المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Secrets of Inner Peace.....by J. walters

:lost lady:
12-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Secrets of Inner Peace
One for Each day of the month
Begin a day at the appropriate date. Repeat the saying several times: first out loud, then softely,then in a whisper ,and then only mentally. with each repetition, allow the words to become absorbed ever more deeply into your subconscious. thus, gradually, you will acquire as a complete an understanding as one might gain from a year's course in the subject. At this point, indeed, the truths set forth here will have become your own.
Refer to these secrets occasionally during moments of leisure.Relate the saying as often as possible to real situations in your life.
let's start ..

Day one.. The secret of inner peace is self-control: not scattering your energies, but holding them in check and directing them usefully.

Day two.................. is giving full, interested attention to everything you do.

Day three............... is to live fully in the moment, releasing past and future into the cycles of eternity.

Day four........... is inner relaxation physically, emotionally, mentally ,then spiritually.

Day five................... is non-attachment: being ever conscious that nothing and no one truly belongs to you.

Day six.................is contentment: consciously holding happy thoughts.

Day seven...................is desirelessness: realizing that happiness is within you, not in outward things or circumstances.

Day Eight...............is accepting things as they are, and then, if necessary, acting calmly
and cheerfully to improve them.

Day nine........ is realizing that you cannot change the world, but you can change yourself.

Day ten........................is cultivating harmonious friendships, and shunning the company

of peaceless persons.
Day eleven.......... is projecting peace outward into your environment.

Day twelve............................... is a simple life: reducing your definition of "necessities".

Day thirteen.......................is a healthy life: exercising regularly.eating properly, breathing deeply.

Day fourteen.............is clear conscience: remaining true to your highest ideals.

Day fifteen........................ is acting in freedom, from your inner center, and not in bondage to the world's demands.

Day sixteen.................is accepting truth, in all circumstances, as your guide.

Day seventeen........... is not coveting what others have, but knowing that what is yours by right will find its way to you.

Day eighteen........................is never complaining, but acknowledging that what life gives you depends on what you give, first, of yourself.

Day nineteen......................is accepting responsibility for your failures, and realizing that only you can turn them into successes.

Day twenty......... is found in self-conquest. not in the mere cessation of hostilities.

Day twenty-one......... is practicing willingness, even though your mental habits urge you
to cry NO.

Day twenty-two.......... is smiling in your heart, even when others scowl.

Day twenty-three..... is giving joy, rather than demanding joy of others.

Day twenty-four........ is including others' well-being in your own.

Day twenty-five......... is harmlessness: never deliberately hurting anyone.

Day twenty-six....................is working with others, never against them.

Day twenty-seven............................is meditation, and tapping the wellsprings of soul-peace.

Day twenty- eight........................ is raising your consciousness: directing energy to the brain, then centering it at the seat of higher awareness between the eyebrows.

Day twenty-nine....... is self-acceptance: not blinding yourself to your faults , nor hating yourself for them, but claiming your higher reality in infinite light.

Day thirty....... is loving God, and striving to be worthy of His love for you.
I really like it , so I hope u like it and find it interesting
Copied from secret of inner peace by J.Donald walters

MisS shy
12-11-2009, 02:35 PM
i like it 2.it's really interesting topic.Allah may bless u with everlasting happiness dear sister"lost lady"

M.o_o.N
12-11-2009, 09:07 PM
لوست ليدي

Subhan Allah though he isnt Muslim but his words are sooo DEEP

Trusting in Allah is the main way to acheiave the inner peace.

Thanx darling :)

Petunia
12-11-2009, 10:22 PM
لوست ليدي

thanks soo much dear very interesting topic

me too liked it as you sis

13-11-2009, 03:25 PM
i like it 2.it's really interesting topic.Allah may bless u with everlasting happiness dear sister"lost lady"

Sweety glad to see U here
U r always welcome wallah
May Allah bless u

BloumagrieT
13-11-2009, 03:37 PM
لوست ليدي

Good thoughts dear

Thanks sister

13-11-2009, 05:32 PM
لوست ليدي

Subhan Allah though he isnt Muslim but his words are sooo DEEP

Trusting in Allah is the main way to acheiave the inner peace.

Thanx darling :)

I completely agree with you Sis
Subhan Allah, he doesn't know anything about I slam, but his words are really realy deep
I really appreciate ur passing sweety
thanx a bundle

14-11-2009, 01:44 AM
لوست ليدي

thanks soo much dear very interesting topic

me too liked it as you sis

Sweety you're most welcome
thanks a lot

17-11-2009, 10:35 PM
لوست ليدي