المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : رحـــــــــــــــابــــــ ــــة الـــــــــــصـــــــــدر

M.o_o.N
21-05-2009, 11:02 AM
رحـــــــــــــــابــــــ ــــة الـــــــــــصـــــــــدر

قال لقمان لأبنه عند توليه الحكم: يا بني ، لأن اكتملت لك كل الصفات الحسنه إلا رحابة الصدر ، بقيت ريشة في مهب الريح ، والعوبه في أيدي محكوميك. ورحابة الصدر تعني الصبر الجميل علي المعارضة من أي نوع كانت ومن أي مصدر جاءت ، كما يتاح لك أن تقوم اعوجاجك أو أن تقوم اعوجاجها إذا كانت معوجة وكنت مستقيما ، أما أن تحاول القضاء علي كل معارضة فأمر اعيذك منه يا بني لأنه فوق طاقتك وطاقة أي إنسان ومن ثم فأنت بغير معارضة جواد بلا لجام ، ومركب بلا شراع.
حذار ثم حذار يا بني أن تزدري أي إنسان من الناس فقد تستأ سد الثعالب ، والثعالب إذا استأسدت كانت اشد بأسا وأفظع بطشا من الأسود وأنت في الواقع لا تعرف أي الناس هم الثعالب وأيهم النسور والأسود . لذلك أوصيك برحابة الصدر تجاه الأقوياء والضعفاء بالسواء.

Forbearance

Lokman said to his son when he acceded to the throne:
My son, if you possessed all virtues except forbearance, you would still a feather blown in the wind, a toy in the hands of your subjects.
Forbearance means abundant patience for opposition of any sort it may be and from any source it may come, so as to have the possibility to straighten out your deviation, or to straighten
out your own, if it were deviated and you were straight, but to try to exterminate every opposition is a matter I appeal you to avoid, my son, because it is beyond your capacity, and beyond Rid of opposition, you are a horse anyone's capacity.
without reins, a boat without sails.

Beware, my son, beware of despising any human being. Foxes may turn into lions. And foxes, when transforming into lions, are
more courageous and more violent than lions. And you do not know who of the human beings are foxes, and who are eagles and lions. That is why I advise you to be forbearing towards the strong and the weak alike.

كسلانه هع
21-05-2009, 11:51 PM
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

البـارع
22-05-2009, 02:59 AM
you're a brilliant translator
keep it up