المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : :::happiness:::

RIAN
22-08-2009, 04:54 AM
HAPPINESS

Happiness is one of the most poring subjects since most of the people are surrounded by this talk able issue. However, has any one thought about the definition of happiness? It is easy to feel but it is very difficult to define. This is why there are no certain steps, instructions or regulations that people have do in order to be happy.

Experts on well-being, philosophers, religious men, etc give many different definitions for happiness. At last there are more than ten definitions for it, making it a philosophical subject. Others such as companies and business men exploit people’s desires to be happy to gain profit or benefits from them. For instance, companies of sexual stimulants always take advantages of people’s disability to deceive them by using the term “be happy”. However, taking these sexual stimulants drags does not mean you will be happy. They use this term for commercial purposes. Therefore, understanding the term “happiness” helps in preventing people from being exploited.

First, let’s begin with the most suitable and appropriate definition for happiness. Happiness is the state of being happy characterized by delight, pleasure, joy, contentment or satisfaction.

There are many inexact conceptions about happiness or how to be happy. I will talk about two of them which are money and future goals.

Money

Most of the people believe in that money can make any one happy, whereas research and studies show that it is hard to be happy if you do not have sufficient money to live a decent life rather than that money does not make any differences. According to the David Myers’s article "The Funds, Friends and Faith of happy people", people who ride buses are happy as much as people who drive expensive brand new cars.

Future goals

Achievements do not crucially participating in making people happy. Any one has a lot of dreams, goals or futures plan, but achieving them does not mean you are happy. Michael Wiederman is an expert on well-being says who many times you feel you are not happy after reaching your goals.

How to be happy is what I will talk about later.

Important Notice:
I wrote all of the article and it expresses my own view.

Sincerely,
Rian

:lost lady:
23-08-2009, 02:18 AM
Masha Allah.............May Allah bless and protect U bro Or sis
U did a wonderful job
i'm completely wid ya.
I agree wid ya
Happiness is one of the most difficult things to define in the world>>>> allow me to add this about money ,,,,, it may be the husk of many things, but not the kernel. It buys you food, but not appetite; medicine, but not health; acquaintances, but not friends; servants, but not loyalty; days of joy, but not peace or HAPPINESS
Thanx alot 4 sharing it wid us
Keep it up
waiting 4 the rest
Excuse my awful lang ^-^
Peace,

BloumagrieT
23-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Good job

That's totally right

Happiness is something unreachable for those who seek satisfaction

beyond there hands and ability

One must realize his/her abilities and work hard according to it and

feel satisfied by it to reach happiness

One of the most distructive elements to happiness is envy and comparing yourself

to others

Thank you Rian for sharing us your thoughts

We'll wait for the rest

rose rani
23-08-2009, 11:40 PM
wow your writing is so perfect
i have enjoyed reading it

I do agree wiith you
it is so difficult to difine
what is the happiness

as we can see many people have money
and acheive all their goals, but they are unhappy
in my opinion as should people know why they
have been created, they will be happy
and this can not be unless they are Muslims

thank you so much for sharing us this wonderful topic

M.o_o.N
24-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Rian
Masha Allah
Wow
I loved it
You are going to be a great writer just keep the good job up and best of luck.
I believe that Happiness is our glasses that we wear to see the world in a better way :)

RIAN
25-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Masha Allah.............May Allah bless and protect U bro Or sis
U did a wonderful job
i'm completely wid ya.
I agree wid ya
Happiness is one of the most difficult things to define in the world>>>> allow me to add this about money ,,,,, it may be the husk of many things, but not the kernel. It buys you food, but not appetite; medicine, but not health; acquaintances, but not friends; servants, but not loyalty; days of joy, but not peace or HAPPINESS
Thanx alot 4 sharing it wid us
Keep it up
waiting 4 the rest
Excuse my awful lang ^-^
Peace,

Thanks a lot for your comment
Please do not hesitate if you have something to add, we have to share our ideas if we want help each other

Rian

RIAN
26-08-2009, 03:39 AM
Good job

That's totally right

Happiness is something unreachable for those who seek satisfaction

beyond there hands and ability

One must realize his/her abilities and work hard according to it and

feel satisfied by it to reach happiness

One of the most distructive elements to happiness is envy and comparing yourself

to others

Thank you Rian for sharing us your thoughts

We'll wait for the rest

I like the comparison idea, if you want to be prosperous; you have to invest in yourself and do NOT try to compare with others.

I strongly agree with you. In fact, few days ago I was telling the same point to one of my friends.
Great comment “SoOoSoOo”….. I think we can develop a good thought about happiness if ever one gives has opinions about it.

Thanks a lot

RIAN
26-08-2009, 03:54 AM
wow your writing is so perfect
i have enjoyed reading it

I do agree wiith you
it is so difficult to difine
what is the happiness

as we can see many people have money
and acheive all their goals, but they are unhappy
in my opinion as should people know why they
have been created, they will be happy
and this can not be unless they are Muslims

thank you so much for sharing us this wonderful topic
:smile (28):
I agree with the Islam Idea, but the Islam does NOT restrict our behaviors. Hence, we can do whatever we want unless it’s propitiated by sharia.
So what do you think?

Thanks a lot for your comments

RIAN
26-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Rian
Masha Allah
Wow
I loved it
You are going to be a great writer just keep the good job up and best of luck.
I believe that Happiness is our glasses that we wear to see the world in a better way :)

You are right……
We should be very OPTIMISTIC as we want to be happy

Thanks a lot

فـيصـل
26-08-2009, 03:35 PM
wo

really sometime i feel happy but i can not describe what i have felt

i think the happiness is when the person think that he is statisfied about what he has done'
aslo full compeletly satisfy about himslef

thank you so much

أنــفاس عــمان
30-08-2009, 06:03 AM
Achievements do not crucially participating in making people happy. Any one has a lot of dreams, goals or futures plan, but achieving them does not mean you are happy

For this hint ..May you accept my special appreciation for this nice thread

ريما الحسين
01-09-2009, 02:40 AM
wow wow mashallah my dear RIAN

U r so smart

keep it up

Regards

ايمان بلال
01-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Your choice is superb!

May Allah bless you,

RIAN
02-09-2009, 12:11 AM
wo

really sometime i feel happy but i can not describe what i have felt

i think the happiness is when the person think that he is statisfied about what he has done'
aslo full compeletly satisfy about himslef

thank you so much

Hi Faisal,
First, thank you so much for stopping by
After reading you comment, I understood that happiness depends in the past due to the achievements.
Is that what you mean?

Thanks a lot

RIAN
02-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Achievements do not crucially participating in making people happy. Any one has a lot of dreams, goals or futures plan, but achieving them does not mean you are happy

For this hint ..May you accept my special appreciation for this nice thread

Thank you for reading it…..

Thanks a lot

RIAN
02-09-2009, 12:16 AM
wow wow mashallah my dear RIAN

U r so smart

keep it up

Regards

Finally, you are here

Where have you been