المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ادخل ماتندم موسوعه رائعه انجليزي عربي

لسعه شقاوه
30-11-2009, 06:26 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
ببساطه معروف افضل طريقه لكتسب لغه هي القراءه والاستماع
وحفظ مفردات جديده بشكل مستمر

وعشااان كذا راح انزل لكم مجموعه من القصص ,الامثال ,القصائد .المقالات ,الادعيه المترجمه عربي انجليزي

بكذا راح تكتسب بكل موضوع مفردات جديده
للامانه جميع المجموعه منقوله من اكثر من موقع .......هدفي من الموضوع ان يكون في مكان خاص للنصوص المترجمه

وانا هنا اتمنى زي ماابغى استفيد من خبرتكم ابغى افيدكم
بسم الله على بركة الله

المجموعه الاولى :
اسلاميه

1- السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
May Allah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you

2- بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah most Compassionate most Merciful

3- أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
I testify that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger

4- الحمد لله
Praises be to Allah

5- سبحان الله
Glory be to Allah

6- الله أكبر
Allah is Greatest

7- إن شاء الله
If Allah wills

8- أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
I seek Allah's protection from the rejected satan

9- لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله
There is no power nor might save in Allah

10- استغفر الله
I ask Allah for forgiveness

----------------

اللهم اغفر لي ذنبي كله دقه وجله, وأوله, وآخره, وعلانيته وسره
Oh Allah, Forgive me all my sins
great and small, the first and the last,
those that are apparent and those that are hidden
[Muslim:1/350]

-----------------------------------

اللهم إني أعوذ برضاك من سخطك, وبمعافاتك من عقوبتك,
واعوذ بك منك, لااحصي ثناء عليك انت كما اثنيت على نفسك
Oh Allah, I
seek Protection in Your Pleasure
from Your Anger, and I seek Protection in Your
Forgiveness from Your Punishment. I Seek Protection in You from You. I cannot count Your Praises. You are as You have Praised Yourself
[Muslim 1/352]

----------------------------------

اللهم أعني على ذكرك, وشكرك, وحسن عبادتك
Oh Allah, Help me to Remember You, and Thank You, and Worship You in the Best of manners
Muslim 1:534

-----------------------------------

اللهم إني أعوذ بك من البخل, وأعوذبك من الجبن, وأعوذبك من أن ارد إلى أرذل العمر, وأعوذبك من فتنة الدنيا وعذاب القبر
Oh Allah, I seek Your Protection from miserliness
I seek Your Protection from cowardice, and I seek Your Protection from being returned to feeble old age. I seek Your Protection from the trials/troubles of this world and from the torment of the grave
-------------------------------------

اللهم إني أسألك الجنة وأعوذ بك من النار
Oh Allah, I ask For Paradise, and
Protection from the fire

--------------------------------------

اللهم إني أسألك يا الله بأنك الواحد اللأحد الصمد الذي لم يلد ولم يو لد يكن له كفوا أحد, أن تغفر لي ذنوبي إنك أنت الغفور الرحيم

Oh Allah, I ask, Oh Allah, You are the One
The Only, Self-Sufficient Master, Who was
not Begotten and Begets not, And none
is equal to Him, Forgive me my sins,
surely You are Forgiving, Merciful

--------------------------------------

اللهم عافنى فى بدنى, اللهم عافنى فى سمعي, اللهم عافنى فى بصري
Oh Allah, Grant Health to my body, Oh Allah
Grant health to my hearing, Oh Allah,
Grant health to my sight

أذكار الصباح والمساء

The Morning and Evening ‘Thiker’Remembrance

1. بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم (ثلاث مرات) [رواه الترمذي]

“In the name of Allah with whose Name nothing is harmful on Earth nor in the Heavens and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.” (Three times) [Reported by Tirmdhi].

2. أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ما خلق. (ثلاث مرات) [مسلم].

“I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the Evil of what He has created” (Three times) [Muslim].

3. "قل هو الله أحد" ثلاثا, "قل أعوذ برب الفلق" ثلاثا , "قل أعوذ برب الناس" ثلاثا. [أبو داود و الترمذي و النسائي].

Recite Chapter 112 (Three times), Chapter 113 (Three times), and Chapter 114 (Three times). [Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi and An-Nasa’ey].

4. آية الكرسي "الله لآ إله إلا هو الحي القيوم" [النسائي في عمل اليوم و الليلة]

Recite Verse Al-Kursi (V255, Ch 2) “Allah Lailaha illa Huwa” [An-Nasa’ey].

5. "أمسينا و أمسى الملك لله و الحمد لله لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير, رب أسألك خير ما في هذه الليلة , وخير ما بعدها , و أعوذ بك من شر هذه الليلة و شرما بعدها , رب أعوذ بك من الكسل وسوء الكبر , رب أعوذ بك من عذاب في النار , و عذاب في القبر" و إذا أصبح قال ذلك أيضاً: " أصبحنا و أصبح الملك لله". [مسلم].

“We have reached the evening and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Alone without any partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from torment in the Hell Fire and torment in the grave.” Likewise, one says in the morning: “We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty…” [Muslim].

6. " اللهم بك أصبحنا وبك أمسينا , وبك نحيا و بك نموت , و إليك النشور " و إذا أمسى فليقل " اللهم بك أمسينا وبك أصبحنا , وبك نحيا و بك نموت , و إليك المصير" [الترمذي و أبن ماجه].

“O Allah, by your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our resurrection.” And at night say: “O Allah, by your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our return.” [Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah].

7 -"اللهم عالم الغيب والشهادة فاطر السماوات و الأرض رب كل شيء و مليكه , أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت أعوذ بك من شر نفسي و من شر الشيطان و شركه, وان أقترف على نفسي سوءاً أو أجره إلى مسلم". [أبو داود و الترمذي]

“O Allah, Knower of the unseen and the seen, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, Lord and sovereign of all things, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek in You from the evil of myself and from the evil of Shytan and his call to Shirk(Polytheism), and from committing wrong against myself or bringing such upon another Muslim”. [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi].

8. "اللهم إني أسألك العفو و العافية في الدنيا و الآخرة , اللهم إني أسألك العفو و العافية في ديني , ودنياي , و أهلي , و مالي , اللهم أستر عوراتي , و آمن روعاتي , اللهم احفظني من بين يدي , و من خلفي , و عن يميني , و عن شمالي , و من فوقي , و أعوذ بعظمتك أن أغتال من تحتي". [أبو داود و النسائي و ابن ماجه].

“O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and in the Here-After. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religion and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my ‘Awrah’ (everything privet you do not want anyone to see from your body and others, or your weakness) and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front, the back(behind), my right, my left and from above, and I seek refuge in Your Greatness that I may be attacked from below.” [Abu Dawud, An-Nasa’ey and Ibn Majah].

9 -"لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد و هو على كل شيء قدير" (مائة مره). [متفق عليه].

“None has the right to be worshipped except Allah; He is One and has no partner. All the kingdom is for Him, and all the praises are for Hi, and He is Omnipotent” (One hundred times) [al-Bukhari and Muslim].

10. أصبحنا على فطرة الإسلام , و كلمة الإخلاص , و على دين نبينا محمد r و على ملة أبينا إبراهيم حنيفاً مسلماً و ما كان من المشركين. [رواه أحمد].

“We rise upon the Fitrah(religion of Islam) of Islam, and the word of Sincerity(La illah illa Allah), and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad r and on the religion of our Father Abraham Hanif(Islamic Monotheism) and Muslim and he was not of the Mushrikeen(Polytheists, idolaters)”. [Reported by Ahmed]

11. يا حي يا قيوم برحمتك أستغيث اصلح لي شأني كله و لا تكلني إلى نفسي طرفة عين . [رواه الترمذي]

“O Ever Living, O self-Subsisting and supporter of all, by Your Mercy I seek help, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me depend on myself, even for the blink of an eye”. [Reported by Tirmidhi].

12 -اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني و أنا عبدك , وأنا على عهدك و وعدك ما استطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت , أبوء لك بنعمتك علي و أبوء بذنبي , فاغفر لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت. [رواه البخاري]

“O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You have created me and I am your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best as I can, I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done (wrong), I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for none forgives sins except You”. [Reported by Al-Bukhari].

13. سبحان الله و بحمده (مائة مره) [مسلم]

“Subhan Allah Wa behamdih (How perfect Allah is and I praise Him)” (One hundred times). [Muslim

------------------
:smile (40):

الرومانسية النبوية.

