المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : how to forgive

motyri
20-11-2009, 09:36 AM
One of the thorniest and most difficult things we humans are ever called upon to do is to respond to evil with kindness, and to forgive the unforgivable. We love to read stories about people who have responded to hatred with love, but when that very thing is demanded of us personally, our default seems to be anger, angst, depression, righteousness, hatred, etc. Yet study after study shows that one of the keys to longevity and good health is to develop a habit of gratitude and let go of past hurts.

Want to live a long, happy life? Forgive the unforgivable. It really is the kindest thing you can do for yourself. Your enemy may not deserve to be forgiven for all the pain and sadness and suffering purposefully inflicted on your life, but you deserve to be free of this evil. As Ann Landers often said, "hate is like an acid. It destroys the vessel in which it is stored."

In other words it takes more energy to hate a person then it does to forgive and let go so you can move on with your life. Most people will either mull over or fester in the pain and roll in over and over again for years when they don't realize that it is a lot of wasted energy.

Endless Hope
20-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Thanks a lot for this nice topic.

I second every word u said.

To feel happy , pleased and comfortable forgive people who disturbe or make u sad.

Petunia
20-11-2009, 08:40 PM
brother motyri

that's very important issue cause we often face it in our life

i liked this matter<<< your enemy may not deserve to be forgiven for all the pain

^
^
that's me always:smile (87): thing like that but at the end i forgive even though

thanks brother

BloumagrieT
20-11-2009, 09:11 PM
motyri

Yeah, that's right

It's a wasted energy indeed

Thanks for the topic brother

Be always blessed

M.o_o.N
20-11-2009, 10:24 PM
motyri

I do agree with every thing you said

thank you so much for posting this topic

I liked it

Allah may bless you

^^

ريما الحسين
20-11-2009, 11:05 PM
forgiving others is a kind and powerful act and the power it holds will benefit you and the other person. Your friendship will benefit and you too will feel happier inside. Your confidence will be boosted by your ability to resolve personal issues and your self esteem is going to increase as well.

A forgiving person is more popular and respected. You will like yourself and the world in which you live will be more pleasant... so start forgiving!

thx alot my brother 4 this important topic

Regards

:lost lady:
21-11-2009, 12:31 AM
I completely agree with U brother
forgiving other is a great gift ,but personally I can't do it
Thanks a lot bro for sharing us
May Allah bless U

motyri
21-11-2009, 04:27 AM
thank u sis for yr replies

مهـرة الـروح