المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Quotations - عبارات خالده

abu ghararah
18-12-2009, 10:23 AM
It is obvious that rationality has been utterly lost in modern marriage: which is no objection to marriage, however, but rather to modernity.

abu ghararah
18-12-2009, 10:37 AM
What is marriage, is marriage protection or religion, is marriage renunciation or abundance, is marriage a stepping-stone or an end. What is marriage.

abu ghararah
18-12-2009, 10:38 AM
Smile and others will smile back. Smile to show how transparent, how candid you are. Smile if you have nothing to say. Most of all, do not hide the fact you have nothing to say nor your total indifference to others. Let this emptiness, this profound indifference shine out spontaneously in your smile.

abu ghararah
18-12-2009, 10:39 AM
My sweetest hope is to lose hope.

ACME
19-12-2009, 03:07 AM
من لديه اى عباره جميله يتكرم بوضعها هنا

*It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife

:smile (101)::smile (101)::smile (101)::smile (101)::smile (101)::smile (101):

Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQSFmrkR-QA&feature=related

CQSFmrkR-QA

wHiTeY
21-12-2009, 06:06 PM
aha wut then !!!!!

**PRINCESS**
26-12-2009, 08:55 PM
I maybe a slow walker, but I never walk back.
( abraham linculen)

We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing
(oliver holmes)

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
(roy croft)

Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!
Kenya Mitchell

To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless
Gilbert K. Chesterton