المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Maha

Faisal1983
30-01-2009, 03:08 PM
It was by Arabic then I translated to English
I believe some sentence doesn't make sense after the translation so can you help me on it
to make it look good

She faces pain with smile to life, fights bad luck with optimism, enlightens the world by lights of mercy, Remove worries by friends' sincere prayers and she faces the time and circumstance with victorious smile that covers time and place.
You draw on the pages of my life everything beautiful despite what you suffered from the most mysterious and painful incidents. The time was so tough on you, you said once that your only flaw is your "innocence"; I wish that all humanity was suffering from this flaw, The area of love in your heart is like ten times the area of earth even more. And also you have half of the quantity of sympathy that possesses humanity. With your love and honesty you built the biggest building in existence, day after day and minute after minute the building is getting higher and higher. Your heart is not in his behavioral vocabulary root of the word "treason".
"I m fine" The same word you try to hide behind your fight with Destinies around you." Don't worry about me" you always repeat that to me .I am telling you I am not going to worry not because I am selfish but because I know that you are capable of handling any situation.. I know you love the past and children songs and you wish to go back someday to live a sweet life and escape from the hell named present. Yesterday, when I started writing this topic I was worried Is my pen going to be fair with you, will my words describe you as it should, will I be able to share the perception of your suffering, but I didn't find any answer to these questions, except that you will balance all the females of the world .Since when are you in this life? For more than twenty years! , I do not believe! All this beauty is only Twenty years old! , Sure that ordinary people need a thousand years to reach your innocence. Oh heavenly heart! Lucky who will marry you, he does not know that he will marry female from light. You owe personality soaked with love, full of romantic wishes and charming beauty. I feel the place she enters hardly breath, and the faces looking at you gains rejoicing and purity. I know that rivers flowing everywhere would stop with one tear on your cheek. Your time is mostly spent in your room, where I believe that no door would restrain you at one place. I never, and wouldn't ever believe that this door can (inhibit\prevent\forbid) your sanctity scent to reach (everyone/everywhere) around you, only but the ones further!! I doubt that walls do not have sense or, in a more precise, you created feelings in it. It wears black when you are sad and dances when you are happy. Since when are you drinking bitterness patiently? Since when did you lose your well? You are special person for me; you are like pure water for human, even more. I do not think that your heart look like ours, people like you don't have one heart or more precisely a bigger heart. . You forgive, forget, love, and sacrifice for others to be happy. There is no place in the world that could by fair you, this humanity will have not even a particle of sense if they didn't immortalize you name like what they do for great people. The factory that you were produced from was closed and failed to give a similar product.
With all the kindness that you posses I regret for my ignorance and stupidity in the black conversation we had on the messenger. When I shouted at you, your fallen tears were filling the chatting window and it moved to my keyboard, then I hated myself. Did you know that your word "Good night" that we always end our talks with, remains saved in a word document on my desktop and each time I add your charming to. You didn't notice how the green monitor change to black when you write "Faisal I am not feeling well", the same monitor dance happily when you write "miss you sweetie, how is your study going?"
Do you know the cloud that comes from the west which brings the rain and optimism .The cloud that enriches beauty and waters for creatures? The cloud that is full of smell of life. The cloud that departs and leaves behind fruitful gardens that make old people dance before young. The cloud that sends warmth by its drops that extended length of love whether far from us or near to us, the beautiful and the magnetic, this is you
Do you know the beautiful flowers of Holland; those flowers never get charming until you smile.
Do you know the rain drops which bring happiness to Bedouins and bring them spring? This is you.
Do you know the beautiful morning breeze after raining night this is you. Do you know the feeling when it rains for thirsty people in desert the same felling I get when I see your name "signing in" on messenger!
Last week I didn't see this word for 3 days; I get depressed and forget how to sleep.
Did you know tat in the last three days when I didn’t see that phrase, depression filled my life, I don’t know if the messenger and the web in this world can bear not seeing you for one more day. Did you know, that you are the pillow that your sisters sleep on to give them happiness and relaxation. Do you know that you will face a coming problem and you are sure of it, who is the person who has a heart like yours to marry you, who’s the person that deserves you?
My girl since you have that beautiful heart inside, tongue that always spells love, innocence, soft sweet emotions, and since you have that inspiring spirit. I am proud that you consider me "her love"
My girl you can get my love, prayers, secrets and everything that I have in life. Who am I to refuse your request? Who am I to annoy you by a word, and who am I to yell at you

أميرة بأخلاقها@
30-01-2009, 04:28 PM
fantastic my brother

honestly your effort is great

well done

I enjoy reading it

thanks for sharing us

الواثقة بالله
30-01-2009, 08:54 PM
that's superb

thanks alot

postgraduate
30-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Faisal1983

Thatz such an interesting job .Well-done friend .May Allah bless you always .Thanks for that

BloumagrieT
30-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Faisal 1983

That is really a good job brother

except for some grammatical and spelling mistakes

like adding s to some verbs and so on

we say your charm not your charming

with a smile not with smile

So enchanting

Keep on