المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : new member

faa
23-02-2009, 12:08 PM
alsalam alykom

i am new member here
and i hope to talk eng lang very well

please tell me how can i benefit from this site?

thank you for all

Homie
23-02-2009, 12:58 PM
WELCOME dude

dagger
23-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Welcome ,though it is not my forum ,the owners should welcome you .Since no one of them did yet I had to do so .The easiest way to benefit is to keep talking ,writing and knowing some who speaks english (I am not soliciting ).I hope I did you good

postgraduate
23-02-2009, 10:38 PM
faa

Walaikum Asalam . Welcome to the English Club .We are so glad to have you here .By the way , there are alot of useful things posted and written over here which enable you to get benefit . The most important thing is that you should not give up . Reading alot ,listening ,writing and of course speaking are considered the main skills which you must focus on always . Wish you all the best of luck .

BloumagrieT
25-02-2009, 06:08 PM
faa

Welcome to the club brother

I hope you could enjoy your time here among us

Improving a language mainly depends on using it and practicing all the time

Other than that is extensive reading and listening to the radio and watching TV

to aquainted with it would help alot

I do wish you all the best

http://www.orkut123.com/images/thumbs/welcome.gif

إجتماعي
26-02-2009, 06:07 AM
welcome to the club my dear brother

in my humble view there are alot of methods or ways u can use to improve u english language

to improve the listening skill try to listen daily to the radio and if u r frome jeddah i advice u to listen
(FM 96.2) OR ( FM 1007 )

about writing skill i advice u to write english and chatting english through out english chat rooms or from our forum

www.englishbaby.com

from this site u can chatting and Definition what is the islam religion is mean and who is prophet mohamed( God's blessings and peace be upon him)

because there are alot of Non-Muslims chatting there and believe me they don't know who is the god

Finally... Wish you all the best of luck

بنت عمان
05-04-2009, 10:30 AM
welcome to Saudienglish
I am sure that your english languge will improve