المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : **Children's Literature**

M.o_o.N
10-07-2009, 10:02 PM
**Children's Literature**

http://www.marxists.org/subject/art/literature/children/children.jpg
The Children's Literature appeared and outstand as its own division of English literature in the nineteenth century. A lot of writers started to write stories , novels and poems for Children at that time .Early nineteenth century was responsible for the writing down and preserving of the children's literature, It was for children themselves and it intended to instruct and interest the young, but even adults liked it . many tales and novels had been written for children, such as the fairy tales of Charles Perrault, The Railway Children by Edith N. and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Charles Lutwidge Dodgson.

This kind of literature supports classroom teaching these days, giving both kids and teen students the chance & the opportunity for hands-on experience of primary source materials. The collection covers children's literature up through about World War I, charting the growth and transformation of books for children during the golden age of the genre, the age of inventions and much more in the nineteenth century .

البـارع
04-11-2009, 12:45 PM
children literature is a very complicated and intensive process, it's difficult is how to teach literature to kids, and the most difficult is how to choose the topics for kids

M.o_o.N
04-11-2009, 01:47 PM
البارع

that's true

thanks brother for your passing

فلورندا
05-12-2009, 06:48 PM
يسلمووو يآعســــــــــــــــل..

M.o_o.N
05-12-2009, 11:57 PM
فلورندا

ربنا يسلمك غلاي