المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Translated Texts

M.o_o.N
06-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Hello friends

Here are some translated texts that I collected from my course

Hope you like it and find it useful

Please do pray for me ^_^

سيدي المبجل إنك من العظمة بمكان و بوسعك أن تسامح شذوذ طبع مشاعري و مغرياتي مواهب عاليه و حمى طالما جنح الشعراء بأن يضطرموا بنارها و يتعذبوا فوق طاقة سائر البشر.
بإمكانك أن ترى – حين يكرهون بدون أدنى سبب – أن في زواية من نفوسهم حباً مقدساً و إنهم حين يخطئون أشد الخطأ أنهم في ذلك مخلصون لنور مثالي أعلى .
أعفو عن هذا العدو, هذا المتهم, هذا الإثم المشوه لسمعتك, برهن على خطأه بكرم نفسك, لكي لا تسقط دمعة معجب بشعره على معطفك. استثنيه كما استثناه الله حين منحه العبقرية و النبوغ و دعه بدون شرط ليعود إلى وطنه و إلى قبر أبنته.

My greatly respected sir, you are of such a great person indeed, & you can surely forgive the eccentricity of my temperament & the temptations of my high talents, and a fever that poets have longed long to burned out in it's flames & get over the capacity of other human beings.
You can see when they hate with no reasons, that in certain angle of their inner most there is a sanctuary love. And that when they err gravely, they are very faithful to an ideal superbly life.
Pardon this foe, this convict, this sinful miser presentation of your reputation. Prof his mistake with the generosity of your soul. To prevent a tear of one of his fans , exceed his as God excepted him when He gifted him intelligent& talent and leave him without conditions so he can go back to his home and his daughter's grave.

خلال القرون الوسطى كان هنالك منجم تكهن بوفاة إحدى نساء القصر المفضلة عند الملك واتفق أنها توفيت بعد فترة قصيرة مما أثار غضب الملك ورغبته في الانتقام من المنجم لإعتقاده أن نبؤته سبب وفاة المرأة. فاستدعى المنجم و هو يضمر الشر له وقال: اخبرني متى سوف تموت؟؟
أدرك المنجم أن الملك يخطط لقتلة مهما كان جوابه, وأجاب بحزم أخيرا: الشئ الوحيد الذي اعرفه إنني سوف أموت قبل صاحب الجلالة بثلاثة أيام.

A medieval astrologer prophesied to a king that his favorite mistress would soon die. Sure enough, the woman died a short time later. The king was outraged at the astrologer, certain that his prophecy had brought about the woman's death. He summoned the astrologer and commanded him: "Prophecy, tell me when you will die!"

The astrologer realized that the king was planning to kill him immediately, no matter what answer he gave. "I do not know when I will die," he answered finally. "I only know that whenever I die, the king will die three days later."

ما أعظم جنون الإنسان الذي يبكي على الجسد الذي فارقته الروح ولا يبكي على الروح التي فارقتها رحمة الله بسبب الخطيئة.
إن الإنسان يخطئ إذا بكى على أي شئ إلا خطيئته, إن كل الم في الحياة أو الموت هو كفارة يجب أن نتهلل لها فرحا لأنها تمدنا بوسيلة خلاصنا. أما الخطيئة فهي السقوط الذي يستحق منا البكاء ندما إلى آخر الدهر.

How madness of man who weeps over the body from which the soul is departed, and weeps not over the soul which is departed from the mercy of God.
Man is mistaken when he cries over anything but not his errs, every pain in this life or death is we should shine happily because it support us with our way of salvation.
Err is the great fall that deserve our regretful tears until the end of life.

البـارع
07-10-2009, 06:30 AM
تطبيقات رائعة ومفيدة
جميلة هذه الجهود المتواصلة من استاذتنا Renoa
تمنياتي لكِ بالتوفيق

M.o_o.N
07-10-2009, 06:36 AM
البارع

أخي وأستاذي تشجيعكم و كلماتكم الطيبه تترك أثر جميل في النفوس تساعد على العطاء والإبداع المتجدد

بارك الله فيك و أعاننا وإياك على الخير

سعودي انجلش
07-10-2009, 09:20 AM
الف شكر لك
جهد جميل
وعمل رائع
سلمت الايادي

M.o_o.N
07-10-2009, 12:34 PM
سعودي انجلش

الله يسلمك مديرنا
و يعطيك العافية على الاطلالة

Try To Reach
07-10-2009, 01:17 PM
الله يعطيك العافيه اختي

رائعة الترجمه وكيف ما تكون رائعة وهي تجي من اخت رائعة متعلمه ومثقفة مثلك

بس يا ليت اختي لو تضعينها في ملف Word وترفقينها

تكون احلى

^^

M.o_o.N
07-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Try to reach

ماعليك زود أخوي و أستاذي
شاكرة طيب كلامك ومرورك
و سبقتني لأني كنت محتارة أرفق ملف وورد معه أو لأ
بس دامك قلتها فراح أضيفه بإذن الله
يعطيك العافية

rose rani
07-10-2009, 03:32 PM
as always my dear sister

wonderful

keep up the good work

M.o_o.N
07-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Rose Rani

Thanx huny
May Allah bless u

M.o_o.N
07-10-2009, 05:05 PM
التبـــخــر
Evaporation

التبخر هو عملية تحول السائل إلى غاز ويمكن أن يحدث هذا عند أي درجة حرارة,وهو نتيجة لحركة الجزيئات في السائل.فمثلاً إذا تركنا ماء في طبق فسوف يتبخر تدريجياً لان جزيئات الماء سوف تهرب إلى الهواء كغاز وكبخار الماء.وكلما زاد الهواء دفئاً ازدادت الرطوبة التي يستطيع أن يحتويها على شكل بخار ..وفي كل ثانية يتبخر حوالي 15 مليون طن من الماء من على سطح الأرض بتأثير أشعة الشمس,وغالباً ما يسافر الماء المتبخر من المحيطات لمئات الأميال قبل أن يسقط كأمطار.

Evaporation is the process of turning liquid to gas and can happen at any temperature, It is the result of the movement of molecules in the liquid . For example, if we left in water in a dish it will be applied gradually to evaporate the water molecules would escape into the air and water vapor gas. The more air warmer
increased humidity, which can be contained in the form of vapor.

In every second evaporates, about 15 million tons of water on the surface of the Earth because of sunlight, often , the evaporated water traveled from the ocean for hundreds of miles before it falls as rains.

هنا التراجم على شكل وورد

:smile (96):

DR AHLAIN
07-10-2009, 06:06 PM
الله يعطيك العافية ...ترجمـه رائعة ومفرداتها مفيدة جـداً

سلمت يمناك والله

M.o_o.N
07-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Dr Ahlain

الله يعافيك أخوي
شاكرة مرورك اللطيف

:lost lady: