المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : How to Write a Thank-You Note to Your Boss

motyri
21-11-2009, 03:13 PM
You may not be lucky enough to always see eye-to-eye with your boss, but most likely there will be times when you owe them a thank you.
Use this underused communication to say "thank you" in a personal way. It will be remembered and appreciated.

Instructions
Choose letterhead or personal stationery. It can be monogrammed or not.

Step
Address the note using the accepted names you use in the office. Do you address your boss or manager as Ms., or do you use her first name?

Step

Make your note short, succinct and sincere.

Step
Spell out why you're thanking your boss. For example, "I really appreciate your confidence and support during this project," or "Your mentoring has meant so much to me."

Step

Write a sentence or two to elaborate: "Your taking time to help has made my career so much smoother."

Step

Sign it with enough informality to express your regard, but not too much. Appropriate closings include "thanks again," "gratefully" and "best."

Step

Sign it with your first name if you've used the recipient's first name, or your title if you've employed that method

Tips & Warnings
Handwritten notes are just fine in this situation..Put the note on your boss's desk or in a work mailbox. The U.S. mail is an option, too, but mark it "personal" so no one else opens it..If your boss doesn't mention it, don't bring it up. Perhaps there's a bit of shyness..Special notes call for handwriting; e-mail does not suffice

Things You'll Need:
•Etiquette Books
•Personalized Stationery
•Stationery
•Writing Pens

M.o_o.N
21-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Motyri

big THANK YOU

^^

Petunia
21-11-2009, 05:43 PM
brother motyri

thanks soooo much

that's can help me in the future Inshallah

postgraduate
21-11-2009, 06:01 PM
motyri

Motyri I personally would like to thank you from my bottom for highlighting that . The relation among employees and their bosses should be based on respect and appreciation . How nice it is when such respect would spread and be exchanged not only inside the work environment but to exceed the outer one . Brother , thanks alot for this enriched and useful social topic .

:lost lady:
21-11-2009, 09:29 PM
a very useful topic
Thanx a bundle bro

motyri
20-10-2010, 05:13 PM
sorry guys im kinda late

but im back lolz

thank u for yr sweet cmments

prettyالسبهه
24-10-2010, 07:11 AM
first I hope to find a boss cause