المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Are you a true elementary school teacher

library2
20-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Are you a true elementary school teacher
:smile (98)::small (247)::small (272):

Let's find out

Do you ask guests if they have remembered their scarves and mittens as they leave your home

Do you move your dinner partner's glass away from the edge of the table

Do you ask if anyone needs to go to the bathroom as you enter a theater with a group of friends

Do you hand a tissue to anyone who sneezes

Do you refer to happy hour as "snack time

Do u say "I like the way you did that!" to the mechanic who repairs your car to your satisfaction

Do you ask "Are you sure you did your best?" to the mechanic who fails to repair your car to your satisfaction

Do you sing the "Alphabet Song" to yourself as you look up a number in the phone book

Do you say everything twice? I mean, do you repeat everything

Do you fold your spouse's fingers over the coins as you hand him/her the money at a tollbooth

-If you answered yes to 4 or more, it's in your soul--you are hooked on teaching. And if you're not a teacher, you
missed your calling

-If you answered yes to 7 or more, well, maybe it's TOO MUCH in your soul--you should probably think about retirement

-If you answered yes to all 10, forget it--you'll ALWAYS be a teacher, retired or not

Petunia
20-11-2009, 11:41 PM
library

thanks sister very interesting topic

-If you answered yes to 7 or more, well, maybe it's TOO MUCH in your soul--you should probably think about retirement

^
^
^
loooooool that's me:smile (71):

BloumagrieT
21-11-2009, 02:33 PM
library2

Yeah, I'm gonna forget it cause a teacher is always a teacher

Thanks sweetie

By the way pink suits you so much

M.o_o.N
21-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Library

Haaaaa

I guess teaching isnt just a job ,its something running in the blood lol

Thanks my dear.

Petunia
21-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Hello SoOo SoOo and Renoa

loooooooooool i'll never think to be a techear in the future

teacher's life very difficult because all people who are teachers always Complaining

library2
21-11-2009, 05:44 PM
pink pen

you're welcome
i'm happy of your passing by

dear sososo
you're sweet as usual
you're welcome and i think yellow and all the colour in this life suit you

Renoa
i'm happy you liked it
you're welcome

Endless Hope
25-11-2009, 03:05 AM
Thanks a lot for this nice topic,

By the way, I am not a secondary teacher not an elementary one. But, really all my actions and attitudes are outside school tell others that I am a teacher.

And I like this very much. Teaching affects my life and affects my dealing with others.

This is interesting.

What do u think teachers?

Endless Hope
25-11-2009, 03:05 AM

By the way, I am not a secondary teacher not an elementary one. But, really all my actions and attitudes are outside school tell others that I am a teacher.

And I like this very much. Teaching affects my life and affects my dealing with others.

This is interesting.

Endless Hope
25-11-2009, 03:06 AM

This is interesting.

Endless Hope
25-11-2009, 03:07 AM

This is interesting.

Endless Hope
25-11-2009, 03:08 AM

This is interesting.

library2
25-11-2009, 11:02 PM
miss noor

you're welcome
i think a teacher is a teacher whether he or she is a school teacher or not
one of the main characteristics of a teacher is the sense of responsibility and patience
in other words a teacher has a big heart that is big enough to care for others

if you feel that you like teaching .. i think you should try to be a teacher and i'm sure you'll become a successful one

best regards