this my first tpoic

ok
his mean is ?? i want everybody
visit my page
:smile (31):
[i choice this topic for you and i hope you enjoyment
when you read it

passions in a materialistic society

modern life has gained anew characteristic due to the hegemony of the machine,science andtechnology. simplicity, which was an inseparable part of human life only two centuries ago, has almost vanished to be replaced by complexity. on the other hand, purity, which has been a distinct charagteristic,has been substituted by pollution. furthermore, pursuit of matter has become noticeable in every field of life.

what could be called (materialism) has become prominent. this is a tendency to possess or grasp all that the hand may lay hold of.the reason, i think, is that man thinks himself immortal and, therefore, he tries to take as much as possible for the sake of boasting in public.people consider money as the balsam of life and the essence of happiness.there is nobody but think that he can subdue pepole with money .in this sense, most people think that control of life only comes through gold . therefore, ancient scientists and philosophers thought of changing base metals into precious ones.

in the light of this rigid materialism,man has started to view life form a materialistic perspective,forgetful of the fact that man does not live by bread alone.on the other side of the human world there are beautiful passions that give out warmth,there are lovely horizons, which make man look at the future with passion , and there is awonderful world filled with bright colours and melodious sound , namely , the sound of friendliness,love and sincerity. as a matter of fact , these colours make our life varied. hence, giving up this beautiful world, which is filled with warmth and passions, is only giving up life itself.which one of us would like to live a one_dimensional life???

Try To Reach
08-02-2009, 02:38 PM
passions in a materialistic society

!!

such GoOod subject to talk about in English

Yes feelings among this huge rendezvous in the Internet seem to be a Cold Communication
between all members specially the ones who met for the first time

some times there is nothing but a materialistic Communication

everyone looks for his needs not giveng any moment to thanx or repay to others who helped

Nevertheless here in Saudi English and somewhere people repay at least with a prayer or thanx

I can't say its an emotional but at least its not materialistic

thanx for the beautiful thread

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7140/thanx4addhs1.gif

ضــي
10-02-2009, 04:02 AM
thanks to much

my dear

Thank you for your participation

postgraduate
10-02-2009, 10:27 PM
ضــــــــــــــــي

Thanks alot . It is really a nice topic . Appreciated

ضــي
11-02-2009, 02:22 AM
thanx to much

my dear

for

assessment

of thetopic

ضــي
13-02-2009, 02:01 AM
Where people

Is such a difficult topic

But we have to learn

BloumagrieT
13-02-2009, 07:27 AM
Peace upon you dear sister

ضــي

Yeah, You're viewpont is right

but

still there are some people ,even if they are few, who live a non-materialistic life

A life full of satisfaction and contentment my dear

Thanks for the topic

We'll be waiting for your contributions sweetie

so keep going

Best of luck

ضــي
13-02-2009, 09:57 AM
soooosoooosooo

Thank you very much, dear

I thank your

Aditi wonderful words of the subject