كثير منا يبحث عن الحب على متن الباخرة "تيتانيك"..
وكثيرون يبحثون عن الرومانسية في آخر قطرة من زجاجة سم
تجرعها كل من روميو وحبيبته جوليت..
وآخرون يبحثون عن كل منهما وسط الكثبان الرملية في صحراء "قيس وليلي"
بينما يغيب عن كل هؤلاء، أن رسولنا الكريم هو أول من علمنا أصول الحب!
تحت راية الإسلام، رٌفِعت جميع الشعارات الدينية والاجتماعية والسياسية..
ليبقى الحب في الإسلام هو الشعار المنبوذ،
فكم منا فكر أن يستحضر سنة النبي في عشقه لزوجاته،
مثلما يحاول تمثله في كل جوانب الحياة الأخرى؟!..
حرب لا تخلو من حب!
لم تستطع السيوف والدماء أن تنسي القائد
(رغم كل مسئوليات ومشقة الحرب بما تحمله من هموم) الاهتمام بحبيبته،
فعن أنس قال: "...خرجنا إلى المدينة (قادمين من خيبر)
فرأيت النبي يجلس عند بعيره،
فيضع ركبته وتضع صفية رجلها على ركبتيه حتى تركب" (رواه البخاري)،
فلم يخجل الرسول – صلى الله عليه وسلم- من أن يرى جنوده هذا المشهد، ومم يخجل أو ليست بحبيبته؟!
ويبدو أن هذه الغزوة لم تكن استثنائية،
بل هو الحب نفسه في كل غزواته ويزداد..
فوصل الأمر بإنسانية الرسول الكريم أن يداعب عائشة رضي الله عنها
في رجوعه من إحدى الغزوات، فيجعل القافلة تتقدم عنهم بحيث لا تراهم ثم يسابقها..
وليست مرة واحدة بل مرتين..
وبلغت رقته الشديدة مع زوجاته
أنه يشفق عليهن حتى من إسراع الحادي في قيادة الإبل اللائي يركبنها،
فعن أنس رضي الله عنه أن النبي (صلى الله عليه وسلم)
كان في سفر وكان هناك غلام اسمه أنجشة يحدو بهن
أي ببعض أمهات المؤمنين وأم سليم) يقال له أنجشة،
فاشتد بهن في السياق، فقال النبي (صلى الله عليه وسلم)
"رويدك يا أنجشة سوقك بالقوارير".. (رواه البخاري).
حب بصوت عالي!
وعندما تتخافت الأصوات عند ذكر أسماء نسائهم،
نجد رسولنا الكريم يجاهر بحبه لزوجاته أمام الجميع.
فعن عمرو بن العاص أنه سأل النبي (صلى الله عليه وسلم) أي الناس أحب إليك.
قال: عائشة، فقلت من الرجال؟ قال: أبوها". (رواه البخاري).
وعن زوجته السيدة صفية بنت حيي قالت:
"أنها جاءت رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم) تزوره في اعتكافه في المسجد في العشر الأواخر من رمضان،
فتحدثت عنده ساعة، ثم قامت لتنصرف، فقام النبي (صلى الله عليه وسلم) معها يوصلها،
حتى إذا بلغت المسجد عند باب أم سلمة مر رجلان من الأنصار فسلما على رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم)،
فقال لهما: "على رسلكما، إنما هي صفية بنت حيي". (رواه البخاري).
وبسلوك الـ "جنتلمان" ،
يحكي لنا أنس أن جاراً فارسياً لرسول الله
كان يجيد طبخ المرق،فصنع لرسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم) طبقاً ثم جاء يدعوه،
فرفض سيدنا محمد الدعوة مرتين؛لأن جاره لم يدع معه عائشة للطعام،
وهو ما فعله الجار في النهاية!
خير الرومانسية!
وبغض النظر عن السعادة التي يتمتع
بها أي انسان في جوار رسول الله،
فإن زوجات نبينا الكريم كن يتمتعن بسعادة زوجية
تحسدهن عليها كل بنات حواء،
فمن منا لا تتمنى أن تعيش بصحبة زوج يراعى حقوقها
ويحافظ على مشاعرها أكثر من أي شيء،
بل ويجعل من الاهتمام بالأهل والحنو عليهم
وحبهم معيارا لخيرية الرجل صلى الله عليه وسلم
"خيركم.. خيركم لأهله، وأنا خيركم لأهلي". (رواه الترمذي وابن ماجة).
وتحكي عائشة أنها كانت تغتسل مع رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم) في إناء واحد،
فيبادرها وتبادره، حتى يقول لها دعي لي، وتقول له دع لي،
وعنها قالت:
"كنت أشرب وأنا حائض فأناوله النبي (صلى الله عليه وسلم) فيضع فاه (فمه) على موضع في (فمي)
". (رواه مسلم والنسائي).
وعن ميمونة رضي الله عنها قالت:
" كان رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم) يدخل على إحدانا وهي حائض فيضع رأسه في حجرها فيقرأ القرآن،
ثم تقوم إحدانا بخمرته فتضعها في المسجد وهي حائض". (رواه أحمد).
وعلى كثرة عددهن كان رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم)
القائد والرسول يتفقد أحوالهن ويريد للود أن يبقى ويستمر فعن ابن عباس قال:
"وكان رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم) إذا صلى الصبح جلس في مصلاه وجلس الناس حوله
حتى تطلع الشمس ثم يدخل على نسائه امرأة امرأة يسلم عليهن ويدعو لهن.
فإذا كان يوم إحداهن كان عندها". (فتح الباري، شرح صحيح البخاري).
بيت النبوة
وفي عصر يبتعد عن الرفاهية ألاف السنين
كان الرسول المحب خير معين لزوجاته..
فقد روي عن السيدة عائشة في أكثر من موضع أنه كان في خدمة أهل بيته.
فقد سئلت عائشة ما كان النبي (صلى الله عليه وسلم) يصنع في بيته؟
قالت: كان يكون في مهنة أهله (أي خدمة أهله) (رواه البخاري).
وفي حادثة أخرى أن عائشة سئلت ما كان رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم) يعمل في بيته؟
قالت: "كان يخيط ثوبه ويخصف نعله ويعمل ما يعمل الرجال في بيوتهم".
وظل سيدنا محمد عليه الصلاة والسلام على وفائه للسيدة خديجة زوجته الأولى طوال حياتها،
فلم يتزوج عليها قط حتى ماتت، وبعد موتها كان يجاهر بحبه لها أمام الجميع،
وكان يبر صديقاتها إكراماً لذكراها،
حتى أن السيدة عائشة رضي الله عنها كانت تقول:
ما غرت من أحد من نساء النبي ما غرت على خديجة،
وما رأيتها ولكن كان النبي يكثر ذكرها،
وربما ذبح الشاة ثم يقطعها أعضاء ثم يبعثها في صدائق خديجة،
فربما قلت له: كأنه لم يكن في الدنيا امرأة إلا خديجة،
فيقول: إنها كانت وكانت، وكان لي منها ولد". (رواه البخاري). ..... والله سبحانه وتعالى أعلى وأعلم
هذا هو نبينا الكريم أعظم خلق الله
وهذا هو سلوكه فى معاملة المراة
ومعاملة زوجاته.

------

Romantic prophetic.

Many of us looking for love on board the ship "Titanic" ..
Many are looking for romance in the last drop of a bottle of poison
Each dose of Romeo and Juliet his sweetheart ..
Others are looking for each amid sand dunes in the Sahara, "Qais and follows"
While absent from all these, that our gracious Prophet is the first learned of the assets of love!
Under the banner of Islam, all emblems of religious, social and political ..
To keep the love of Islam is the slogan Castaway,
How many of us thought be taken on board the Sunnah of the Prophet in Love for his wives
As it tries to represent all other aspects of life?! ..
War is not without love!
Was unable swords and blood forget commander
(Despite all the responsibilities and hardship of war, including in respect of the worries of) attention Habib,
By Lance said: "... we emerged into the city (coming from the Khyber)
Ryan Prophet sitting at the shots,
Putting his knee and put her man on his knees descriptive even ride "(Bukhari)
Not ashamed of the prophet - peace be upon him - from his soldiers to see this scene, funded ashamed or not Habibie?!
It seems that these were not exceptional Foray,
But love is the same in all his battles and more ..
Bringing the matter to the Holy Prophet humanely IS COURTING MUSLIM Aisha, may Allah be pleased by
In the re-entry from one of invasions, making the convoy make them so as not to see them and then the former ..
And not once but twice ..
The paper heavily with his wives
It pity for even accelerate in leading atheist who camel knee,
By Lance may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet (peace be upon him)
Was in the travel and there was a boy named Angch prompts them
Any mothers some believers, Umm Salim) said it Angch,
Heated up in their context, "The Prophet (peace be upon him)
"Freud any Angch bottles market" .. (Bukhari).
Love loudly!
When Ttakavc votes when the names of their women,
We find our gracious Prophet Ijahr Baheboh of his wives in front of everyone.
By Amr Bin Al-Aas that he had asked the Prophet (peace be upon him) any people I love you.
Said: Aisha, I told the men? Said: her father. "(Bukhari).
And his wife, Mrs. Safiya bint shy said:
"It was the Messenger of God (peace be upon him) visited the retreat in the mosque in the ten days of Ramadan,
Occurs when an hour, then had to finish, and so the Prophet (peace be upon him) it arrived,
Even if the mosque at the door or handed over two men from Ansar peace on the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him),
He said to them: "to communicate, but are shy of Safiya bint." (Bukhari).
The conduct of the "gentlemen"
Lance tells us that a neighbour demarcation of the Messenger of Allah
Gravy was good at cooking, which manufactures the Messenger of God (peace be upon him) and then came under him,
Prophet Mohammed rejected the call twice; because the neighbor was not invited him to eat Aisha,
Neighbour, which he did in the end!
The best romantic!
Regardless of the happiness enjoyed
By anyone in the vicinity of the Messenger of Allah,
The wives of our Prophet enjoyed decent Be happy matrimonial
Enviable each daughters Eve,
Who among us does not want to live together with their husband takes into account
And to preserve the feelings more than anything,
And even makes it all right attention and care about
And liked the standard for charitable man peace be upon him
"Finally .. well for his family, and I am good for my family." (Narrated by Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah).
And Aisha tells it she was with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) in one container,
Gesture, a gesture, even says it invited me, let me say to him,
And it said:
"I drink and I am menstruating addressed the Prophet (peace be upon him) putting death (his mouth) on the subject in (my mouth)
. "(Narrated by Muslim women).
And on the auspicious blessings of Allah said:
"The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) is contingent on a menstruating putting his head in stone We read the Quran,
Then the butter a few units in the mosque is menstruating. "(Narrated by Ahmad).
And the large number of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)
Leader and Prophet wants to check in their countries to continue to keep By Ibn Abbas said:
"The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) if the blessings of the morning sat in the congregation of people sat around him
Even the sun and then enter the women woman woman recognized them and called them.
If Day One was then. "(Opening Bari, explaining Sahih Al-Bukhari).
House prophet
In an era of prosperity away from thousands of years
Loving prophet was given the best of his wives ..
It was narrated that the Lady Aisha in more than one place he was in the service of the people of his home.
Aisha was asked what was the Prophet (peace be upon him) make at home?
She said: "it is in his profession (that is, service people) (Bukhari).
In another incident that Aisha was asked what was the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) is working at home?
She said: "It was the thread and gown May actor and works as men in their homes."
The prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him on his loyalty to Mrs. Khadija first wife throughout her life,
Did not marry until it never died, after her death was Ijahr Baheboh them to everyone,
Webber had her friends for the sake of her memory,
Even Mrs. Aisha, may Allah be pleased by saying:
Gert is one of the women of the Prophet as Gert Khadija,
What I saw, but was frequently mentioned by the prophet,
Perhaps the slaughter of members of the Shah but become stranded and then send in Saddaek Khadija,
Perhaps I said to him: there was not a woman in the world except Khadija,
He says: it was she was born, including me. "(Bukhari). ..... And God Almighty knows best and highest
This is our Prophet Karim greatest of God's creation
This is his treatment of women
And the treatment of his wives

(ملاحظه ترجمة الاحاديث والايات لازم تكون عن علم تام .....خوف من الوقوع بالاثم ...اذ احد قراء ترجمه مو صحيحه ياليت يصححها لان ترجمة الاحاديث والايات حسب شروط معينه .... انا اجهلها)

-----------
قصيده عن الحجاب

You look at me and call me oressed,
Simply because of the way I'm dressed,

تنظر إلى وتدعونني بالخام الأسود

ببساطه بسبب ما أرتديه

You know me not for what's inside,
You judge the clothing I wear with pride,
انت لا تحكم على مافي داخلي

بل تحكم على لباسي الذي افتخر به

My body's not for your eyes to hold,
You must speak to my mind, not my feminine mold,

جسدي ليس متعه لعينيك

إذا أردت ان تخاطبني فخاطب عقلي

وليس شكل أنوثتي

I'm an individual, I'm no man's slave,
It's Allah's pleasure that I only crave,

أنا شخصيه مستقله بذاتي ولست رفيقة لك

ولا أهتم إلا برضى ربي عز وجل

I have a voice so I will be heard,
For in my heart I carry His word,

أنني أملك صوتاً مسموع

وفي قلبي سأحمل كلام ربي وأنشره

" O ye women, wrap close your cloak,

So you won't be bothered by ignorant folk",
"" أيتها النساء ،، التففن بعبائتكن ولا تنزعجن من القوم الجهلاء""

Man doesn't tell me to dress this way,
It's a Law from God that I should obey,
ليس الرجال هم من فرضوا علي لبس هذا

إنما هو أمر ربي عز وجل ويجب أن أطيعه

Oressed is something I'm truly NOT,
For liberation is what I've got,
الحجاب ليس هو الشي الذي ابتغي تحريره

It was given to me many years ago,
With the right to prosper, the right to grow,

فقد فرض علي من سنين وهو طريقي للنجاح والرقي

I can climb mountains or cross the seas,
Expand my mind in all degrees,
وبه استطيع تسلق الجبال وعبور البحار
ومنه توسعت مداركي ووصلت للكل الدرجات

For God Himself gave us LIB-ER-TY,
When He sent Islam,
To You and Me!

ربي سبحانه وتعالى اعطاني الحريه

عندما أرسل لنا الأسلام

أرسله لي ولك

(الخام الاسود يقصد بة الحجاب)

--------
:smile (40):

لسعه شقاوه
30-11-2009, 06:35 AM
المجموعه الثانيه
جد مره خطيره وووووووو روعه
مجموعة قصائد (ممكن تقرا قصيده با اكثر من ترجمه )

:girl face (192):

ترجمة قصيدة Fairy Song لجون كيتس. John Keats

Shed no tear! oh, shed no tear

The flower will bloom another year.

