وجعله الله في موازين حسناتكم:smile (73):

engee
20-01-2009, 06:29 PM
very nice idea

I'll try to help

الواثقة بالله
20-01-2009, 08:08 PM
I hope you like it :)

Gaza is not ALONE. ALLAH, THE ALMIGHTY is with them. I believe in the power of calling allah and Palestine is in my prayers. our hearts are broking when we are seeing these painful pictures which are full of blood. I want to say that our Arab leaders' reaction doesn't reflect the reaction of their citizens. We feel so sorry about what is happening for our sisters and brothers on Gaza, on individuals, nothing on our hands. What we have is to pray for them. I hope they will win and all these people who killed, they are still alive, they went to a better life, they went to the paradaise.

Unfortunately, our Arab leaders show us that ther are very weak. They don't even deserve to call them leaders. We are in the east and they are in the west. They don't even bother themselves to gather and arrange a meeting until now. One day, they will stand infront of their God and he will ask them, what they did!!....

They can do many things,
Arab countries still expert oil and Gas for USA
Some of the Israeli's flags are still flutter on some of the Arabian lands,
Arab people still buying their products,,,,,,, and etc,

Arab countries must be untit, and they must work hard to force other Arab leaders from what they are doing, unfortunality, they are supportaing USA. USA will still doing that and they will still support Jewesh, if the Arab countries will continue their sleeping.We must have a political movement to stop what these pigs are doing on Gaza.

I want to say that Israeli's aim is obvious, their aim is not to attack these brave men, but their aim is to killed each person on phalastaine, I think that they have the right to defend themselves, they show us their brave actions and patience, Even the plastainian kids show us that they are very brave!!!

Finally , Iam asking Allah to aid Gaza people against our enemies and thier enemis ..

The jewish dont know language except The Force language ..

Hereafter the translation of Ayat 4-6 from Surat Al-Isra':

And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)!

shy-rose
23-01-2009, 02:04 AM
so wonderful Naseem .............

God bless you

ENG LIT GIRL
23-01-2009, 04:05 AM
God bless you

English Lover
23-01-2009, 02:49 PM
عمل رائع اختي نسيم

جزاكِ الله خير

يحدوني الامل