المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Wanna ur point of veiw on these words

Foshia
02-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Hello Sisters and Brothers?how have u been doing, hope ur doing fine..

I read this poem (well it's not a poem practically )and I realy liked it & wanted u 2 read as well...

Oh..before I go PLZZZZZ if any one knows what 2 call this type of writing plz tell me

Sometimes we walk through life,Not even knowing where to go,Without a destination, or knowing why,Or with what kind of purpose…We go through life, looking for something,Though we don’t know what it is.Suddenly along the way,We meet wonderful people,Those who will be there for us.To guide us in our way,Those who will make life easier, just lending a hand,Or a comporting shoulder to lean on…Those people, who will always find a way to make us laugh,Even when we see the world falling apart at our feet.They will stand beside us,And will always be willing to cheer us up…Those are the ones I call real friends…And YOU are definitely one of them…Thanks for being with me,In the most troublesome parts of my life.YOU were just what I was looking for,I’m glad I found you…I count on you; I hope you count on me…From now on…I CALL YOU FRIEND.-Unknown
:smile2 (2)::smile2 (2)::smile2 (2):

CHARLES DICKENS
03-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Hey there
that's a nice well chosen topic
as for me I don't actually know what should we name this type precisly
but you could say meaningful & friendly prose

just my point of view ...I hope someone tell us if there is a certain criteria or type suits this kind of writing

Good Luck Miss Foshia
(-;

Foshia
03-03-2009, 05:46 AM
Tank u brother 4 telling ur point of veiw and responding my topic.

Accept my greetings:girl face (107):