المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Effects of cold water

talal_2888
19-05-2009, 08:23 PM
EFFECTS OF COLD WATER

For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.

You may never have the f i rst chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know the better chance we could survive.

A cardiologist says if everyone who reads this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life. Read this & Send the link to a friend. It could save a life. So, please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about.

الواثقة بالله
19-05-2009, 08:33 PM
oh thanks for this good information

L

talal_2888
19-05-2009, 08:50 PM
thanks sis for coming

thanks alot

فـيصـل
19-05-2009, 08:51 PM
i may read a hundereds of articles all talking about the effects of cold water

and don't drink a cold water....but to be honset

they may live in a countries with a calm weather not like us

then they make experinces of water cold

and said don't drink cold water
if they live here in Riydha definitely,theu will change what they have said before about
drinking the cold water

lol

thank you for advice

كل الحنان
23-05-2009, 04:54 PM
talal_2888

Thanks alot for such valuable advice

faisal4444

looooooooooool

Why u r angry!!!! ok,drink cold water but be carful,dont drink it after mails or when you get tired from any work or when you are tired from hot wheather

Becuz I know one died after drinking a cup of cold water ,He was so tired from the weather

May Allah protect all of you

BloumagrieT
23-05-2009, 11:39 PM
talal-2888

Thanks brother

May Allah bless you

Keep up the good work

http://www.glitter-town.com/thank-you-myspace-glitter-graphics/thank-you-myspace-glitter-graphic-10.gif

talal_2888
24-05-2009, 12:03 AM
thanks folks for visiting

thanks alot

I care
24-05-2009, 06:51 PM
:smile (73):i dont think that i can drink cold water after meal

but i ll give it a try

thanx talal for ur benfit information