مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Odd Moments

M.o_o.N
10-07-2009, 09:48 PM
hey friends ^_^ Salams

here I am again posting a short story written by ME

sa waiting for your opinons

Enjoy

Odd Moments

The man opposite me in the train was pretending to read a newspaper. Every time I looked up, I found that he was looking at me over the top of the paper. I pretended not to notice , but the man's strange expression made me feel nervous. In the end, I couldn't bear it any longer, so I got up and went into the corridor.

When I reached the corridor, I felt someone following me so, I tried to hide but that wasn't useful. Suddenly, a hand pulled my shoulder , I got really scared & wanted to hit that person but his strong hand stopped me. "Henry stop it, Its me….didn't you recognize me?? " he shout loudly. I turned my face to see the speaker & he was the same guy staring at me, his face was familiar but I couldn't match him to any one I now. His reply broke the silence " Its me Mark, we were together in high school before 15years ago. You didn't change at all" . I kept my eyes on him, opening them wide I finally realized him. " Ooooh my God..Mike!!!! Mike Smith!!! Unbelievable …You changed a lot man, what happened to your long hair?? And ugh see your self you lost a lot of weight, Eh ..that's like yesterday" I replied .

At last, we went back to our seats & talked a lot about our lives and changes we had till he reached his station. We waved for each other and he disappeared between the crowd.

نبع الغرام
10-07-2009, 10:16 PM
A good story Thank you from my heart

M.o_o.N
10-07-2009, 10:37 PM
You are welcome sweety ^___~

rose rani
10-07-2009, 10:55 PM
nice story ,and it happen alot
in this story they have been finished the high school
for fifteen years , however we may forget the people who studied
with them two years
thank you honey for sharing us

البـارع
10-07-2009, 11:26 PM
I surbrise when I meet anyone of old friends
I cant express my feelings , but usually I would be happy to meet them

nice story
thank you

BloumagrieT
11-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Good job Renoa

The most embarresing thing is when you meet an old friend

whom you forgot her/his name urrrrgh

I always do this and I hate my self whenever I do it

Thank you dearest

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/graphics/6/superjob.gif

The tolerant
11-07-2009, 12:39 AM
nice work
thanks

M.o_o.N
11-07-2009, 11:30 PM
http://www.twinstuff.com/store/catalog/images/egg_thank_you.jpg

I think that happens alot and everyday

thanks dears

postgraduate
12-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Renoa
Well-done . I enjoyed reading . Sometimes such moments took us back to those days to remember how we were . It is something sweet to recall that sensation again and share it with our ex-friends .Thanks alot .sure it is a nice one .

M.o_o.N
12-07-2009, 07:23 PM
postgraduate

Shoooooooooooooookranat ^____^