Weep no more! oh, weep no more!

Young buds sleep in the root’s white core.

Dry your eyes! oh, dry your eyes!

For I was taught in Paradise

To ease my breast of melodies,—

Shed no tear.

Overhead! look overhead!

‘Mong the blossoms white and red—

Look up, look up! I flutter now

On this fresh pomegranate bough.

See me! ’tis this silvery bill

Ever cures the good man’s ill.

Shed no tear! oh, shed no tear!

The flower will bloom another year.

Adieu, adieu—I fly—adieu!

I vanish in the heaven’s blue,—

Adieu, adieu!

لا تدمعي لا تدمعي
ستُزهر الزهور من جديد
فهذه البراعم الصغيرة
تنام في البذور للفجر الوليد
لتمسحي عينيك
فإنني في جنّتي الكبيرة
اعتدتُ أن أريح بالغناء أضلعي
لا تدمعي !
ألقي لأعلى نظرةً
بين الزهور البضّةِ .. الحمراء
هاك انظري !
فإنني محلقٌ في هذه السماء
مرفرفٌ على الغصون الحلوة الخجول
هاك انظري !
فإنني بذلك المنقار
أشفي جراح الناس بالأشعار
لا تدمعي .. لا تدمعي
ستزهر الزهور من جديد
إلى اللقاء يا حبيبتي ..
أنا أطير
مغيّباً في زرقة السماء
إلى اللقاء يا حبيبتي
.. إلى اللقاء !

ARABIA
أرض العرب

Walter de la Mare
ولتر دي لا مر

ترجمة
أحمد الأقطش

-------------------------
Far are the shades of Arabia,0
بعيدة ٌ .. ظلالـُـها أرضُ العرب

Where the Princes ride at noon,0
الأمراء يركبون الخيل في الظهيرة

'Mid the verdurous vales and thickets,0
بين وهاد ٍ رطبة خضراء ْ
وبين أيكات ٍ نضيرة

Under the ghost of the moon;0
وتحت أشباح القمر

And so dark is that vaulted purple
داكنة ُ .. هذي الزهور الأرجوانية

Flowers in the forest rise
مغمورة ٌ في الغاب

And toss into blossom 'gainst the phantom stars
تعلو .. فتدفع الثمار
صوب النجوم المستطيرة

Pale in the noonday skies.0
الشاحباتِ في سماوات الظهيرة

Sweet is the music of Arabia
جميلة ٌ .. ألحانها أرض العرب

In my heart, when out of dreams
تذيب قلبي بالطرب
فخارج الأحلام

I still in the thin clear mirk of dawn
في ظلمة الفجر الرقيق المستهام

Descry her gliding streams;0
تجيئني فيوضها المنسالة

Hear her strange lutes on the green banks
أسمع قيثاراتها الفريدة
على الضفاف الغضة الخضراء

Ring loud with the grief and delight

Of the dim-silked dark-haired Musicians

In the brooding silence of night.0

تسري بأحزان القيان
.. أفراحهن
أولئك المتـّـزيات بالحرير
الداكنات الشعر ِ ..
في صمت المساء المستفيض

They haunt me--her lutes and her forests;0
تأسرني أعوادها .. غاباتها ..

No beauty on earth I see
لا حسن في الأرض أرى

But shadowed with that dreams recalls
إلا مظـللا ً بهذا الحلم

Her loveliness to me:0
يعيد سحرها إلي ّ

Still eyes look coldly upon me,0
هذه العيون الجامدة
ترنو إلي َّ في قتور

Cold voices whisper and say—0
وهذه الأصوات
بنبرات ٍ باردة
هامسة ً .. تقول :

"He is crazed with the spell of far Arabia,0
ءإنه مفتون !
جـُـن ّ بتعويذة ِ سـِـحر ٍ من بلاد العرب البعيدة

They have stolen his wits away."0
حتى غدا .. قد سلبوه لـُـبـّـه
وروحه .. أضحت شريدة !
ترجمة قصيدة كلمات - نزار قباني

كلمات
يُسمعني.. حـينَ يراقصُني

كلماتٍ ليست كالكلمات

يأخذني من تحـتِ ذراعي

يزرعني في إحدى الغيمات

والمطـرُ الأسـودُ في عيني

يتساقـطُ زخاتٍ.. زخات

يحملـني معـهُ.. يحملـني

لمسـاءٍ ورديِ الشُـرفـات

وأنا.. كالطفلـةِ في يـدهِ

كالريشةِ تحملها النسمـات

يحمـلُ لي سبعـةَ أقمـارٍ

بيديـهِ وحُزمـةَ أغنيـات

يهديني شمسـاً.. يهـديني

صيفاً.. وقطيـعَ سنونوَّات

يخـبرني.. أني تحفتـهُ

وأساوي آلافَ النجمات

و بأنـي كنـزٌ... وبأني

أجملُ ما شاهدَ من لوحات

يروي أشيـاءَ تدوخـني

تنسيني المرقصَ والخطوات

كلماتٍ تقلـبُ تاريخي

تجعلني امرأةً في لحظـات

يبني لي قصـراً من وهـمٍ

لا أسكنُ فيهِ سوى لحظات

وأعودُ.. أعودُ لطـاولـتي

لا شيءَ معي.. إلا كلماتْ

Words

He lets me listen, when he moves me,
Words are not like other words
He takes me, from under my arms
He plants me, in a distant cloud
And the black rain in my eyes
Falls in torrents, torrents
He carries me with him, he carries me
To an evening of perfumed balconies

And I am like a child in his hands
Like a feather carried by the wind
He carries for me seven moons in his hands
and a bundle of songs
He gives me sun, he gives me summer
and flocks of swallows
He tells me that I am his treasure
And that I am equal to thousands of stars
And that I am treasure, and that I am
more beautiful than he has seen of paintings
He tells me things that make me dizzy
that make me forget the dance and the steps

Words...which overturn my history
which make me a woman...in seconds
He builds castles of fantasies
which I live in...for seconds...
And I return...I return to my table
Nothing with me...
Nothing with me...except words
-------------- مادري كلمات مين بس المنشد احمد ابو خاطر

From those around I hear a Cry
أسمع بكاءًا من أولئك الذين هم من حولي

A muffled sob, a Hopeless sigh
بكاء مكتوم ... تنهده يائسة

I hear their foot steps leaving slow
أسمع خطوات نعلهم ترحل ببطء

And then I know my soul must Fly
وبعد ذلك أعرف روحي يجب أن تطير

A chilly wind begins to blow
ريح باردة تبدأ بالنفخ

within my soul , from Head to Toe
بداً من روحي ... من الرأس إلى أصابع القدم

And then, Last Breath escapes my lips
وبعد ذلك ... يهرب نفسي الأخير من شفاهي

It's Time to leave, And I must Go
لقد حان وقت الرحيل ... ويجب أن أذهب

So, it is True But it's too Late
إذاً ... هذه حقيقة لكن عرفتها متأخرأً جدا

They said : Each soul has its Given Date
قالوا : كلّ روح لها يومها الموعود

When it must leave its body's core
ويجب عليها أن ترحل من صميم جسمه

And meet with its Eternal Fate
و أواجه مصيري الأبدي

Oh mark the words that I do say
أوه أنتبه لما سأقوله جيداً ( ضع تحته خط )

Who knows? Tomorrow could be your Day
من يعرف ؟ فربما يكون غداً يومك

At last , it comes to Heaven or Hell
أخيرا ... فربما جنه أو نار

Decide which now, Do NOT delay
قرر الآن ... ولا تؤخر

Come on my brothers let's pray
فتعالوا يا إخواني ... دعونا نصلي

Decide which now do not delay
قرر الآن ... ولا تؤخر

Oh God Oh God I can not see
يا إلهي!!! يا إلهي!!! أنا لا أستطيع الرؤية

My eyes are Blind ! Am I still Me
عيوني عمياء !!! هل حقاً مازلت هنا ؟

Or has my soul been led astray
أو أن روحي ضللت

And forced to pay a priceless Fee
والآن إجباري أن ندفع الثمن

Alas to Dust we all return
من تراب لتراب نعود

Some shall rejoice, while others burn
البعض سيبتهجون ... بينما آخرين يحترقون

If only I knew that before
فقط لو عرفت ذلك قبل ذلك

The line grew short , and came my Turn
نما الخط لفترة قصيرة ... وجاء دوري

And now , as beneath the sod
والآن ... وأنا تحت في القبر

They lay me with my record flawed
يضعونني بسجلي

They cry, not knowing I cry worse
فالناس يبكون ... ولا يعرفون بأنني أبكي أسوء من هم

For , they go home , I face my God !
فهم يذهبون إلى البيت ... بينما أنا سوف أواجه ربي وأكون بين يديه

Oh mark the words that I do say
أوه أنتبه لما سأقوله جيداً ( ضع تحته خط )

Who knows? Tomorrow could be your Day
من يعرف ؟ فربما يكون غداً يومك

At last , it comes to Heaven or Hell
أخيرا ... فربما جنه أو نار

Decide which now, Do NOT delay
قرر الآن ... ولا تؤخر

Come on my brothers let's pray
فتعالوا يا إخواني ... دعونا نصلي

Decide which now do not delay
قرر الآن ... ولا تؤخر
---------------

وداع الاحبة
عندما نودع من نحب
عندها لانجد وسيله للتعبير عما بداخلنا
سوى البكاء وذرف الدموع
والقلوب تودع بعضها للفراق الأخير
لانجد سوى جريان وديان الدموع أمامنا
عندما نودع أحبتنا
نودعهم على أمل لقائهم مرة أخرى
نودعهم وقد انقلبت كل أفراحنا بلقائهم إلى أحزان لا تنتهى
رسمناها في قلوبنا
ومن هنا .. عندما نودعهم
نسترجع شريط ذكرياتنا
نتذكر أحلى الأيام
عندما تلاقينا لأول مرة
عندما بدأت الابتسامة تزداد بلقاهم
ولكن ماذا حل لنا
حل الوداع فأجبرنا أنفسنا على الوداع
لم تكن هناك سبل أخرى ...
تجلت محبتنا كالليل الأسود المزين بالنجوم
هنا توقفت وبدأت أشتكي همومي
لعل الليل يفهمني
تجلى الليل وجاء الصباح .. أشرقت به الشمس
وأرسلت تلك الأشعة الذهبية
أجل تلك الأشعة التي أشعرتني بأننى
أستطيع التغلب على هذه الأحزان
الأشعة الذهبية التي جعلتني أتفاءل برؤية أحبتي بعد فراقهم
بعد ذرف تلك الدموع تيقنت برؤية أحبتي بعد فراقهم
فلا شئ بالحياة مستحيل إن جعلنا له هدف
فيا ربى ارزقني لقيا أحبتي من جديد
تمنيت الأستمرار ولكن حكم الزمن علي أقوى

Farewell friends
when then bid farewell to the love of murdered as a means to express what their emotions only crying and shedding tears and hearts deposit some of the recent separation of murdered only run and Dianne tears when we bid farewell to our beloved Nodahm hope to interview again Nodahm has turned all our excitement of meeting the endless grief we have set in our hearts and here .. When Nodahm old tape our memories remember the days when the ***t got together for the first time when they began to smile more Belcahm But what solution we solution farewell Vajberna ourselves on the farewell there were no other ways ... Kallel evident fondness Black ornamented with the stars here stopped and started complained Hmomi Perhaps the night demonstrated to me the night and morning came .. Brightened by the sun and sent those golden rays to the X-Ashaartne that I can overcome this grief X gold me hopeful vision Ahbti after separated from those shedding tears after realizing the vision Ahbti after it separated from anything that made life impossible goal to Your Rabbi Arzqani victims of Ahbti new wished to continue, but a time for the stronger
---------------
<<shall I compare>>
ما أقارن

