للطالبات ...........
انا لاول مرة يطلب مني ذالك :mad: ولا اعرف الموجهة شرحت لي ذالك
لكن اريد تفاصيل اكثررررررررررررررر
الرجاء الرد وعدم الاهمال
وشكرااااااااااااااااااااا اااااااااااا

أمير الحرف
23-10-2005, 03:59 AM
السلام عليكم
الموضوع وما فيه كلها 10 درجات اعطيها العشر ووسعي صدرك واحياناً يكون هناك استمارة خاصة بالطالبات العملي يمكنك الحصول عليها من المديره واذا لم توجد فيمكنك توزيع الدرجات حسب وجهة نظرك من تحضير وضبط للفصل وتوزيع للسبورة وتصحيح الدفاتر وغيرها . بالتوفيق ,,

miss. English
23-10-2005, 05:37 AM
ورقة التقييم تكون عند المديره

english wizard
24-10-2005, 02:16 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
[align=left]to my sister 9512[/center]
[align=left]I have supervised student teachers twice, and I can tell you that there is a special form that you get from the college containing the details of the evaluation
They include personality, conforming to Islamic dress and ethics, accepting criticism and guidance
There is also a section for the preparation of the lesson, objectives..... etc.
There is a section on the lesson itself: warming up activities, proper use of the board, proper use of aids, pupil correction , feedback, teacher's voice, and her control of the classroom, problem handling.....etc.

Before we started supervision we attended a meeting at the college telling us how to evaluate the student teachers and how to send you evaluations to them. And especially how to distribute the lessons to the student teachers: one lesson a day and every day a different grade and different lesson(grammar-word guide... ), so by the end of their training they would have tried as many teaching situations as possible

my advice to you is that you contact the college and ask them for information, they can send you the forms with the students themselves.
I hope that you find what I have written useful. and hoping to hear about how you are doing.
[/center]