12-12-2009, 01:52 AM
hi members

I'm new member and i like 2 write in English from time to time

hope to see your comments and critics

i wrote the following piece of writing to my upcoming nephew/niece

here u r
[SIZE="4"][]

To my upcoming nephew/niece

come on infant.. come up and approach your desperate uncle! His emotions need to be reactivated. Inspire him! Let him believe again in life. He has been waiting for seven years! It is exactly the same time that Egyptians run out of food due to lack of rain during Prophet Yusuf's life span. I am wondering if you are a baby or rain. Whatever you are, God wished to water the dead emotions of your uncle. Honey, the letters of your name will be the limits of my dreams. Sweetie, your eyes will be the only shining objects in the world. That is why I want your limit to be the sky!!

The seven years were not enough to allow me to kiss your soft chubby cheek. Out of which, I spent one hour to create a humble letter to you. Never think that one hour or the seven years will be enough to write you a letter. This is only the alphabet of your legend. This letter will definitely trigger the gun of my words that will never stop firing as long as I'm alive!! You deserve all of my words as you are the apple of my eyes.

Baby, nobody knows your uncle except the big sand dunes in the desert where he is accommodated. That becomes more than amzing if you are crying close to me. I need a voice to fill the giant arid desert and turn it to paradise. Without a doubt, you are the voice. your mom has a lot of Floribunda roses in her world. However, all of them lack the pink color. Roses are awaiting your magic touch to turn their color to pink. They dream of kissing your cheek so that they become full of aroma. Your voice, tears and smell will be beyond my thoughts!

I'm still thinking of a present that would suit your majesty. I'm certain that your nails can't be decorated with gold. I am wondering how to decorate gold by gold. Angel, promise that you will allow me to glance at the universe from your eyes. Your uncle is nothing except a drop in your bucket. Oh god, I've one hope, that is to bless this BLUE MOON.[/LEFT][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER]/SIZE]

آنسهOoفكره
17-12-2009, 08:56 PM
I am wondering if you are a baby or rain. Whatever you are, God wished to water the dead emotions of your uncle.

I am wondering how to decorate gold by gold.

:smile (40):
woooooooow that's amazing really amazing..u really have the writer sense ,,i can picture ur words & feel it..there is nothing beutiful than having a nephew or a niece..

may allah pleased u by seeing her or him..
keep on writing u have the talent..
accept my pass:smile (101):

M.o_o.N
17-12-2009, 09:12 PM
masha Allah :)

First , welcome to our club and forums.

Second , beautiful words . Your way of putting and choosing the phrases , images and the uniqe topic itself.

Good job , bless you and may Allah bless your family.

Petunia
18-12-2009, 12:46 AM
gloomy guy

first of all you are welcome here and we are happy cause you have joined us

me too really liked and enjoyed reading your topic

nice topic to talk about your nephew or niece

go ahead and May Allah bless you
http://al-qatarya.org/qtr/qatarya_sdQ9UxViCA.gif