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day
من ذا يقارن حسنك المغري بصيف قد تجلى

Thou art more lovely and more temperate
وفنون سحرك قد بدت فى ناظري أسمى وأغلى

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May
تجنى الرياح العاتيات على البراعم وهي جذلى

And summer's lease hath all too short a date
والصيف يمضى مسرعا اذ عقده المحدود ولى

Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines
كم أشرقت عين السماء بحرها تلتهب

And often is his gold complexion dimmed
ولكم خبا في وجهها الذهبي نور يغرب

And every fair from fair sometimes declines
لابد للحسن البهي عن الجميل سيذهب

By chance or nature's changing course untrimmed
فالدهر تغير واطوار الطبيعة قلب

But thy eternal summer shall not fade
لكن صيفك سرمدى ما اعتراه ذبول

Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest
لن يفقد الحسن الذى ملكت فيه بخيل

Nor shall death brag thou wanderest in his shade
والموت لن يزهو بظلك فى حماه يجول

when in eternal lines to time thou growest
ستعاصرين الدهر فى شعري وفيه أقول:

So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see
ما دامت الأنفاس تصعد والعيون تحدق

So long lives this. and this gives life to thee
سيظل شعري خالداً وعليك عمراً يغدق

--------------من أروع قصائد شكسبير

من أروع قصـائد الشـاعر العمـلاق ويليـم شكسبير

?Shall I compare thee to a summer's day
Thou art more lovely and more temperate
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May
And summer's lease hath all too short a date

Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines
;And often is his gold complexion dimmed
And every fair from fair sometimes declines
.By chance or nature's changing course untrimmed

But thy eternal summer shall not fade
;Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest
Nor shall death brag thou wanderest in his shade
.when in eternal lines to time thou growest

,So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see
.So long lives this. and this gives life to thee

(هذه هى السونيته رقم 18 الشهيرة التى يبدأ فيها شكسبير بعقد مقارنة بين جمال محبوبته واعتدال الجو فى يوم من أيام الصيف الأنجليزى ثم ينكر هذه المقارنة لأن الصيف فصل متقلب وينتهى الى ان محبوبته تكسر حدود الزمن لأن الشاعر قد خلدها فى قصيدته التى لابد أن يكتب لها الخلود فى رأيه وأن ينشدها الناس على مر الزمان.)

ولهذه القصيدة ترجمتان

الترجمة الأولى

ألا تشبهين صفاء المصيف
بل أنت أحلى وأصفى سماء
ففى الصيف تعصف ريح الذبول
وتعبث فى برعمات الربيع
ولا يلبث الصيف حتى يزول
وفى الصيف تسطع عين السماء
ويحتدم القيظ مثل الأتون
وفى الصيف يحجب عنا السحاب
ضيا السما وجمال ذكاء
وما من جميل يظل جميلا
فشيمة كل البرايا الفناء
ولكن صيفك ذا لن يغيب
ولن تفتقدى فيه نور الجمال
ولن يتباهى الفناء الرهيب
بأنك تمشين بين الظلال
اذا صغت منك قصيد الأبد
فمادام فى الأرض ناس تعيش
ومادام فيها عيون ترى
فسوف يردد شعرى الزمان
وفيه تعيشين بين الورى

ترجمة : د/ محمد عنانى - جريدة المساء - 1962

الترجمة الثانية

من ذا يقارن حسنك المغرى بصيف قد تجلى
وفنون سحرك قد بدت فى ناظرى أسمى وأغلى
تجنى الرياح العاتيات على البراعم وهى جذلى
والصيف يمضى مسرعا اذ عقده المحدود ولى
كم أشرقت عين السماء بحرها تلتهب
ولكم خبا فى وجهها الذهبى نور يغرب
لابد للحسن البهى عن الجميل سيذهب
فالدهر تغير واطوار الطبيعة قلب
لكن صيفك سرمدى ما اعتراه ذبول
لن يفقد الحسن الذى ملكت فيه بخيل
والموت لن يزهو بظلك فى حماه يجول
ستعاصرين الدهر فى شعرى وفيه أقول:
ما دامت الأنفاس تصعد والعيون تحدق
سيظل شعري خالداً وعليك عمرا يغدق

فطينة النائب - من كتاب فن الترجمة - للدكتور صفاء خلوصي
------------------------------------------------------
To realize
The value of a sister
Ask someone Who doesn't have one.
...لكي تدرك قيمة الأخت
إسأل شخص ليس لديه أخوات

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly Divorced couple.
...لكي تدرك قيمة العشر سنوات
إ سأل زوجين انفصلا حديثًا

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.
...لكي تدرك قيمة الأربع سنوات
إسأل شخص متخرج من الجامعة حديثا

To realize
The value of one yea
Ask a student who Has failed a final exam.
...لكي تدرك قيمة السنة
إسأل طالب فشل في الاختبار النهائي

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
...لكي تدرك قيمة الشهر
إسأل أم وضعت مولودها قبل موعده
( طبعا الحامل تعاني من وضع المولود بعمليه قبل موعده الطبيعي )

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
...لكي تدرك قيمة الأسبوع
إسأل محرر في جريدة أسبوعية

To realize
The value of one hou
Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
...لكي تدرك قيمة الساعة
إسأل عشاق ينتظرون اللقاء

To realize
The value of one minut
Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
...لكي تدرك قيمة الدقيقة
إسأل شخص فاته القطار , الحافلة أو الطائرة

To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person who has survived an accident.
...لكي تدرك قيمة الثانية
إسأل شخص نجى من حادث

To realize
The value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics.
...لكي تدرك قيمة الجزء من الثانية
إسأل شخص فاز بميدالية فضية في الأولومبياد
( في الأغلب يكون الفرق بين الذهبي والفضي أجزاء قليلة من الثانية )

To realize the value of a friend:
Lose one.
...لكي تدرك قيمة الصديق
اخسر واحد

To realize the value of a lover :
Lose one .
...لكي تدرك قيمة (الحبيب)ـة
افقده

Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special.
الوقت لا ينتظر أحد , وكل لحظة تمتلكها هي ثروة
وستستغلها أكثر , إذا شاركت بها شخص غير عادي

--------------------

The Greatest Pain in Life

اعظم ألم في الحياة

The greatest pain in life
is not to die, but to be ignored

أعظم الم في الحياة ليس أن تموت,
ولكن بأن يتجاهلك الآخرون

To lose the person you love so
much to another who doesn't care at all

بأن تخسر صديقاً تحبه جداً لتكسب آخر لا يكترث لك أبدً

The greatest pain in life, is not to die, but to be forgotten

أعظم الم في الحياة ليس بأن تموت, لكن بأن تُنسى

When you show someone your innermost thoughts and he laughs in your
face

حينما تطلع أحدهم على أعمق افكارك ثم يضحك ساخراً في وجهك

For friends to always be too busy to console you when you need
someone to lift your spirits

حينما يكون أصدقائك مشغولين جداً عن مواساتك عندما تحتاج لأحد كي يرفع من معنوياتك

When it seems like the only person who cares about you, is you

حينما يبدو لك أن الشخص الوحيد الذي يهتم لأمرك هو أنت

Life is full of pain, but does it ever get better? 1

الحياة مليئة بالألم , لكن هل يتحسن الوضع أبداً؟

Will people ever care about each other, and make time for those who are in need? 1
هل سيبالي الناس بأمر بعضهم البعض
و يخصصون وقتاً لأولئك الذين يحتاجون اهتمامهم؟

Each of us has a part to play
in this great play we call life

لكل واحد منا دور لابد أن يلعبه
في هذه المسرحية التي نسميها الحياة

Each of us has a duty to mankind
to tell our friends we love them

على كل واحد منا واجب للإنسانية
وهو أن نخبر اصدقائنا بأننا نحبهم

If you do not care about your friends
you will not be punished

إذا كنت لا تهتم لأمر أصدقائك, فلن يعاقبك احد

You will simply be ignored... forgotten... as you have done to others

لكن سيتجاهلونك و ينسونك بكل بساطة
تماما كما فعلت بالآخرين

:smile (97):----------------------------

haafoo
30-11-2009, 06:48 AM
شكرا لك( لسعه شقاوه)

مشكوره وماقصرتي ..جزاك الله خيرا على هذا الموضوع الرائع..

لسعه شقاوه
30-11-2009, 06:53 AM
-------------------
المجوعه الثالثه حكم وامثال

The absent party is not faulty
الغايب عذره معه

Actions speak louder than words
العبرة بالأعمال وليست بالأقوال

Add fuel to the fire
يزيد الطين بلة

Address people in the language they can understand
خاطب الناس على قدر عقولهم

Advice is ever in want
لا خاب من استشار

After black clouds, clear weather
كل شدة وتهون،الصبر مفتاح الفرج

Always has been, always will be
من شبّ على شيء شاب عليه

After great effort, he explained that water is water
وفسّر الماء بعد الجهد بالماء

Birds of feather flock together
الطيور على أشكالها تقع

A chip of the old block
هذا الشبل من ذاك الأسد

Charity begins at home
الأقربون أولى بالمعروف

Do as you would be done
عامل الناس كا تحب أن يعاملوك

Cut your coat according to your cloth
على قدر لحافك مد رجليك، رحم الله إمرءاً عرف قدر نفسه

Conciliation is the matter of the law
الصلح سيد الأحكام

A creaking gate hangs long
الباب ذو الصرير يعيش طويلاً

Do good and cast it into the sea
اعمل خير والقه في البحر

Easy come, easy go
ما يأتي بسهولة يذهب بسهولة،ما لا تجلبه الرياح تأخذه الزوابع

The end justifies the means
الغاية تبرر الوسيلة

Every tide has its ebb
لكل جواد كبوة

It is the end that counts
إنما العبرة بالنهاية

To err is human
كل ابن آدم خطاّء

Every cloud has a silver lining
رب ضرة نافعة

Don’t put your head in the lions mouth
لا تلقوا بأيديكم إلى التهلكة

A friend in need is a friend indeed
الصديق وقت الضيق

A flash in the pan
رمية من غير رامي

No gains without pains
لا نتيجة بدون ألم،لا حلاوة بدون نار----------------

اطلبوا العلم من المهد إلى اللحد
Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave

إذا هبّت رياحك فاغتنمها
Make hay while the sun shines

إضرب حديدا حاميا لانفع منه أن يبرد
Strike while the iron is hot

إن أردت أن تطاع فسل ما يستطاع
If you wish to be obeyed don't ask the impossible

إنّ الطيور على أشكالها تقع
Birds of a feather flock together

إنّ بَعد العسر يسرا
After the storm comes sunshine

اتّق شرّ من أحسنت إليه
Beware the man who has received charity from you

استجار من الرمضاء بالنار
To jump out of the frying pan into the fire

الأعمال خير من الأقوال
Acts speak louder than words

الأمور بخواتمها
All is well that ends well

الإيمان يزحزح الجبل
Faith may move mountains

الابن سرّ أبيه
Like father like son

الاتحاد قوّة
Union is strength

الإسكافي حاف والحائك عريان
The shoemaker's wife is always the worst shod

الجار قبل الدار
Choose your neighbor before you choose your house

الحاجة أمّ الاختراع
Necessity is the mother of invention

الحسود لا يسود
Victory does not come by jealousy

الحماس بلا معرفة نور بلا ضياء
Zeal without knowledge is fire without light

الخبز القفار خير من لا شيء
Half a loaf is better than no bread

الشراء خير من الاقتراض
Better buy than borrow

الصبر مفتاح الفرج
Patience is the key to relief

الصيت الحسن خير من المال المجموع
A good name is better than riches

الطبع يغلب التطبّع
What is bred in the bone cannot come out of the flesh

العادة طبيعة ثانية
Custom is a second nature

العاقل من اتّعظ بغيره
He is a happy man who is warned by another man's deeds

العقل السليم في الجسم السليم
A sound mind in a sound body

القناعة كنز لا يفنى
Contentment is an inexhaustible treasure

الملدوغ يخاف من جرّة الحبل
A brunt child dreads the fire

النظافة من الإيمان
Cleanliness is next to godliness

الوحدة خير من قرين السوء
Better be alone than in bad company

تريدين إدراك المعالي رخيصة ولا بدّ دون الشهد من إبر النحل
You wish to reach the heights with little effort, yet he who gathers honey must suffer the stings of the bees

