المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : طلب ضروري وعاااجل

(( معلم ))
04-05-2009, 10:47 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته لو سمحتوا ابي منكم تعبير عن المملكة العربية السعودية ما يقارب 15 جملة بأسر وقت أنا منتظر ردكم وأكون لكم من الشاكرين ,,,
:smile (101)::smile (101):

app.linguistics
04-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has the most important spot in the world. This place is called Makkah which has the holy mosque . Kingdom of Saudi Arabia considers the first country of producing oil in the world. So,these two features give the kingdom priority among the countries of the world even Muslims or non-Muslims. King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz is the king of Saudi Arabia and he is one of the wise presidents of the world. On the other hand ,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia consists of five regions . These regions are, the middle, the eastern ,the western, the southern and the northern region. Riyadh is the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which is located in the middle region. Makkah and Madinah are the two Islamic cities are located in the western region. Madinah has the mosque of prophet Mohammad peace be upon him. This mosque is the second important mosque in the world. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has three international Airports that connect it with all over the world. These airports are King Abdulaziz, King Khaled and King Fahad. finally , Saudi Arabia is very peaceful country because of applying the Islamic law.

(( معلم ))
04-05-2009, 11:53 PM
ألف شكر على مجهودك الرائع,,,

app.linguistics
05-05-2009, 09:43 AM
salam dr-subahi

i got your message but unfortunatelly i couldn't reply because my membership still new.

anyway , i am sorry for what i did.

thank you

روحي سوسو
08-05-2009, 08:19 AM
للرفع ااااب

Dr_subahi
08-05-2009, 07:12 PM
never mind app.linguistics

dr_subahi