المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Let's do it

postgraduate
27-04-2009, 03:26 AM
It is not that long ,but it is fine . A week given is better than none . I think you know now what I am talking about . We are now enjoying ourselves before getting ready for schools again . Though this kind of breaks could do nothing ,but we can do a lot with it . I know that most of you would say but how come ! It is merely a week what can I do ? Here are some tips .
A little phone call asking about a relative you have not been in touch for long may do the mission .
Dropping by one of your neighbors whose door might be closer to you than your car and asking about how they are doing would cost you nothing .
Being among your kids –if you are married – and sharing them their own games just as if you were a kid would not steal that dignity as a father .

A lot of things which we can do and cost nothing . Have you got any to add ?

ريما الحسين
27-04-2009, 04:11 AM
exactly postgraduate u r right we must ask about our neighbours and ask them what they doing

some people doesn't care about ..

also there is something very important 4 muslims , especially ( read the Quran ) coz some persons doesn't

find any time if they have job or school

thank u so much my brother 4 sharing us such a useful topic

I'm waiting 4 a lot of participations here ..

Regards

special miss
27-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Great ideas, my friends. I think that we should use this time to read more useful books as well. We could also practise our hobbies and talents whatever they are.
You're right. One week could be enough to do a lot of things.
:small (49):

The tolerant
27-04-2009, 08:56 PM
great ideas God bless you :smile (38):

postgraduate
29-04-2009, 11:22 PM
ريما الحسين

Thanks for your comment . Yes , just as you have said that we have also to read the Quraan . Unfortunately some of us read it only in Ramadhan and that is it . Thanks for that note .Your passing by is deeply appreciated

postgraduate
29-04-2009, 11:27 PM
special miss

Thanks for joining us and sharing . Absolutely correct . It is going to be better if we make use of it by reading and doing whatever is good . Appreciated for you your being over here and passing by . Thanks alot

postgraduate
29-04-2009, 11:29 PM
حمودنة

Thanks alot

انجليش وبس
30-04-2009, 07:59 PM
thanks so much for the great ideas

yes we shuld try and never forgive hope

we should make changes in our sosiety

our great nation
to start great steps

thanks alot

regards

BloumagrieT
01-05-2009, 12:50 AM
postgraduate

Great ideas brother

May Allah bless you

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr125/michela161270/Thank%20you/thankyou-4.jpg

إجتماعي
01-05-2009, 01:45 AM
thanks alot my dear brother for the great ideas

actullay we can also do alot of things in one minute not only for a week

such as

in one minute you can...... read one page of Holy Quran

in one minute you can..... read sura -Al Ikhlas ( Sincerity) 20 times that's mean you read seven times of Holy Quran completely
coze as u know one times of read sura Al Ikhlas = (one third) of quran as our prophet mohamed prayers and peace be upon him said

in one minute you can..... contact with your neighboring or relative by phone or by lovely message

in one minute you can..... ask Allah for any things you need or you want

accept my humble sharing

thanks again

postgraduate
05-05-2009, 12:30 AM
انجلش وبس

Thanks brother for joining us . Appreciated

postgraduate
05-05-2009, 12:31 AM
SoOoSoOo

You are welcome . Thanks for passing by . Appreciated for you too

postgraduate
05-05-2009, 12:37 AM
إجتماعي

Thanks dear for your sweet passing by and adding such a nice comment .
Yes , brother as you have indicated . Not only a week ,but in a minute we can do alot of things such as those things you have mentioned of reading a page of the Holy Qurran and so on . Thanks brother again for your interest and for this cute comment . Appreciated for you again

أميرة بأخلاقها@
08-05-2009, 04:22 PM
great idea

thanks

regards

DONT BE CRUEL
10-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Nice topic

go on

postgraduate
11-05-2009, 06:02 PM
أميرة بأخلاقها@