خير الأمور الوسط
The middle way is the best one

دِرهم وقاية خير من قنطار علاج
Prevention is better than cure

رأس الحكمة مخافة الله
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom

ربّ صدفة خير من ميعاد
An accidental meeting may be better than a date

ربّ كلمة جلبت نقمة، وربّ كلمة جلبت نعمة
A word uttered may bring wealth as well as ruin

صنعة في اليد أمان من الفقر
A trade in hand insures against poverty

عدوّ عاقل خير من صديق جاهل
Better have a wise enemy than a foolish friend

عصفور في اليد ولا عشرة على الشجرة
A bird in the hand is worth two on the bush

على قدر بساطك مد رجليك
Cut your coat according to your cloth

عَملَ من الحبّة قبّة
To make mountains out of molehills

عن المرء لا تسأل وسَل عن قرينه
A man is known by the company he keeps

عِنْد الامتحان يكرم المرء أو يهان
A good workman is known by his chips

عند البطون ضاعت العقول
A hungry stomach has no ears

في التأنّي السلامة وفي العجلة الندامة
In caution there is safety; in haste repentance

قيمة كلّ امرئ ما يحسنه
The worth of a man lies in what he does well

كُلْ قليلا تَعش طويلا
Eat little, live long

كلّ إناء بما فيه ينضح
A vessel filters what it contains

لا تؤجّل عمل اليوم إلى الغد
Do not leave for tomorrow what you can do to-day

لا تبع فروة الدبّ قبل صيده
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched

لا تعاند من إذا قال فعل
Don't fight the man who does what he says

لا دخان بلا نار
No smoke without fire

لا يفلّ الحديد إلاّ الحديد
Diamond cut diamond

لكلّ جديد لذّة
Novelty gives pleasure

لكلّ جواد كبوة، ولكلّ عالم هفوة
Any horse may stumble, any sage may err

للضرورة أحكام
Necessity knows no law

ما كلّ سوداء فحمة وما كل حمراء لحمة
All that glitters is not gold

ما كلّ ما يتمنّى المرء يدركه تجري الرياح بما لا تشتهي السفن
Man does not attain all his heart's desires for the winds do not blow as the vessels wish

ما كلّ مرّة تسلم الجرّة
The pitcher goes to the well once too often

مصائب قوم عند قوم فوائد
The misfortunes of some people are advantages to others

مفتاح الشرّ كلمة
The key to evil is one word

من أراد إغراق كلبه اتّهمه بالجرب
Give a dog a bad name and hang him

من حسنت سياسته دامت رياسته
He who governs well may govern long

من زرع الريح حصد العاصفة
He that sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind

من طلب العلى سهر الليالي
He who desires the top must sit up many nights

من طلب الكثير أضاع القليل
Grasp all, lose all

من كثر ضحكه قلّت هيبته
As laughter increases respect decreases

نحن في التفكير والله في التدبير
Man proposes and God disposes

يحصد المرء ما زرع
As you sow, so you shall reap

-----------------

:smile (84):

DON'T cry over anyone who won't cry over you

لاتبك على من لا يبكي عليك

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget

الأصدقاء الحقيقون يصعب إيجادهم ، يصعب تركهم ، ويستحيل نسيانهم

You can only go as far as you push

على قدر أهل العزم تأتي العزائم

The HARDEST thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else

أصعب ما على النفس أن ترى من تحب ، يقع في حب شخص آخر

DON'T let the past hold you back, you're missing the good stuff

لا تجعل الماضي يعيقك ، سيلهيك عن الأمور الجميلة في الحياة

LIFE'S SHORT. If you don't look around once in a while you might miss it

الحياة قصيرة ، إن لم تستغلها ضاعت عليك الفرصة

Some people make the world SPECIAL just by being in it

بعض الناس يجعلون حياتك سعيدة ، فقط بتواجدهم فيها

BEST FRIENDS are the siblings ِAllah didn't give us

رب أخ لك لم تلده أمك

When it HURTS to look back, and you're SCARED to look ahead,you can look beside you and your BEST FRIEND will be there

عندما يؤلمك النظر للماضي ، وتخاف مما سيحدث في للمستقبل ، انظر لجانبك ، وصديقك الحميم سيكون هناك ليدعمك

TRUE FRIENDSHIP "NEVER" ENDS, Friends are FOREVER

الصداقة الحقيقة لا تنتهي ، الأصدقاء دوما يبقون كذلك

Good friends are like STARS You don't always see them, but you know they are ALWAYS

THERE

الأصدقاء الحقيقيون كالنجوم ، لا تراها دوما ؛ لكنك تعلم أنها موجودة في السماء

DON'T frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile

لاتتجهم ، أنت لا تعلم من سيقع في حب ابتسامتك

?What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry

ماذا ستفعل حينما يكون الشخص الوحيد القادر على مسح دموعك ، هو من جعلك تبكي ؟

Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them

لا أحد كامل في نظرك ، حتى تقع في حبه ( كلمة تعبيرية فالكمال لله وحدة تعالى )

Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end

كل الأمور على مايرام في النهاية ، إن لم تكن كذلك ، فتلك ليست النهاية

Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart

معظم الناس يدخلون ويخرجون من حياتك ، لكن أصدقائك الحقيقيون هم من لهم موضع قدم في قلبك
--------------------------

:girl face (192):

لسعه شقاوه
30-11-2009, 07:02 AM
المجموعه الرابعه

قصص

It's really a nice story, it happens these days too frequently
The story tells that two friends were walking
through the desert
,In a specific point of the journey, they had an argument
and one friend slapped the other one on the face
The one, who got slapped, was hurt,
: but without anything to say he wrote in the sand
"TODAY, MY BEST FRINED SLAPPED ME ON THE FACE"
They kept on walking, until they found
an oasis, where they decided to take a bath
The one who got slapped and hurt started
drowning, and the other friend saved him
:when he recovered from the fright, he wrote on a stone
" TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE "
the friend who saved and slapped his best friend, asked him
" Why, after I hurt you, you wrote in the sand, and
.?"now you write on a stone
:The other friend, smiling, replied
"When a friend hurts us, we should write
it down in the sand, where the winds of
forgiveness get in charge of erasing it away
and when something great happens, we
should engrave it in the stone
where no wind can erase it

with love

قصة طريفة..قد تحدث كثيراً بطريقةٍ أو بأخرى..
القصة تتحدث عن صديقين كانا معاً في رحلةٍ عبر الصحراء.
أثناء سيرهما..نشب بينهما نزاع حادّ .. فضرب أحدهما الآخر على وجهه،
ولكن دون أن يقول الصديق المضروب
شيئاً كتب على الرمال " اليوم .. أعز أصدقائي صفعني على وجهي"
واصلا سيرهما .. فوجدا واحة، وكاد الرجل الذي ضربه صاحبه أن يغرق في مياه الواحة
ولكن صديقه أنقذ حياته. وبعد أن استعاد وعيه،
كتب على صخرة " اليوم .. أعز اصدقائي أنقذ حياتي"
الصديق الذي ضرب صديقه ثم أنقذه سأله: لماذا عندما ضربتك
كتبت ذلك على الرمال؟ والآن عندما أنقذ حياتك تنحت ذلك على صخرة؟
رد عليه صديقه مبتسماً : عندما يجرحنا أو يسيء إلينا صديق،
ينبغي أن نكتب ذلك على الرمال
حتى نتيح لرياح التسامح والصفح أن تمحو ذلك
ولكن عندما يحدث شيء عظيم

علينا ان نحفظه دوماً في ذاكرتنا.. وفي أعماق قلوبنا
حتى لا نسمح لرياح الجحود والنكران أن تمحوه ..

مع كل الحب ..

The Rich Farm Boy

One day a very rich father took his family on a trip to the country. "How come we're doing this, Dad?" one of the kids wanted to know.
في يوم من الأيام أخذ رجل غني جدا عائلته لرحلة للبلد ، كيف نعمل هذا ؟ أراد الإبن أن يعلم

"Oh," he replied, "I just want to show you how poor some people can be."
أجاب أريد فقط أن أريكم كم فقراء هم بعض الناس

So they spent a day and a night at the farm of a very poor family. When they returned from their journey, the father asked his son, "Well, how did you enjoy that?"
لذا قضوا يوم وليلة في مزرعة عائلة فقيرة وعندما رجعوا من رحلتهم سأل الأب إبنه : كم أعجبك الأمر ؟

The young man said, "Aw, it was super, Dad! Thanks!"
كان رائعا

"And...what did you learn?" the father asked. And his boy answered, "I saw that we have a dog here at home...but that farmer and his family had FOUR dogs.
ماذا تعلمت ، أجاب الإبن : رأيت أننا نملك كلبا واحدا وهم يملكون 4 كلاب

"We have a swimming pool that reaches to the middle of the garden; but they have a creek that doesn't even have an end.
لدينا مسبح في وسط الحديقة وهم لديهم جدول لا نهاية له

"We have imported lamps in our garden; but they have the stars they can see every night.
لدينا مصابيح وهم لديهم نجوم

"Our patio reaches to the front yard, but they have a whole horizon."
لدينا ساحة تصل للساحة الأمامية ولديهم الأفق بأكمله

The boy stopped for a moment and looked at his shaken father. "Dad," he said, "you told me you were going to show me how poor people can be. I get it--we're really poor, aren't we?"
توقف الطفل للحظة ونظر إلى والده المرتجف ، أبي أخبرتني أننا سنرى كم هم فقراء بعض الناس ، تعلمتها ، نحن فعلا فقراء أليس كذلك------------------

The Cocoon

One day a man found a cocoon of a butterfly. When a small opening appeared, he sat and watched the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body through the tiny hole.
في يوم من الأيام رجل وجد شرنقة الفراشة ، عندما شوهدت فتحة صغيرة جلس وشاهد الفراشة لمدة ساعات وهي تصارع لدفع جسدها عبر الفتحة الصغيرة

Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It had gotten as far as it could and could go no farther.
بعدها توقفت عن التقدم ، ولم تستطع الإستمرار أكثر

So the man decided to help the butterfly. He took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bit of the cocoon. The butterfly now emerged easily. But it had a swollen body and small, shrivelled wings.
قرر الرجل مساعدتها فأخذ مقص وقطع بقية الشرنقة ، ظهرت الفراشة بسهولة الآن ولكن كانت منتفخة واجنحتها مذبولة

The man continued to watch the butterfly because he expected that, at any moment, the wings would enlarge and expand, to be able to support the body, which would contract in time.
تابع الرجل المشاهدة لأنه توقع أن في أي لحظة ستفتح الأجنحة لدعم جسدها الذي سينقبض

Neither happened!
لم يحدث ذلك

In fact, the butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and shrivelled wings. It never was able to fly.
في الحقيقة الفراشة مضب بقية حياتها تحبو مع جسد منتفخ وأجنحة مذبولة ولم تتمكن من التحليق

What the man, in his kindness and haste, did not understand was, that the restricting cocoon, and the struggle required for the butterfly to get through the tiny opening, were nature's way of forcing fluid from the body of the butterfly into its wings, so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved freedom from the cocoon.
ما عمله الرجل في طيبته وإستعجاله لم يفهم أن الشرنقة المقيدة والصراع كانت الفراشة بحاجة لها وأنها الطريقة الطبيعية لدفع السوائل من جسدها لأجنحتها ولذلك ستتمكن من التحليق لتحصل على الحرية

Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were allowed to go through our life without any obstacles, it would cripple us. We would not be as strong as we could have been. And we would never be able to fly....
أحيانا الصراع هو ما نحتاجه بالضبط ، إذا سمح لنا بالمضي في حياتنا بلا عوائق ، سيشلنا ولن نكون أقوياء للتمكن من التحليق

The Grandfather

A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year-old grandson. The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered.
رجل ضعيف كبير السن ذهب ليعيش مع ولده ، إبنته بالقانون وحفيد 4 سنوات ، يدي الرجل ترجف وعيونه مضمحلة وخطواته إستوت

The family ate together at the table, but the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth.
العائلة أكلت مع بعضها على الطاولة ولكن الجد بأيديه المرتجفة وعيونه الضعيفة جعلت الأكل صعبا ، البازلاء تدحرجت من الملعقة على الأرضية ، وعندما أخذ الكوب سكب الحليب على الشرفة.

