المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Religion Is Men-made, God Is Not

Barbie
05-10-2005, 09:41 PM
It seems to me that the clash of diffrent religions brought this planet to the brink of disaster - people are willing to give their lives for whatever it is they believe in - Allah, God, Jehova, you name it -
People, who can not forecast what the unknown day of tomorrow will bring, seem to know how it works at "the other side" -
They are even willing to kill for it - crash planes into buildings - blow themselves to a thousand pieces (rest in pieces?) - without a single shred of evidence for the existance of what they believe in -

To me, this subject is relevant because of the great dangers and turmoil caused by it - the suffering and the countless victims of those actions are forcing me to start this discussion.

Are we able to create peace? We where able to connect the world thru internet, cellphones, etc. But could mass communication bring us peace?

I don't know where God is, but if Satan to exists, we could track down his whereabouts easy - Just check the yellow pages - his add has to be in there somewhere - 'Satan looks for a job, any kind of job, He will clean your house for any rate - because so many believers took his job, and delivered better work then he ever could!"

Religion Is Men-made, God Is Not
هذا عنوان لكتاب على فكرة :mad: