المعلوماتي المفيد

دمتم متواجدون بيننا