The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess. "We must do something about Grandfather," said the son. "I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.
الإبن والإبنة تحسسا من الفوضى ، يجب عمل شي تجاه الجد ، نملك ما يكفي من الحليب المسكوب والأكل المزعج والأكل على الأرضية.

So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner.
لذلك الزوج والزوجة وضعوا طاولة صغيرة على الزاوية والجد أكل لوحده بينما بقية العائلة إستمتعت العشاء

Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl. When the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometimes he had a tear in his eye as he sat alone.
منذ الجد كسر صحن أو إثنين قدمت أكلاته في إنهاء خشبي وعندما نظر العائلة بإتجاه الجد كانت دموع تنسكب من عينيه

Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food. The four-year-old watched it all in silence.
إلى الآن الكلمات الوحيدة له هي العتاب الحاد عندما يسقط الشوكة أو يسكب الأكل والطفل ينظر بصمت

One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor. he asked the child sweetly, "What are you making?" Just as sweetly, the boy responded, "Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food in when I grow up."
في مساء قبل العشاء الأب لاحظ إبنه يلعب مع قطع خشبية على الأرضية ، سأله بلطف ماذا تصنع ، أجب الطفل بلطف ، أصنع صحن لك ولأمي عندما أكبر

The four-year-old smiled and went back to work. The words so struck the parents that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.
تبسم الطلف ورجع لعمله ، الكلمات صدمت الأسرة وجعلتها ساكتة ، وبعدها تساقطت الدموع على الخدود ، مع أن لا كلمة نطقت عرف ما يجب عمله.

That evening the husband took Grandfather's hand and gently led him back to the family table. For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.
ذلك المساء الزوج أخذ الجد بلطف وأرجعه للطاولة ولبقية أيامه أكل مع العائلة ، ولأسباب معينة لا الزوج ولا الزوجة بديا مهتمين عندما تساقطت الشوكة والحليب سكب أو الشرفة وسخت

Children are remarkably perceptive. Their eyes ever observe, their ears ever listen, and their minds ever process the messages they absorb. If they see us patiently provide a happy atmosphere for family members, they will imitate that attitude for the rest of their lives. The wise parent realizes that every day the building blocks are being laid for the child's future.
الأطفال بشكل ملحوظ أذكيا عيونهم تراقب ، أذونهم تسمع ، أذهانهم تعمل ، الرسالات تمتص ، إذا رؤوا أننا بصبر نوفر سعادة الجو لأعضاء العائلة ، يقلدون الأفعال لبقية حياتهم ، العائلة الحكيمة تدرك أن كل توضع طوبة جديدة في مستقبل حياة أبنائهم
ترجمة موقع الفن المعماري

Let's be wise builders.
فلنكن حكماء أيها البناؤون

-----------------------------

The Brick

The cocky businessman rapidly wound his way through the traffic in his brand new Jaguar. Suddenly a brick--seemingly thrown from the side of the street--bashed into the side door of that elegant machine.
الرجل التاجر المغرور كان مسرعا خلال الشارع في سيارته الجاكوار الجديدة ، فجأة طوب يبدوا أنه رمي من جانب الطريق إصطدم في جانب باب سيارته الجميلة

The man slammed on the brakes, leaped from the car, and quickly grabbed a kid and pushed him against a wall. "What was that all about, punk?" he snarled. "That's a new car and that brick you just threw at it is going to cost you or your dad a lot of money!"
ضغط الرجل على الفرامل وقفز من سيارته ومسرعا أمسك بالطفل ودفعه بعرض الحائط ، لماذا كان ذلك ، زمجر ، هذه السيارة الجديدة وهذا الطوب رميته عليها وهذا سيكلفك أو يكلف والده الكثير من المال

The kid was crying. "Please, mister, I'm sorry, but I didn't know what else to do! I threw the brick because no one else would stop."
الطفل بكي ، أرجوك سيدي أنا آسف لكني لم أعلم ماذا أفعل فرميت الطوب لأن لا أحد سيتوقف

Tears poured down his dirty face as he pointed to another boy, lying by the sidewalk. "That's my brother," he said; "He rolled his wheelchair off the curb and fell in the gutter, and I can't lift him up.
الدموع إنسكبت على وجهه الوسخ وهو يؤشر على طفل آخر مرمي على جانب الطريق ، هذا أخي أخرج كرسي العجلة من المسار فسقط في التسريب ولا أستطيع رفعه

I'm not strong enough. Please, sir, would you help me get him back into his wheelchair, 'cause he's too heavy for me. Then you can do with me whatever you want about your car."
لست قوي بما يكفي هل تساعدني لإرجاعه إلى كرسيه المتحرك فهو ثقيل بالنسبة لي وتستطيع بعدها فعل ما تشاء بي

The businessman suddenly had a lump in his throat. He lifted the fallen young man back into the wheelchair and took his handkerchief and wiped the scrapes and cuts. He found the kid a coke from a nearby machine.
رفع التاجر الرجل ووضعه على الكرسي المتحرك وأخذ منديله ومسح القطع والجروح

"Thanks, mister," said the first boy. "Now what are you going to do to me?" The man just hugged the kid and said, "Go on, Son. And bless you."
شكر سيدي ، قال الولد ، ماذا ستفعل بي الآن ، عانق الرجل الطفل وقال له إذهب بارك الله فيك

The fellow never did repair his Jag. He kept the dent to remind him not to go through life so fast that someone would have to throw a brick at him to get his attention.
الشخص لم يصلح سيارته الجاكوار ، أبقى الأثر لتذكيره أن لا يستعجل خلال حياته فيجبر الناس لقذفه بالطوب لجذب إنتباهه

Five More Minutes

While at the park one day, a woman sat down next to a man on a bench near a playground. "That's my son over there," she said, pointing to a little boy in a red sweater who was gliding down the slide.
بينما في حديقة يوما ما ، إمرأة وقفت قرب رجل على مقعد بقرب الملعب ، هذا إبني هناك ، يشير لطفل في معطف أحمر والذي كان يتزحلق على زحليقة.

"He's a fine looking boy," the man said. "That's my son on the swing in the blue sweater." Then, looking at his watch, he called to his son. "What do you say we go, Todd?"
إنه طفل جيد ، هذا إبني يتزحلق في معطف أزرق ، بعدها نظر إلى الساعة ونادى إبنه ، ماذا تقول أن نذهب.

Todd pleaded, "Just five more minutes, Dad. Please? Just five more minutes." The man nodded and Todd continued to swing to his heart's content.
ترجى توووود ، فقط خمس دقائق أبي أرجوك ، فقط خمس دقائق ، هز الرجل رأسه فأكمل توود التزحلق لإرضاء قلبه

Minutes passed and the father stood and called again to his son. "Time to go now?" Again Todd pleaded, "Five more minutes, Dad. Just five more minutes."
دقائق مرت والأب يقف وينادي مرة أخرى إلى الأبن ، وقت الذهاب الآن ، ترجى تووود مرة أخرى خمس دقائق أخرى أبي فقط خمس دقائق

The man smiled and said, "O.K."
الرجل تبسم وقال حسنا

"My, you certainly are a patient father," the woman responded.
أنت أكيد أب صبور أجابت المرأة

The man smiled and then said, "My older son Tommy was killed by a drunk driver last year while he was riding his bike near here. I never spent much time with Tommy and now I'd give anything for just five more minutes with him. I've vowed not to make the same mistake with Todd. He thinks he has five more minutes to swing. The truth is, I get Five more minutes to watch him play."
الرجل تبسم وقال ، إبني الكبير تووومييي قتل بواسطة سائق سكران السنة الماضية بينما كان يرجب دراجته بالقرب ، لم أمض وقت طويل مع تووومي والآن أعطي أي شي فقط لخمس دقائق إضافية معه ، أوعد أن لا أعمل نفس الخطأ مع توووود ، هو يعتقد خمس دقائق إضافية للتزحلق والحقيقة هي أنني أنا أعطي خمس دقائق إضافية لمشاهدته يلعب

Life is all about making priorities, what are your priorities?
الحياة هي كلها من أجل الأولويات ، ما هي أولوياتك
-
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad's Helper

A little boy was helping his father move some books out of an attic into more spacious quarters downstairs. It was important to this little boy that he was helping his dad, even though he was probably getting in the way and slowing things down more than he was actually assisting. But that boy had a wise and patient father who knew it was more important to work at a task with his young son than it was to move a pile of books efficiently.

طفل صغير كان يساعد والده لنقل مجموعة كتب من علية البيت إلى مقر أوسع تحت السلالم ، كان مهم لهذا الولد مساعدة أبيه ، حتى بالرغم من أنه ربما كان في الطريق ويوقع الأشياء أكثر من كونه يساعد ، ولكن الولد كان يملك والد ذكي وصبور والذي كان يعلم أن العمل مع إبنه أهم من نقل كومة الكتب .

Among this man's books, however, were some rather large study books, and it was a chore for the boy to get them down the stairs. As a matter of fact, on one particular load, the boy dropped his pile of books several times. Finally, he sat down on the stairs and wept in frustration. He wasn't doing any good at all. He wasn't strong enough to carry the big books down a narrow stairway. It hurt him to think he couldn't do this for his daddy.

خلال كتب هذا الرجل على العكس كان هنالك كتب دراسة كبيرة وكانت روتين للولد لينقلهم لأسفل السلالم ، وفي حمل معين الولد أسقط كومة الكتب أكثر من مرة وفي النهاية جلس على السلالم وبكى في إحباط. لم يعمل بشكل جيد إطلاقا ، لم يكن قوي بما فيه الكفاية لنقل الكتب خلال السلالم الضيقة ، آلمه كثيرا التفكير بأنه لم يتمكن من مساعده والده.

Without a word, the father picked up the dropped load of books, put them into the boy's arms, and scooped up both the boy and the books into his arms and carried them down the stairs. And so they continued load after load, both very much enjoying each other's company. The boy carrying the books, and the dad carrying the boy.

