المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Good book

Deana
16-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Tell us about a book you are reading (or have read). What is its title? Who wrote it? What is it about? Why do you like it?

Deana
16-08-2009, 05:45 PM
about me,I have read the story “In another country’. This is the famous story of Hemmingway.The story talks a bout the fate of soldier after the war This story help me to understand my life more and more I advice every one to read it.
I am waiting your intreasting book..

rose rani
16-08-2009, 06:17 PM
wow so interessting topic
and by this we will know alot of information about
different kind of books

thank you for sharing us

and about the book i will be back wrtie
about

Deana
16-08-2009, 06:48 PM
thanks
oky waiting your Interesting book

BloumagrieT
19-08-2009, 04:08 AM
Deana

That's a good idea indeed

God bless you sister

Here links you can enjoy a summary about one of my favourite novels

Deana
22-08-2009, 03:07 AM
hiii
what about the other we need to know about your Experience Various books

RIAN
22-08-2009, 05:09 AM
Arabic

Or

English

Deana
22-08-2009, 05:36 AM
sure english to improve our knowledge

RIAN
22-08-2009, 06:00 AM
sure english to improve our knowledge

Unfortunately, I have been reading Arabic books for several months

Deana
22-08-2009, 06:19 AM
oky you can tell us about it But in english
good luck

rose rani
23-08-2009, 11:48 PM
hi I am back
how are you my sister Deana

the book that I have read recently is

Reading Compehension success in 20 Minutes A Day

this book teaches you how to read in English
and how to understand the whole reading without
using dictionary
and in my opinion it is perfect to improve our reading

M.o_o.N
24-08-2009, 03:27 PM
nice topic :)

Okay, I was reading a good stories book but I forgot the name and the writer lol
It is modern short stories for a writer from South Africa , all the stories give us a view to the African people.
One of the stories about a kid asked his mother saying mama why I am black but the inner of my hands are white?
She said : my son when God created us He put our hands in water and we became like that.
The kid was satasfied with the answer though it wasnt true and the kids at school kept bothering and mocking him for that believe till the teacher told him ur mama meant that we all are human and God created us like that and we r uniqe race we know each other by that mark. :)

RIAN
26-08-2009, 04:12 AM
oky you can tell us about it But in english
good luck

I’m reading a book called the Trench. The Trench is the second book in a trilogy commencing with “Cities of Salt” by Abdelrahman Munif. It disguises the events in Saudi Arabia, rising for the discovery of oil by the Americans in the Eastern Provence, and its impact on the inhabitants.
It is a good book for someone who wants to know about the Saudi Arabia before and after the discovery of oil and how it affects the community. However, the whole series is prohibited in Saudi Arabia.

Rian

فـيصـل
26-08-2009, 03:48 PM
well, to be honest i'm intersting in some Arab's book to read rahter than English books

so i have read a book called
حكايات كفاح

it's magnificant book .The author show some of the successful men in the world and show how they suffered in the beginning of their life.In short i like the bbok so much and i hope to read it

thank you
Deana