المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : اللي عندهم لغه أبغى مساعدتكم

شمس الوداع
08-11-2009, 12:07 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
أنا جديده في المنتدى وأحب أن أكون عضوه خفيف عليكم بس أنا أبغى منكم تساعدوني في حل هذه الأسئله لأن الأستاذه تبغاها يوم الأثنين وأنا في قسم الانجليزي سنه أولى وماعرفت أحلها فيالييييييييييييييييت تساعدوني وتشدون الهمه معاي والله يعطيكم كل ماتتمنونه وأكثر وهذي الأسئله
Why universities want internationalstudents?
? do many students from other countries come to study in your country
insome places classrooms are very formal in others they are informal . which do you prefer ? why
where do most international students go to school?
why do students attend colleges and universities far from home?

cute dream
09-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Why universities want international students?
because if a university has international students that means its famouse and knownable
so, people from different parts of the world will come just to study and then ,, it will encourage both economic and social benifits

? do many students from other countries come to study in your country
i think there er many student come to my country espically for specializing in islamic fields coz here in saudi arabia we have like king saud and imam universities which are good in teaching islmic matters..

insome places classrooms are very formal in others they are informal . which do you
prefer ? why
i prefer the informal classrooms with no doubt coz where a place u feel comfertable in , will be more learnable than the oppisite . besides, u will feel much free to speak, give ur opionion and share thought unlike the formal classrooms in which u have to take care of each single word that comes out of ur mouth.

where do most international students go to school?
السؤال ما دخل مخي ,, :) يمكن why ,,,
بس ابجاوب
they likely go to privite schools in which they recieved special learning

why do students attend colleges and universities far from home?
its not the case of being far or not but ,, what is the specialization u er intrested in. so i can say simply coz they have found in these far colleges what took their attention and make them love the department. thus, its about what u want to study not where the college located.

good luck

شمس الوداع
09-11-2009, 07:56 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أنا أسفه تو ماقريت الرد
ويعطيك العافيه يا cute dream
ومشكور على تعاونك معاي وزي ماقلت الله يعطيك كل ماتتمنى وأكثر
وأرجع وأشكرك لأني كنت محتاجه الأجوبه وأنت حليتها
أما بالنسبه للسؤال الرابع أنا نقلته من الكتاب زي ماهو مانقصت ولا زدت في أي حرف

thank you

حمامه الحلوه
10-11-2009, 07:00 PM