بدون كلمة حمل الوالد الكتب المرمية ووضعها في يد الولد ، وحمله الولد والكتب على يديه ونقلهم أسفل السلالم. وهكذا إستمروا في نقلها حمل بعد حمل. مستمتعين بصحبة بعض الولد ينقل الكتب والأب ينقل الطفل.

--------------------

Laugh

Many years ago, Norman Cousins was diagnosed as "terminally ill." He was given six months to live. His chance for recovery was one in 500.
عدة سنوات ماضية ، نومان كوسينز شخص كمريض ميئوس منه ، أعطي 6 أشهر للحياة ، وفرصة شفاءه 1 من 500

He could see the worry, depression and anger in his life contributed to, and perhaps helped cause, his disease. He wondered, "If illness can be caused by negativity, can wellness be created by positivity?"
يستطيع رؤية القلق والإحباط والغضب مساهمة في حياته ، تساءل إذا كان المرض يسبب بالسلبية ، هل المرض يصنع بالإيجابية.

He decided to make an experiment of himself. Laughter was one of the most positive activities he knew. He rented all the funny movies he could find - Keaton, Chaplin, Fields, the Marx Brothers. (This was before VCRs, so he had to rent the actual films.) He read funny stories. He asked his friends to call him whenever they said, heard or did something funny.
قرر عمل تجربة على نفسه ، الضحك كانت أعلى إيجابية عرفها ، أجر أفلام مضحكة وجدها ، قرأ كتب قصص مضحكة ، سأل أصدقاءه لنداءه متى سمعوا أن عملوا شيء مضحك.

His pain was so great he could not sleep. Laughing for 10 solid minutes, he found, relieved the pain for several hours so he could sleep.
ألمه كان كبيرا لم يستطع النوم ، يضحك 10 دقائق كاملة ، وجد راحة الألم لمدة ساعات ليستطيع النوم.

He fully recovered from his illness and lived another 20 happy, healthy and productive years. (His journey is detailed in his book, Anatomy of an Illness.) He credits visualization, the love of his family and friends, and laughter for his recovery.
شفى كليا من المرض وعاش 20 سنة منتجة سعيدة. رحلته فصلت في كتاب جراحة المرض ، حصل على تخيل ، حب عائلته أصدقاءه وضحك لشفاءه

Some people think laughter is a waste of time. It is a luxury, they say, a frivolity, something to indulge in only every so often.
بعض الناس يضن الضحك مضيعة للوقت ، للرفاهية ، يقولون تفاهة ينغمس في ما يشبهه

Nothing could be further from the truth. Laughter is essential to our equilibrium, to our well-being, to our aliveness. If we're not well, laughter helps us get well; if we are well, laughter helps us stay that way.
لا شيء أكثر من الحقيقة ، الضحك أساسي لتوازننا ، لحياتنا ، إذا لم نكن أصحاء الضحك يساعدنا للحصول على الصحة ، إذا كنا أصحاء يساعدنا على المحافضة عليه

Since Cousins' ground-breaking subjective work, scientific studies have shown that laughter has a curative effect on the body, the mind and the emotions.
دراسات العلماء عرضت أن الضحك له تأثير علاجي على الجسد العقل العواطف.

So, if you like laughter, consider it sound medical advice to indulge in it as often as you can. If you don't like laughter, then take your medicine - laugh anyway.
إذا كنت تحب الضحك إعتبر أن صوت الدواء ينصح لتنغمس فيه ، إذا لم تحبه إعتن بدواءك

Use whatever makes you laugh - movies, sitcoms, Monty Python, records, books, New Yorker cartoons, jokes, friends.
إعمل ما يجعلك تضحك ، أفلام ، ملاهي ، تسجيلات ، كتب ، نكت ، اصدقاء

Give yourself permission to laugh - long and loud and out loud - whenever anything strikes you as funny. The people around you may think you're strange, but sooner or later they'll join in even if they don't know what you're laughing about.
أعط نفسك تصريح الضحك ، طويلا وبصوت عال عندما أي شي يهجم على سعادتك ، الناس من حولك يضنون أنك غريب ولكن قريبا أو متأخرا سينضمون وإن لم يعلموا لم تضحك.

Some diseases may be contagious, but none is as contagious as the cure. . . laughter.
بعض الأمراض معدية ولكن ليست معدية كدواءنا ... الضحك

---------------------------

A Long Walk

In a remote village in Central America the word got out among the peoples of the region that one of the American missionaries that had served this country for many years was about to return to the US to live out the remaining years of her life.
في قرية في مركز أمريكا سرى خبر بين الناس برجوع أحد المندوبين الذين خدموا البلد لسنوات ليعيش ما بقي له من حياة.

The nationals desired to honor her for her years of service with a public time of appreciation. News of the event went to all parts of the country in which the missionary was known to the people. One very old and very poor man walked to the ceremony over mountainous terrain for 4 days to bring his gift to the missionary.
المواطنون رغبوا بتشريفه لعمله في وقت تقدير عام ، أخبار الحدث إنتشرت في كل أنحاء البلد في المكان الذي عرف فيه هذا المبعوث ، رجل كبير السن وفقير جدا مشرى إلى الإحتفالية عبر تضاريس الجبال لمدة 4 أيام ليجلب هدية للمبعوث.

The gift consisted of 2 coconuts, but it was all the man had. The missionary recognized the man as coming from the remote village in the mountains.
الهدية تتكون من 2 جوز هند ولكن كانت كل ما يملكه الرجل ، المبعوث تعرف على الرجل القادم من القرية في الجبال.

"Brother, I cannot believe that you would walk so far to present me with this gift," said the missionary to the man.
أخي لا أصدق أنك مشيت كل هذه المسافة لتقدم لي هدية كهذه ، قال المندوب للرجل.

His response? "Long walk part of gift."
أجاب : المشي لمسافة طويلة جزء من الهدية

---------------------------

Let There Be Peace

A wise old gentleman retired and purchased a modest home near a junior high school. He spent the first few weeks of his retirement in peace and contentment...then a new school year began. The very next afternoon three young boys, full of youthful, after-school enthusiasm, came down his street, beating merrily on every trash can they encountered. The crashing percussion continued day after day, until finally the wise old man decided it was time to take some action.
رجل كبير السن ذكي تقاعد وإشترى منزل جديد قرب مدرسة ، مضى أول أسابيعه من التقاعد بسلام ورضا وبعدها بدأ عام دراسي جديد ، بعد المساء 3 شبان مليئين بالشباب وبعد نشاط الدراسة أتوا إلى الشارع وطبلوا على معظم سلات القمامة ، التطبيل إستمر يوم بعد يوم حتى في النهاية الرجل الحكيم قرر أنه وقت فعل عمل ما.

The next afternoon, he walked out to meet the young percussionists as they banged their way down the street. Stopping them, he said, "You kids are a lot of fun. I like to see you express your exuberance like that. Used to do the same thing when I was your age. Will you do me a favor? I'll give you each a dollar if you'll promise to come around every day and do your thing."
مساء اليوم التالي مشى إلى الشباب العازفين ، أوقفهم وقال لهم : أنتم الأطفال مليئي البهجة ، سعيد لرؤيتكم تعبرون عن سعادتكم ، كنت مثلكم عندما كنت في عمركم ، هل تقدمون لي خدمة ؟ سأعطي كل واحد منكم دولارا إذا وعدتوني بالقدوم كل يوم وعمل فعلكم هذا

The kids were elated and continued to do a bang-up job on the trash cans. After a few days, the old-timer greeted the kids again, but this time he had a sad smile on his face. "This recession's really putting a big dent in my income," he told them. "From now on, I'll only be able to pay you 50 cents to beat on the cans." The noisemakers were obviously displeased, but they did accept his offer and continued their afternoon ruckus.
الأطفال سعدوا وإستمروا في عملهم الممتاز على سلات المهملات ، بعد أيام الخبير حياهم من جديد ولكن هذه المرة كان إبتسامة حزينة على وجهه وقال : خفض مدخولي ومن الآن سأستطيع إعطاءكم 50 سنت لضرب العلب ، المزعجين واضح أنهم إنزعجوا ولكن وافقوا على عرضه وأكملوا إزعاجهم

A few days later, the wily retiree approached them again as they drummed their way down the street. "Look," he said, "I haven't received my Social Security check yet, so I'm not going to be able to give you more than 25 cents. Will that be okay?"
بعد أيام الرجل الحكيم جاء إليهم وهم يمشون في الشارع ، إنظروا لم أحصل على فحص الأمن الإجتماعي حتى الآن ولذلك لن أعطيكم سوى 25 سنت هل سيكون ذلك جيدا .

"A lousy quarter?" the drum leader exclaimed. "If you think we're going to waste our time, beating these cans around for a quarter, you're nuts! No way, mister. We quit!" And the old man enjoyed peace and serenity for the rest of his days.
ربع سيء ؟ إدعى الطبال الزعيم ، إذا تعتقد أننا سنضيع وقتنا في تطبيل هذه العلب لمجرد ربع سنت ستكون مغفل ! لا مجال سيدي ، نحن معتزلون ، تمتع الرجل الكبير بالسلام والصفاء لبقية أيامه
----------------

