المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Is That What We Can Call Change

postgraduate
11-02-2009, 12:48 AM
We would love to regularly change the color of our rooms, perfumes and many other things we usually consume. To some extent, change seems to be an acceptable matter which may add glamour to our lives. Stereotyping of getting ourselves used to do and use some certain things may cause a horrible effect which eventually leads to something called sluggishness. Sometimes we just feel that we want to get ourselves away of that stereotype and find something else which could renew the excitement and flourish our days with joy again .Hence, we believe how important the change is! But, I want to talk about it through an other point of view.
The concept of change may differ and have huge variations among people. Some people may say that we love fashion and we always look for everything new. So, they are interested in appearances and how they always look. Such an action to some how sounds ok and good. Being interested in that seems to be coincident with what we have of principles. However, other people may say that change could go beyond that. In order to be a modern person, we have to be totally changed .Actually, I can find myself going in a big trauma when I see a person looking down on others as away of expressing that change.

ضــي
11-02-2009, 03:03 AM
Thank you very much

my dear brother

Yes

we need change in our lives, but without exaggeration

to the extent we do not know ourselves

I like the change because it is a renewal and an exit from the routine

The subject of more than wonderful

A renewed and fun

talal_2888
11-02-2009, 03:11 AM
The President Barak Obama said in his campaign before coming a president : We need to change
And said You proved that change can happen. You built an unprecedented grassroots organization in all 50 states that brought a record number of people into the political process -- many for the first time, many for the first time in a long time.

Our success required unprecedented resources, and the Democratic National Committee played a major role on the ground efforts that generated record turnout up and down the ticket.

And I said the change can be in anywhere and everywhere. In our life we can change everything

الواثقة بالله
12-02-2009, 05:15 AM
thanks post

really amazing topic

rose rani
12-02-2009, 06:16 PM
very nice topic
thanks

postgraduate
13-02-2009, 12:18 AM
ضــــــــــــــــــي

Thanks alot for your passing by . Your cute words are appreciated for you. I am really happy to have you here . Thanks again

Talal_2888
Thanks so much for being here . It is really appreciated for you too .

نسيم

Thanks alot . Nice to see you again .It is apprerciated

rani99

You are welcome . Thanks for passing by dear

البـارع
13-02-2009, 03:29 AM
I think “stereotyping” connected with the thoughts and principles not to the appearances

So, it’s difficult and sensitive to make change easily . We have to pay full attention too get benefits from others NOT to be just imitators

In few words

We need to change but carefully

REGARDS

postgraduate
13-02-2009, 07:07 PM
البارع

Thanks brother for passing by . I really appreciate it for you . Regarding your kind note .I would say that it seems that you have not read the whole text .I began my topic by highlighting the change in terms of physical objects as an introduction to what I was about to emphasize . I did not mean by change the looks and appearances just as you thought . You can find what I meant by change at the last part of my topic . I meant that kind of change which would lead to a bad behavior when some people would look down on others and scorn them as a result of changing their looks and appearances((Of course,I am not talking about all )) .Thatz the point I tried to emphasize .Thanks again for your kind Note

superfragrance
13-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Actually, I can find myself going in a big trauma when I see a person looking down on others as away of expressing that change.

Then my dear postgraduate you will always be living in a trauma because we are living in a society where everyone is looking down on overyone else, one way or the other.

Thanks for the topic dear

postgraduate
14-02-2009, 06:23 PM
superfragrance

Thanks dear for your kind passing by . Not everyone is like that or behaving that way .Thanks.It is really appreciated for you your being here and passing by

يوسف محمد صالح
03-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks alot

postgraduate
16-03-2009, 11:51 PM
يوسف محمد صالح

You are welcome brother . Thanks for passing by

الأمواج الهادئة
17-03-2009, 09:08 PM
yes.. we need change in our live
is important for our live
Thank you very much...