29-12-2009, 01:22 AM
الله يخليــــــــــــــكم ابغى تعبير باللغة الانجليزية عن
1- عن الكلية وماذا احب فيها
2- عن الانجليزي او اي مادة اخرى
ابغاه الليلة
وراح ادعي للي تكتبلي

ابو متعب 3
29-12-2009, 12:58 PM
i am astudent in jubail colloge ,i have many friends there ,by the way i have been there about two years ago i made many of successful relationships with various teachers and pupils >Now i can say i like this situation very much and i hope that studing will last longer however h get some ad=vantages from coming here
(sorry if there is any problem in spelling )

S..S
29-12-2009, 03:50 PM
أختي بسبس
هاذا النموذج أنا أشتغلت عليه بنفسي

ان شاء الله يفيدك

:girl face (107):

My model !

"My father,"???? says "taught me to be humble and treat everybody the way you want to be treated, no matter how successful you are, no matter where you are in your career. He taught me to be fair to everybody. He said to never take for granted that talent that God has given you. Know that it can be taken away; you can lose your voice. There will be good times and bad times, but you still have to be strong. He taught me how to be strong and really get through the tough times.

Without his direction and help it would be even harder for me. There are some nights when I go to bed confused. I ask why it has to be like this. Why isn't it like I planned it? I have somebody who can explain it all, someone who has been through everything. There is nothing I go through that he hasn't been through.

He learned from his late father--values which continue to guide him today. "My father wanted me to understand my responsibility. At the end of the day, he wanted me to be able to say that I did everything I could to be right and to do right. When I took that into account, I began to develop my own understanding of where I stood in the world .

May dad's been my role model, my confidant, my advisor, everything. Without him I would not be the woman I've grown to be. He's a special man. I appreciate the fact that God made him my father, that I am his seed.
He is one of a kind. Hopefully my kids in the future will grow up to feel the same way about me. To know that I'm there for them and how people can be. I want to guide my kids in the right direction, so when they are confused, they can count on me being there for them."
My Allah bless him ….
تحياتي

S..S

:smile (96):

S..S
29-12-2009, 03:53 PM
عفوا

يمكن يكون طويل

تقدري تختصريه

لأني أنا مركبته على بعض

يعني ضايفتهم على بعضهم