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree.
منذ زمن بعيد ولى...كان هناك شجرة تفاح في غاية الضخامة...
A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday.
كان هناك طفل صغير يلعب حول هذه الشجرة يوميا...
He climbed to the treetop, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow...
وكان يتسلق أغصان هذه الشجرة ويأكل من ثمارها ...وبعدها يغفو قليلا لينام في ظلها...
He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.
كان يحب الشجرة وكانت الشجرة تحب لعبه معها...
Time went by...the little boy had grown up,
مر الزمن... وكبر هذا الطفل...
And he no longer played around the tree every day.
وأصبح لا يلعب حول هذه الشجرة بعد ذلك...
One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad.
في يوم من الأيام...رجع هذا الصبي وكان حزينا...!
"Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy.
فقالت له الشجرة: تعال والعب معي...
"I am no longer a kid, I do not play around trees any more"
The boy replied.
فأجابها الولد: لم أعد صغيرا لألعب حولك...
"I want toys. I need money to buy them."
أنا أريد بعض اللعب وأحتاج بعض النقود لشرائها...
"Sorry, but I do not have money...
فأجابته الشجرة: أنا لا يوجد معي أية نقود!!!
But you can pick all my apples and sell them.
So, you will have money.
ولكن يمكنك أن تأخذ كل التفاح إلى لدي لتبيعه ثم تحصل على النقود التي تريدها...
" The boy was so excited.
الولد كان سعيدا للغاية...
He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.
فتسلق الشجرة وجمع جميع ثمار التفاح التي عليها ونزل من عليها سعيدا...
The boy never came back after he picked the apples.
لم يعد الولد بعدها ...
The tree was sad.
كانت الشجرة في غاية الحزن بعدها لعدم عودته...
One day, the boy who now turned into a man returned
وفي يوم رجع هذا الولد للشجرة ولكنه لم يعد ولدا بل أصبح رجلا...!!!
And the tree was excited "Come and play with me" the tree said.
وكانت الشجرة في منتهى السعادة لعودته وقالت له: تعال والعب معي...
"I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family.
ولكنه أجابها وقال لها:
أنا لم أعد طفلا لألعب حولك مرة أخرى فقد أصبحت رجلا مسئولا عن عائلة...
We need a house for shelter.
وأحتاج لبيت ليكون لهم مأوى...
Can you help me?
هل يمكنك مساعدتي بهذا؟
" Sorry”,
آسفة!!!
But I do not have any house. But you can chop off my branches
To build your house.
فأنا ليس عندي لك بيت ولكن يمكنك أن تأخذ جميع أفرعي لتبني بها لك بيتا...
" So the man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.
فأخذ الرجل كل الأفرع وغادر الشجرة وهو سعيدا...
The tree was glad to see him happy but the man never came back since then.
وكانت الشجرة سعيدة لسعادته ورؤيته هكذا ...ولكنه لم يعد إليها ...
The tree was again lonely and sad.
وأصبحت الشجرة حزينة مرة أخرى...
One hot summer day,
وفي يوم حار جدا...
The man returned and the tree was delighted.
عاد الرجل مرة أخرى وكانت الشجرة في منتهى السعادة....
"Come and play with me!" the tree said.
فقالت له الشجرة: تعال والعب معي...
"I am getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself.
فقال لها الرجل أنا في غاية التعب وقد بدأت في الكبر...وأريد أن أبحر لأي مكان لأرتاح...
“Can you give me a boat?"
“Said the man”.
فقال لها الرجل: هل يمكنك إعطائي مركبا...
"Use my trunk to build your boat.
You can sail far away and be happy.
فأجابته يمكنك أخذ جزعي لبناء مركبك...وبعدها يمكنك أن تبحر به أينما تشاء...وتكون سعيدا...
" So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat.
فقطع الرجل جذع الشجرة وصنع مركبه!!!
He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.
فسافر مبحرا ولم يعد لمدة طويلة جدا........................
Finally, the man returned after many years.
أخيرا عاد الرجل بعد غياب طويل وسنوات طويلة جدا........
"Sorry, my boy. But I do not have anything for you anymore.
ولكن الشجرة أجابت وقالت له : آسفة يا بني الحبيب ولكن لم يعد عندي أي شئ لأعطيه لك...
No more apples for you...
" The tree said”.
وقالت له:لا يوجد تفاح...
"No problem, I do not have any teeth to bite
" The man replied.
قال لها: لا عليك لم يعد عندي أي أسنان لأقضمها بها...
"No more trunk for you to climb on"
لم يعد عندي جذع لتتسلقه ولم يعد عندي فروع لتجلس عليها...
"I am too old for that now" the man said.
فأجابها الرجل لقد أصبحت عجوزا اليوم ولا أستطيع عمل أي شئ!!!
"I really cannot give you anything...
فأخبرته : أنا فعلا لا يوجد لدي ما أعطيه لك...
The only thing left is my dying root,”
The tree said with tears.
كل ما لدي الآن هو جذور ميتة...أجابته وهي تبكي...
"I do not need much now, just a place to rest.
فأجابها وقال لها: كل ما أحتاجه الآن هو مكان لأستريح به...
I am tired after all these years" the man replied.
فأنا متعب بعد كل هذه السنون...
"Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest,
فأجابته وقالت له: جذور الشجرة العجوز هي أنسب مكان لك للراحة...
Come, come sit down with me and rest.
تعال ...تعال واجلس معي هنا تحت واسترح معي...
" The man sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...
فنزل الرجل إليها وكانت الشجرة سعيدة به والدموع تملأ ابتسامتها...
This is you and the tree is your parent. !!!!!
هل تعرف من هي هذه الشجرة؟
إنها أبويك!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------

There was a boy who was always losing his temper. His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our garden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.”

So the son started to follow his father’s advice. On the first day he hammered in 37 nails, but getting the nails into the fence was not easy, so he started trying to control himself when he got angry. As the days went by, he was hammering in less nails, and within weeks he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting angry and from hammering nails. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was happy with his efforts and said to hi “But now, my son, you have to take out a nail for every day that you do not get angry.”

The son started to take out the nails for each day that he did not get angry, until there were no nails left in the fence.

He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father took him to the fence and said, “My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” Then he adde “When you say things in a state of anger, they leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others. You can stab a person and withdraw the knife but it doesn’t matter how many times you say ‘I’m sorry,’ because the wound will remain.

والان مع ترجمةالقصة باللغةالعربية

كان هناك ولد عصبي وكان يفقد صوابه بشكل مستمر فأحضر له والده كيساً مملوءاً بالمسامير وقال له :

يا بني أريدك أن تدق مسماراً في سياج حديقتنا الخشبي كلما اجتاحتك موجة غضب وفقدت أعصابك

وهكذا بدأ الولد بتنفيذ نصيحة والده ....

فدق في اليوم الأول 37 مسماراً ، ولكن إدخال المسمار في السياج لم يكن سهلاً .

فبدأ يحاول تمالك نفسه عند الغضب ، وبعدها وبعد مرور أيام كان يدق مسامير أقل ، وفي أسابيع تمكن من ضبط نفسه ، وتوقف عن الغضب وعن دق المسامير ، فجاء والده وأخبره بإنجازه ففرح الأب بهذا التحول ، وقال له : ولكن عليك الآن يا بني استخراج مسمار لكل يوم يمر عليك لم تغضب فيه .

وبدأ الولد من جديد بخلع المسامير في اليوم الذي لا يغضب فيه حتى انتهى من المسامير في السياج .

فجاء إلى والده وأخبره بإنجازه مرة أخرى ، فأخذه والده إلى السياج وقال له : يا بني أحسنت صنعاً ، ولكن انظر الآن إلى تلك الثقوب في السياج ، هذا السياج لن يكون كما كان أبداً ، وأضاف :

عندما تقول أشياء في حالة الغضب فإنها تترك آثاراً مثل هذه الثقوب في نفوس الآخرين .

تستطيع أن تطعن الإنسان وتُخرج السكين ولكن لا يهم كم مرة تقول : أنا آسف لأن الجرح سيظل هناك .

:small:

لسعه شقاوه
30-11-2009, 07:08 AM
المجموعه الخامسه

:علمتني الحياة:
· علمتني الحياة أن لا أضع أجمل ما لدي تحت قدمي كي أرتفع عالياً وأصل للقمة .
· علمتني الحياة أن أصنع من أخطائي خبرات ومن فشلي نجاحات.
· علمتني الحياة أن النجاح ليس بمقدار الأعمال التي أنجزها بل بمدى تأثير هذه الأعمال بشكل إيجابي على المحيطين بي.
· علمتني الحياة أن لا أبكي كثيراً بل أجدد دموعي لبكاء جديد.
· علمتني الحياة أن أبتسم لنفسي أولاً فربما لا أجد من يستحق ابتسامتي.
· علمتني الحياة أن لا أختار حياتي على الهامش لأني سأموت بلا عنوان.
· علمتني الحياة أن لا أغير مبادئي لأساير الحياة.
· علمتني الحياة أن هناك قرارات مهمة يجب أن يتخذها الإنسان مهما كانت صعبة ومهما أغضبت أناساً من حوله.

Life taught me
*Not to put the most beautiful thing I have under my feet in order to be high and reach the top.
*To make experiences from my faults and success from failure.
*Success is not how much effort you have done but how much it has affected on others positively.
*Not to cry too much but to save my tears for another crying.
* To smile to myself because I may not find who deserve it .
*Not to be on the margin of life because I'll die without a title.
*Not to change my principles in order to live.
*There are important decisions that should be done whatever difficult or they do not satisfy others.

---------------------

إذا لم تكن تعلم أين تذهب ، فكل الطرق تؤدى إلى هناك

If you don't have an objective in life, any cause could beone

يوجد دائماً من هو أشقى منك ، فابتسم

There is always one who suffers morethan you do, so you should be optimistic

يظل الرجل طفلاً حتى تموت أمه ، فإذا ماتت شاخ فجأة

A man will continue acting like achild until his mother's death, then he will age in a sudden

عندما تحب عدوك يحس بتفاهته

When you love your enemy is when hefeels of his emptiness

إذا طعنت من الخلف فاعلم أنك في المقدمة

If you have been betrayed frombehind the scene,
then you should be proud because youare the only one who is in front

الكلام اللين يغلب الحق البين

The soft words are more powerfulthan the naked truth

كلنا كالقمر ..له جانب مظلم

We are all like the bright moon, westill have our darker side

لا تتحدى إنساناًليس لديه ما يخسره

Don't challenge someone whao hasnothing to loose

العين التي لا تبكي لا تبصر في الواقع شيئاً

The eye which doesn't know themeaning of tears, it doesn't know anything opf value

المهزوم إذاابتسم أفقد المنتصر لذة الفوز

If the loser keeps his smile thewinner will loose the thrill of victory.

لا خير في يمنى بغير يسار

No benefit of a right without aleft.

الجزع عند المصيبة، مصيبة أخرى

The panic from a catastrophe isanothercatasrtoph e

الابتسامة كلمة معروفه من غير حروف

The smile is a famous word withoutletters

اعمل على أن يحبك الناس عندما تغادرمنصبك، كما يحبونك عندما تتسلمه

Be cheerful when gettin-out as whenyou coming-in

لا تطعن في ذوق زوجتك، فقد اختارتك أولا

Don't be critic to yor wife's taste, she is the one whoselected you at the first place.

لن تستطيع أن تمنع طيور الهم أن تحلق فوق رأسك ولكنك تستطيع أن تمنعها من أن تعشش في راسك

You can't chase worries flying over your head but you can dopreventing them from nesting in your head

تصادق مع الذئاب ....على أن يكون فأسك مستعداً

Dive with the shark but bewarre not to be swallowed

ذوو النفوس الدنيئة يجدون اللذة في التفتيش عن أخطاء العظماء

The demeanour will be thrilled in finding out a mistake ofhis great rival

إنك تخطو نحو الشيخوخة يوماً مقابل كل دقيقة من الغضب

Every minute of anger will get you one more year older.

إن بعض القول فن ...فاجعل الإصغاء فناً

Elocution is an art so let listening be a similar art

الذي يولد وهو يزحف، لا يستطيع أن يطير

The impossible can never decome possible

اللسان الطويل دلالة على اليدالقصيرة

The gift of gab is a proof of jealousy

نحن نحب الماضي لأنه ذهب، ولو عاد لكرهناه

We have nostalgia for the past because it is gone. If itcomes back we would hate it.

من علت همته طال همه

The onewhose ambition is great so his worries

من العظماء من يشعر المرء فى حضرته أنه صغير ولكن العظيم بحق هو من يشعر الجميع في حضرته بأنهم عظماء

People feel small in the presence of some of the greatpersonality, , yet the greatest is the one who let all around him feel great aswell

من يطارد عصفورين يفقدهما معاً

Chase two birds at the same time and you will loose both.

المرأة هي نصف المجتمع، وهي التي تلد و تربي النصف الآخر

The woman is half the society and the one who educates theother half

لكل كلمة أذن، ولعل أذنك ليست لكلماتي، فلا تتهمني بالغموض

For every word their is a listener and probably my wordsdon't suit your ears. So please don't accuse me of being ambiguous

كلما ارتفع الإنسان تكاثفت حوله الغيوم والمحن

As more higher up one rises to as more clouds and problemswill surround him.

لا تجادل الأحمق ،فقد يخطئ الناس في التفريق بينكما

Don't argue with an ignorant for it will be hard for peopleto differentiate between you

الفشل في التخطيط يقود إلى التخطيط للفشل

The failure in planning will lead in planning to failure

قد يجد الجبان 36 حلاً لمشكلته ولكن لا يعجبه سوى حل واحد منها وهو .. الفرار

The coward will find 36 solutions to his problem but the onewill like most is fleeing

شق طريقك بابتسامتك خير لك من أن تشقها بسيفك

Better set your path with a smile than with a sword

من أطاع الواشي ضيَع الصديق

If you listen to the telltale you will lose the friend

أن تكون فرداً في جماعة الأسود خير لك من أن تكون قائداً للنعام

Better being a cub inthe family of Lions than being a king of the ostriches

------------------

:smile (40)::girl face (192)::smile (40):

واتمنى يعجبكم

:smile (97):

M.o_o.N