المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A Story by Me

Undercover woman
07-07-2009, 04:33 PM
The man I loved
This is the first page of my novel I hope you like it

She looked throw her tears at her room . It was a typical teenager room. The poster of American Idol cover the walls. She saw the calendar hanging on the wall . to her surprised it been one week since she last heard of him. maybe he do not care. Liza softly past her mother room. while she was going down the stairs Liza was thinking of him. "Is the fight he had with my mother so strong that he forget about me ?but why?". She remembered the conversation she had with her mother last night and how she did not answer any of her questions. She did not notes she was in the kitchen. After few minutes she had a warm
Pizza in front of her. She could not eat. crying all these days hurt her more then she thought .she was on her way to go to her room when she heard his car coming she was rushing to see him, but her mother was faster then her. So she hide in the closet to hear what they have to say. Through a small opening she could see him. He seem to be wearing the same clothes, which he was wearing a few days ago. His face was dirty as if he did not have a bath since she last saw him. She was happy to see him, but at the same time she angry. ''Why did not he asked about me? Is he here for me??? If so why did not he called me??'' these was her thought in the dark closet. Her mother was speaking with a quiet tone. It is the first time she see her mother so weak. She is a beautiful woman .When she come to a room all eyes turn to her. Her golden hear was covering half of her face, may be that what she want. What did her mother do to be so scared. " Shawn I beg you lower you voice I do not want Liza to hear you" said her mother with a shivering vice." You do not want her to know the truth about you Jennifer". Jennifer quietly said " It is not about me it is about Liza's father". Shanw came closer to Jennifer and shock her by the arms he was hysterical and shouting " Liza is my daughter. She is mine". Liza was in the closet trying to keep her tears from falling down ." Why did not tell me that Liza's father was a live .When we first met you told me that he was died. How could you lie to me??? . And all these years I believed you . I even loved Liza like my daughter. How could you do this to both of us? "Shanw voice was so weak , but his eyes were burning with anger." Jennifer sit on the chair as if she no longer have the strength to look in his eyes. She said nothing." Will are not you going to say any thing?? Believe me nothing you are going to say will explain why you lied to us for the lost 16 years "."what was I supposed to say ?? Hey Shawn this is my daughter Liza by the way her father is in jail for killing a policeman" said Jennifer with tears in her eyes. Shawn came closer to her and said "I can not believe you did not trust me after all of these years ". Jennifer looked at him and said " trust a man with my life. If I learn one thing from Liza's father it will be to never trust a man who could heat you at any time". "What do you mean did he heat you" said shawn with a softer look on his face." He used to enjoy heating me every day. I used to be weak because I loved him. And he continued saying he was sorry, and I was foolish to believe him………" she could not keep on talking ." I do understand if you never speak to me, but you have to help me this man can not see my girl .You have to stop him" said Jennifer. Shanw shouted " How can I stop him ?? He is her father. And he have a court order to see her". " I do not care. He can not see my daughter. Even if I have to kill him myself ".Liza life turned upside-down in one minute. Is the man she called dad all her life is not her father????. And her real father a killer.

BloumagrieT
07-07-2009, 09:08 PM
المجهولة

Welcome to the club dear

http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/581/581147tbb7h39ff3.gif

What do we have here?! A new story writer!!

Well-done sister

You've done a good job except for some grammatical and key board spelling mistakes

http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/22/22997l1dwn476l5.gif

I'll wait for the next part keep going

Undercover woman
08-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Excuse my misdoing . I was so happy to participate, that I did not notice. I hope you liked my story. I only wrote it yesterday. :girl face (103):

postgraduate
09-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Undercover Woman
Nice try . You have got a great talent . Just keep it up . Thanks for sharing that