المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : For Imaginative Writers Only

ACME
30-12-2009, 10:46 PM
* This exercise is to help you use your imaginative powers in writing

Please use your imagination to complete the following paragraph about someone who

found ( himself - herself ) on a deserted island .

You are kindly asked to write in an interesting , clear and vivid way .

Avoid ordinary conclusions

On waking up , I found myself lying on a sandy shore with my face half - buried in the
sand . With great effort , I lifted my tired body from the sand . The sun's rays were very strong . my limbs ached and my body was covered with bruises . I pulled myself together
and tried to stand up . I fell back onto the sand almost immediately . As I lay there , I began looking around me for signs of human habitation . But the island seemed to be
barren except for a few coconut trees and small shrubs that wrere scattered here and
there . Suddenly.......................................... .................................................. .......i

The supervisors of this section of Saudienglish can work , if they wish, as judges for the best completion

Give this contest a month's time , then decalre the results

I hope you like the idea

Sirhasan

31/12/2009

Petunia
30-12-2009, 11:18 PM
woooooow what's the nice and coool topic

really weally like your topic

it's very interesting topic

ok wait for my huge imagination loool

thanks again bro

ACME
05-01-2010, 07:58 AM
Time is running
What is happening
Are we in short of
imaginative writers
nowadays?

سعودي انجلش
05-01-2010, 09:17 AM
thanks
well done

ACME
03-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks To You My Friend

SaudiEnglish

dolphy
10-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Snack shows up between my legs oh my god is it the end alone all the tired gone but I can’t move she is gone follow me where ever I go she keep crawl over and over that is a torment please kill me or leave me I can’t wait any more no one here how did I get here now I can’t move I think while this snake make a decision I see all my life in front me what I missed there is people I didn’t (thank , advice , apologies , ….. ) a lot I didn’t do it I waste lots of time oh my god forgive me forgive me please you are the one I will go to him in any problem because you are the one who can help me another chance another chance please this is the last please
The last chance wake up you are gone be late for your work
Oh my god that was a dream nightmare oh thanks to Allah I will change
But am I really gone change or just for a while:smile (97):

ACME
25-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Snack shows up between my legs oh my god is it the end alone all the tired gone but I can’t move she is gone follow me where ever I go she keep crawl over and over that is a torment please kill me or leave me I can’t wait any more no one here how did I get here now I can’t move I think while this snake make a decision I see all my life in front me what I missed there is people I didn’t (thank , advice , apologies , ….. ) a lot I didn’t do it I waste lots of time oh my god forgive me forgive me please you are the one I will go to him in any problem because you are the one who can help me another chance another chance please this is the last please
The last chance wake up you are gone be late for your work
Oh my god that was a dream nightmare oh thanks to Allah I will change
But am I really gone change or just for a while:smile (97):

Well done imaginative lady . You have a vivid imagination indeed . My advice is to try to write short sentnces with capital letters and full stops . There are some minor spelling
mistakes but on the general , the idea is excellent . Keep on , Bravo

:smile (40):