life girl
12-12-2009, 11:20 PM
تكفون ياجماعة الخير

والله باقي احفظه تكفون

life girl
13-12-2009, 12:49 AM
معقوله كل الموجودين مافيكم ولا فالح في الانجليزي

والله اللي يساعدني يفرج عني كربه

In today’s world, where money has become the focal point of most human activities, the fuel for most human processes and, consequently, the aim of the vast majority of humans around the globe. Hence, owning a million is no joke to any ordinary folk, and winning it in a lottery is a lucky break that any would love to encounter.

If I ever happen to win a million in a lottery, all the previously mentioned facts will be right between my eyes but I doubt that it will be my first and foremost concern. Initially, my thinking will run towards what I can do with the money. Many questions will be thought of by default such as: what is it that I have been wanting to do? Should I enjoy the whole million on my own? How fast do I want to spend the money?

In regards to the things that I will do, they will be divided into two main types; wants and needs, But first things come first. To begin with, I will go on a shopping spree that should eventually lead to a world tour holiday. Always, I have wanted to visit the beautiful city of Venice bearing in mind that reaching Italy and not going for shopping in Milan and visiting some historical part of life that is present in Rome will be a mistake, and a relaxing beach holiday has been welcome as well as a first time winter holiday. All possible methods of travel should be tried, from roads, trains to airplanes and not to forget sea cruises.

I would also want to experience the pleasure of exotic beaches like the Mauritius as well as entertain myself with luxury by visiting a top spa spot.

By now a good period of time would have passed and the wanting part of my spending could have almost been looked after, And noticeably, a good chunk of the million would be gone (150,000, for the sake of planning).

Opposing the 15% I have lavished on myself, an equal amount should be used to attend to the near and dear. Living in a happy environment is an important aspect to be able to live a happy life.

The reminder of the prize should be utilized under one major direction which is a more stable and foreseen future. The third fifteen percent should be spared for the completion of further higher studies as that will strengthen my foot steps in the future.

A safe and very reliable way of investment is real estate. Therefore, an amount of 300,000 should be consolidated in the purchase of an estate that has some lucrativity to its value. And in contrast, the amount left over (250,000) should be invested in a small project which has the character of becoming a stepping stone to an entrepreneurial future. That, in turn, would insure that a millionaire is not a one time off dream, but a status that could wisely be looked after and maintained.

Spending the money, in general, is easier than generating it, but funny enough it has not been the case this time. Not only for the ease of the way in which it came by, but also for the carefulness that accompanied spending it.

هذا الموضوع كل المطلوب تختصره شوي وترجمه