المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Vanilla Ice-Cream!{Read This Story}

SuPeRLaRk
17-11-2005, 05:59 AM
[align=left]

Vanilla Ice Cream that puzzled General motors !!!!

An Interesting Story

Never underestimate your Clients' Complaint, no matter how funny it might seem!

This is a real story that happened between the customer of General Motors and its Customer-Care Executive .
Plz read on.....

A complaint was received by the Pontiac Division of General Motors:

This is the 2nd time I have written 2 u, & I don't blame u 4 not answering me, bcoz' I sounded crazy, but it is a fact that we've a tradition in our family of Ice-Cream 4 dessert after dinner each night,but the kind of ice cream varies so, every night, after we've eaten, the whole family votes on which kind of ice cream we should have & I drive down 2 the store 2 get it.
It's also a fact that I recently purchased a new Pontiac & since then my trips 2 the store have created a problem.....
U see, every time I buy a vanilla ice-cream, when I start back from the store my car won't start.
If I get any other kind of ice cream, the car starts just fine. I want u 2 know I'm serious about this question, no matter how silly it sounds .
"What is there about a Pontiac that makes it not start when I get vanilla ice cream, & easy 2 start whenever I get any other kind?" The Pontiac President was understandably skeptical about the letter, but sent an Engineer 2 check it out anyway.

The latter was surprised 2 be greeted by a successful, obviously well educated man in a fine neighborhood. He had arranged 2 meet the man just after dinner time, so the 2 hopped in2 the car & drove 2 the ice cream store. It was vanilla ice cream that night &, sure enough, after they came back 2 the car, it wouldn't start.

The Engineer returned for 3 more nights. The 1st night, they got chocolate. The car started. The 2nd night, he got strawberry. The car started. The 3rd night he ordered vanilla. The car failed 2 start.

Now the engineer, being a logical man, refused 2 believe that this man's car was allergic 2 vanilla ice cream.
He arranged, there4, 2 continue his visits 4 as long as it took 2 solve the problem.
& 2ward this end he began 2 take notes:-
He jotted down all sorts of data:- time of day, type of gas uses, time 2 drive back & 4th etc.

In a short time, he had a clue:- the man took less time 2 buy vanilla than any other flavor.
Why? The answer was in the layout of the store.
Vanilla, being the most popular flavor, was in a separate case at the front of the store 4 quick pickup.
All the other flavors were kept in the back of the store at a different counter where it took considerably longer 2 check out the flavor.

Now, the question 4 the Engineer was why the car wouldn't start when it took less time.
Eureka - Time was now the problem - not the vanilla ice cream!!!!
The engineer quickly came up with the answer:-
"Vapour lock".
It was happening every night; but the extra time taken 2 get the other flavors allowed the engine 2 cool down sufficiently 2 start.
When the man got vanilla, the engine was still too hot 4 the vapour lock 2 dissipate.

Remember :-

Even crazy looking problems are sometimes real & all problems seem 2 be simple only when we find the solution , with cool thinking.
Don't just say it is "IMPOSSIBLE" without putting a sincere effort....
Observe the word "IMPOSSIBLE" carefully....
Looking closer u'll see,
"I'M POSSIBLE"...
What really matters is ur attitude & ur perception.

[/center]

اسيــ حبه ــرة
17-11-2005, 02:34 PM
WoooooooooooW

Great story

You entertain us with such lovely story

Thanks alooooooooot

Keep on

Instigator
17-11-2005, 03:23 PM
.That' is really true to some extent

,Dear brother SuPeRLaRk