المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : قصة مزارع

M.o_o.N
06-10-2009, 11:32 PM
كان رجـــــــلاً يحفر في حـقل فـعثر على تـمثال بديعاً . فأخذه و مـضى به إلى رجلاً كان شديد الولع بالآثار و عرضه عـليه. فاشتراه منه بأبهظ الأثمان و مضى كلاً منهم في سبيله . و بيــنما كان الرجــل راجعاً إلى بيته أخذ يـــفكر في ذاته قــائلاً. ما أكثر ما في هذا المال من القوة و الحياة أنه في الحقيقة ليدهشني كيف أن رجلاً عاقلاً ينفق مالاً هذا مقداره مقابل صخر أصم فاقد الحركة كان مدفوناً في الأرض منذ ألف سنه. و في الساعة عينها كان المشتري يتأمل التمثال مفكراً و قائلاً في ذاته تبارك ما فيك من الجمال, تبارك ما فيك من الحياة أنني لا أفهم كيف يمكن للإنسان أن يبيع مثل هذا الجمال النادر بمالاً زائل.

A man was digging in his field, when he hit upon a splendid statue. He took it to a man who was so fond of monuments and offered to sell it to him . The man bought it with the highest possible price and each of them went on his own way . On his way back home to seller was contemplating. What life and power is in this money. In fact, I am astonished (Surprised) how a wise man can spends so much money for idle life less statue, That has been buried (entombed) for one thousand years. At the same time the buyer was meditating and saying to himself blessed what you have of beauty blessed what you have of life. I can not understand haw a man can sell out such a rare beauty in return of fake money.

البـارع
07-10-2009, 06:32 AM
thanks a lot
well done

M.o_o.N
07-10-2009, 06:38 AM
Welcome brother and thank you for passing and leaving this nice comment

Have a good day

سعودي انجلش
07-10-2009, 09:22 AM
الف شكر لك
وبارك الله فيك