المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Don't Wait For Love But recognize it When It Comes

ريما الحسين
12-12-2009, 10:45 PM
If another person is going to love you, that person already loves you and there's nothing you need to do to win that love. If people tell you the reason they dont love you is because you dont do something for them, like obey them or meet their expectations, the sad truth is that they'll not love you when you follow their commands or meet those expectations, such love is conditional and people who offer conditional love want to control you, the moment that they give their love without condition is the moment you are free, but this isn't what they want, So when you please someone in order to get his or her love, you'll soon discover that that love isn't worth having, or that new condition have been added for you to meet before you are loved, you neglect to acknowledge the love that already exists.
When we love we wanna love freely and expect nothing in return....and vise versa...

The person who loves you loves you because he/she loves you and that's it, no further explanation make sense of love anyway. When there's a powerful reason, a burning need for someone to love you then the love that results is precarious and can suddenly disappear, the people who cling to you may make you feel secure, even powerful at 1st, but in time their love will smother you and you'll reject them.
The people who rescue you will end up controlling you, and you'll come to hate urself for being weak and susceptible to being bought off so cheaply.
The people who flatter you act on the belief that you cannot tell the difference between real love and fawning, they insult your intelligence, and you only believe them when you are desperately insecure.
The love that is most powerful exists for itself, without reasons, conditions, or excuses.
When you find someone who loves you because of the person you are, the way you do things, your humor, your personality, or because this person likes the way he or she feels about him-self or herself in your presence, be true to this person, this person mirrors your best.

Regards

Petunia
12-12-2009, 11:46 PM
well done,,i wanna to add something on my opinion if you don't mind

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace
We feel good when we make the people we love feel happy. The person you love, who

loves you in return, wants to know what he or she does that makes you happy and

wants you to describe those things in your own words

so you can say there are different kinds of love depend on the person whom you

love,wethear he/she your mother,your father,sister,brother,friends,husbend, or wife
ets

well thanks sister sooo much for your topic,

really appreciate your participating

may Allah bless you sis

N teacher
12-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Thanks sweetie Reema
what a nice and romantic topic
i like it

postgraduate
13-12-2009, 12:06 AM
ريما الحسين

True and real love is that kind which does not require waiting for getting something in return . True love is a sweet sensation to whom we love and care about . Such sensation would lead us to sacrifice for them even if they did not notice that it was us who did that . Sure it is a great topic .Appreciated

T H U N D E R
13-12-2009, 12:47 AM
that was very good

i loved it

and if we want talk about love we ill take the hole day

thanks 4 this nice words

مهـرة الـروح
13-12-2009, 01:15 AM
love !!

briefly

nowadays there is no love

everyone looking for his need and

wrapping it with aname of love

thanx abundle for ur nice topic

ريما الحسين
13-12-2009, 11:07 AM
well done,,i wanna to add something on my opinion if you don't mind

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace
We feel good when we make the people we love feel happy. The person you love, who

loves you in return, wants to know what he or she does that makes you happy and

wants you to describe those things in your own words

so you can say there are different kinds of love depend on the person whom you

love,wethear he/she your mother,your father,sister,brother,friends,husbend, or wife
ets

well thanks sister sooo much for your topic,

really appreciate your participating

may Allah bless you sis

hi miss pinky ,, thx alot for your passing and i appriciate your participation

Good luck :smile (81):

ريما الحسين
13-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Thanks sweetie Reema
what a nice and romantic topic
i like it

you are welcome our teacher :smile (29):

Take care

ريما الحسين
13-12-2009, 11:11 AM
ريما الحسين

True and real love is that kind which does not require waiting for getting something in return . True love is a sweet sensation to whom we love and care about . Such sensation would lead us to sacrifice for them even if they did not notice that it was us who did that . Sure it is a great topic .Appreciated

welcome our supervisior

thanks alot 4 ur passing , i l really like your words

:smile (29): BeSt wIsheS

ريما الحسين
13-12-2009, 11:14 AM
that was very good

i loved it

and if we want talk about love we ill take the hole day

thanks 4 this nice words

yeah that's right my bro :smile (81):

thx lot that u loved it

Regards :smile (29):

ريما الحسين
13-12-2009, 11:16 AM
love !!

briefly

nowadays there is no love

everyone looking for his need and

wrapping it with aname of love

thanx abundle for ur nice topic

hi sweety ,,, thx alot for your passing

with all my love :smile (81):

M.o_o.N
13-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Reema

NEVER take someone for granted. Hold special people close to your heart. You might wake up 1 day and realise you lost a diamond while you're too busy collecting rocks.

Love the one who loves you for WHAT YOU REALLY are

Thank you sweety , important and very touching topic :)

ريحانة الفردوس.
17-12-2009, 05:44 PM
That was very good

I liked it

Thanks for this great words

آنسهOoفكره
17-12-2009, 07:41 PM
hey ppl :smile (101):
Love is a temporary madness:smile (67):. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are:smile2 (1):.
THANKS DEAR 4 THIS TOPIC:smile (101):