المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Learn from your mistakes "grammatical ones " 2

T.Sultan
10-11-2005, 09:42 PM
[align=left]Hi ,

Note : the slang language is different to the formal one. So, you might find someone say a sentence that is formally wrong. So , I hope you understand that the mistakes I correct are those that belong to the formal language.

The sentences that have mistakes are as follows:

"They don’t know what do nouns and pronouns stand for. "

Explanation: We must not use the auxiliaries that form questions when what we are going to write is supposed to be a sentence. You can only make a sentence act like a question by changing the tone of your voice. A sentence must have a subject , a verb and complement. A question must have a Wh/q or yes/no Q using "auxiliaries" , a subject , a verb and a complement. Of course , there are a lot of ways of forming sentences and questions. What I want you to know is that you must use the tools that form questions only with questions.

To correct this sentence , we have to leave out " do ". So, the correct sentence should be like this : They don't know what nouns and pronouns stand for.

" Look forward to see him soon . "

Explanation : we must add "ing" to the end of the verb that immediately comes after the phrasal verb " look forward to "

To correct the sentence , we have to add " ing" to the end of the verb " see". So, the correct sentence should be like this : I look forward to seeing him soon.

" I've been waiting you. "

Explanation : we must use the preposition " for " after the word " wait".

To correct the sentence , we have to add the preposition " for " after the verb "wait. So, the correct sentence should be like this : I've beein waiting for you or I have been awaiting you.

Awaiting your comments. [/center]

اسيــ حبه ــرة
10-11-2005, 09:55 PM
I'm very shocked with the amount of wrong
grammar in English .. I'll take some courses with you
In fact, I do

You really amaze me with your new grammatical
mistakes ... I think I should study English again
to be like you :D ... million thanks for your
lovely posts .. which are very intersting and useful

:: Waiting for your next part ::
Accept the sincere appriciations

miss hope
11-11-2005, 01:23 AM
thanks Winner4ever

I look forward to seeing him soon.

I didn't know that we should add ing

thank you very much , my teacher

Instigator
11-11-2005, 03:54 AM
,Dear brother Winner4ever
.thanks a lot for sharing such a great helpful work
.Keep it up this way

T.Sultan
11-11-2005, 02:59 PM
اسيرة الحب

miss hope

instigator

Thank you all for your kind replies. I hope to God what I have posted has been of help to all of you. Your suppor means a lot to me. Thanks for being interested in reading my posts. May God make all your dreams come true.

Bye for now

ميس
19-11-2005, 08:32 PM
http://up.bashar.cc/uploads/78d949dbd1.gif
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS
,Dear brother Winner4ever
we indebted to you
thanx alooot 4 ur great efforts
.I hope to see moOoOoOore from you
Accept my best wishes
http://up.bashar.cc/uploads/78d949dbd1.gif