المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Women and Liberty

majid noorelahi
24-11-2005, 02:58 PM
50 years ago women arround the globe never talked about their rights
Although some of them were mistreated by men .Despite that fact women in the Arabic world rebiled against wearing the vale just because the English people saw wearing vale or Hijaab a sort of opression.Now its happenijng again just because we are so weak that any one and I mean any one can change our beleifs.five years ago it was impossible to see faces of women in any saudi newspaper ,now not only do they show faces but also parts of thier hair as well and worse than that those women who are not in any way Islamic role models want to defend the rights of other women and claim leadership over them !!!

اسيــ حبه ــرة
25-11-2005, 09:35 AM
You're absoluotely right

we are all annoyed with this acts
of the women ... they want freedom
and I don't think this freedom is in
taking off the Hijab .. Now, we heard
some news about western women
getting in Islam .. and wearing Hijab
while the women of the Arab World
trying hard to destroy this belief

You're post is very touching
Thanks alot for talking about this important issue

password26
10-12-2005, 01:37 AM
[align=left]I respect your point of view. And its up to every women to make up her mind and do what ever she thinks will fit with her religion. anyway freedom is a good thing and we shouldn’t be against it for both women and men. But the freedom I'm speaking about is searching for the true religion which is ISLAM not the traditions that most people believe in more then anything else. [/center]