المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : والله محتاجه مساعدتكم

حلاوه 111
03-01-2009, 11:10 PM
هاي بليز خدمه واكون لكم من الشاكرين ابقى لابرتوري والدفنشن لهذ المقطع ابقاه الاربعاء ضروري والي بيساعدني راح ادعي له بعد كل صلاه MAURYA: (continues without hearing anything) There was Sheamus and his father, and his own father again, were lost in a dark night, and not a stick or sign was seen of them when the sun went up. There was Patch after was drowned out of a curagh that turned over. I was sitting here with Bartley, and he a baby, lying on my two knees, and I seen two women, and three women, and four women coming in, and they crossing themselves, and not saying a word. I looked out then, and there were men coming after them, and they holding a thing in the half of a red sail, and water dripping out of it--it was a dry day, Nora--and leaving a track to the door.

[She pauses again with her hand stretched out towards the door. It opens softly and old women begin to come in, crossing themselves on the threshold, and kneeling down in front of the stage with red petticoats over their heads.]

q8ia
04-01-2009, 01:53 AM
صباح الخير ...

حبيبتي انا مدري شنو تقصدين بالدفنشين تبين يعني معنى القصه على العموم انا لقيت هذا اتمنى يفيدج..

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/showthread.php?t=34338

دمتي بود

حلاوه 111
07-01-2009, 07:57 PM
q8ia مشكوووووووووووووووووووووو وووور اخوي ماقصرت لكن ابقاه باانجليزي مو باالعربي محتاجه مساعدتكم بليزززززززززززززززززززززز ززززززززززززز