بنت عمان
11-02-2009, 01:36 PM
hi our sisters and brothrs
i love translation, so i try to translate this subject
if anyone can correct my translation and show me my mistakes
to be better in translation
i will be thank him so much

Babies and Firework

[Babies cry. They cry loudly and incessantly. They cry because they may be hungry, they may need some thing to play, or simply, they need to tell someone to change their diapers! This summer, during my vacation at my sister place, I heard her little daughter, just about two years old crying. I went inside the room looking for her. The moment she sow me, she stopped crying and cast a smiling look. I assumed there was nothing to worry about and when I was about to turn back, she resumed crying. I reached her back, took her I my arms warmly and gave her a toy lying nearby and she stopped crying. When I was about to drop her back to the bed.. She started crying again- this time more loudly and until I took her back in my arms! Babies cry non- stop until they attract the attention of their mothers, fathers whoever insight.
I love fireworks. Every body does, I suppose. Recently there was festival in my home town- there is always some festivals every other day in India- and there was a display of firework at the beach close by our home. We were washing it from the balcony as they were shouting them off, one by one, all bursting into colorful showers of pyrotechnics against the dark blue sky. Soon people started gathering around the long beach trailing along there kids- small and big. Things were becoming more exciting down there as people started exclaiming "wows and Ohs." So we decided to walk right down to the beach to join the fun.
As I was washing the pyrotechnics at the beach I discover something that I had not experienced before when we were washing from the home there were only two key sounds- the sound o the firework going of, ad the sound of audience's reaction. The sounds were on higher decibels when the explosion was good and when the showers were big and colorful. But when we where down on the beach we got an additional noise –multiple echoes coming back from the initial concussion-, So we'd hear the boom, then a few second later, we'd hear echoes back from what seemed to be 4-5 different hard surfaces behind us. I also realized the 'booms, where now more intimate, 'feel –the –sound' experience as I was an active participant in the crowd.
That's fine. But soon I observed something else. The intensity of "wows" and 'Ohs' started receding after a while, despite the continuous firework. As the show progressed, people became accustomed and started engaging into conversations, forgetting the magic in the sky and the fun. I cold even see some people getting ready to move. Then something happened. There was a huge explosion – much bigger and more colorful and a louder burst of luminous showers which pulled them back to the magic. But all for a few moments – rather few seconds. Once the shower died down, they were back to their conversation.
The guys who organized the fireworks obviously wanted the crowed to stay or longer and were trying to do whatever to attract their attention and retain their enthusiasm. [/LEFT][/RIGHT][/LEFT]

الأطفال والألعاب النارية

الأطفال يبكون. هم يبكون بصوت مرتفع وبازدياد. ربما يبكون بسبب الجوع أو قد يحتاجون لشيء ما للعب أو ببساطه يحتاجون أن يخبروا أحدا ما لتغيير حفاظتهم!
في هذا الصيف،خلال إجازتي في سكن أختي، سمعت بكاء ابنتها الصغيرة والتي تبلغ من العمر سنتين تقريبا، ذهبت إلى داخل الغرفة بحثا عنها. وفي اللحظة التي رأتني فيها توقفت عن البكاء وألقت نظرة متبسمة، افترضت أنه لا يوجد شي للقلق عليه، وعندما أردت أن أرجع استمرت في البكاء، وتناولتها راجعا وأخذتها إلى ذراعي بدفء وأعطيتها لعبة وجدتها بقربي وتوقفت عن البكاء. وعندما أردت أن أرميها في السرير بدأت البكاء ثانية وبصوت مرتفع أكثر هذه المرة حتى أخذتها مرة ثانية بين ذراعي. الأطفال يبكون دون توقف حتى يجذبون انتباه أمهاتهم أو آبائهم أي شخص في المكان.
أحب الألعاب النارية وأعتقد أن كل شخص كذلك.
مؤخرا كان هناك احتفال في قريتي، هناك دائما بعض الاحتفالات بين يوم و آخر في الهند، وكان هناك عرض الألعاب النارية بالقرب من منزلنا... كنا ننظر إليها من الشرفة، بينما كانوا يطلقونها، منفجرة إلى زخات ملونة من الألعاب النارية في السماء الزرقاء المظلمة. وبعد وقت قصير بدأ الناس يجتمعون حول ممر الشاطئ الطويل بصحبة أطفالهم، صغارا وكبارا.أصبحت الأحداث أكثر إثارة بينما الناس يهتفون " وووو و أوووه" لذلك قررنا النزول للشاطئ والانضمام للبهجة.
وبينما كنت أشاهد عرض الألعاب النارية على الشاطئ. و اكتشفت شيئا لم أجربه من قبل، عندما كنا نشاهد الألعاب النارية من المنزل كان هناك مصدريين للأصوات، صوت الألعاب النارية وهي تنفجر،وصوت تجاوب الجمهور، و الأصوات ترتفع شدتها عندما تكون الأنفجارات بهيجة و يكون وابل المتفجرات كبيرة وملونة.
لكن عندما كنا في الأسفل على الشاطئ سمعنا ضوضاء أضافية-الصدى المتعدد يأتي راجعا من الهزة الأولية.لذا سمعنا الانفجار و مضت بضع ثوان ثم سمعنا عودة صدى آت ثانية وعلى ما يبدو أنة يوجد هناك 4-5 أسطح صلبة مختلفة خلفنا. كذلك أدركت أن الانفجار أصبح الآن أكثر هدوء ويبعث على الدفء و الراحة. جربت الإحساس بالصوت بينما كنت أشارك بفاعلية الحشد.
هذا ممتع لكن بسرعة لاحظت شيئا ما أيضا ،بعد مدة قصيرة بدأت شدة هتاف الناس " وواااوو و وووه " بالتراجع على الرغم من أن الألعاب النارية مستمرة.بينما يظهر التقدم في الألعاب النارية، أصبح الناس معتادين على ذلك وبدءوا ينشغلون بالمحادثات، ونسوا السحر والمتعة في السماء،بل وقد استطعت رؤية بعض الناس يستعدون للمغادرة، وبعد ذلك حدث شيء ما، كان هناك انفجار ضخم ووابل متلألئ يضيء في الظلام، وكان أكثر تلونا وأكبر من تلك بكثير. وهذا دفعهم للعودة ثانية للسحر ولكن لبضع لحظات - لحد ما لبضع ثوان- وفجأة خمد وابل المتفجرات، ورجع الناس إلى محادثاتهم.
ومن الواضح أن الفتيان الذين نظموا الألعاب النارية أرادوا أن تبقى الحشود لفترة أطول، بالإضافة إلى محاولتهم فعل أي شي لشد انتباههم وإعادة حماسهم.

talal_2888
12-02-2009, 11:53 AM
you translation is very good

أهم شي بالترجمة ( إنك تبتعدين عن الترجمة الحرفية او النصية ) ...

أهم شي انك تفهمين الموضوع وبعدها تترجمين على راحتك وعلى فهمك الي انتي فاهمته من دون الترجمة النصية او الحرفية+

postgraduate
13-02-2009, 12:50 AM
بنت عمان

Well-done . You have done a very wonderful job .Thanks alot .May Allah bless you

بنت عمان
15-02-2009, 11:11 AM
my major english but this translation was just the second translation
for me.i am student. i just try because i really like translation

Thank you very much our brothers