المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Have you ever had a Deja Vu experience?

ACME
03-01-2010, 05:56 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu

SIZE="5"]Déjà vu[/SIZE]

Means

The feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

The feeling that what is happening now has happened before in exactly the same way

The experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously (an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has happened in the recent past), although the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain.

The strange sensation that something one is now experiencing has happened before: “I knew I had never been in the house before, but as I walked up the staircase, I got a weird sense of déjà vu.” From French, meaning “already seen.”

Example of a Deja Vu story

This event took place in my dreams. I was up really late watching tv then I finally fell asleep. I had a dream. The most realistic dream I have ever had. It was about a girl. I don't know who she was. But, I was in the car with my mom and we turned into the lane to get into the parking lot of the mall. As soon as we turned in I saw a girl in a blue dreas walking on the side. This was at night too. When she was walking a car pulled up and a man in black and blue grabed her. Then they just drovr off. Even though it was a dream it was so scary i started screaming. Then I woke up. It was around 11:00am I got out of bed and went down stairs. I saw my mom and she told me that a little girl was kidnapped by the freeway walking towards the mall from the nearby softball fields I play at. When she told me this I really FREAKED OUT. I told my mom that i had dreamt that last night. She didn't say anything to me after that. OK, even though this my sound really stupid and fake. But, this really happened.

What about you? :smile2:

BloumagrieT
04-01-2010, 01:16 AM
I sometimes do

It's French .. I remember the first time I heard about the name

but not the experience by a doctor who was giving us a course of graphology

Thanks brother

Northie
04-01-2010, 02:30 AM
It happened to me a couple of times at least... as far as! remember ! I went speechless as the same event, with its tiniest details, took place once again . Years and years ago, this phenomenon and some other observable occurances were my favourite subjects to read about...I could tell that I witnessed and experiencesd so many instances of telepathy as well ! Especially when chatting with cyberfriends ! We both type and send in the same words and phrases at the same time and then laugh ! What a telepathy ! Some people think it is a sign of loving each other.. Who knows!
القلوب عند بعضها ....هكذا يقال
تخيل إثنين يشهدون العديد من توارد الخواطر ..ماذا يكون شعورهم عن بعضهم البعض ؟
For me, I seek for any scientific proof before believing or disbelieving. "Scientifically speaking, the most likely explanation of déjà vu is not that it is an act of "precognition" or "prophecy", but rather that it is an anomaly of memory giving the impression that an experience is "being recalled"
That's why it sometimes called promnesia .. Thx brother

Northie
04-01-2010, 02:31 AM
It happened to me a couple of times at least... as far as I remember ! I went speechless as the same event, with its tiniest details, took place once again . Years and years ago, this phenomenon and some other observable occurences were my favourite subjects to read about...I could tell that I witnessed and experiencesd so many instances of telepathy as well ! Especially when chatting with cyberfriends ! We both type and send in the same words and phrases at the same time and then laugh ! What a telepathy ! Some people think it is a sign of loving each other.. Who knows!
القلوب عند بعضها ....هكذا يقال
تخيل إثنين يشهدون العديد من توارد الخواطر ..ماذا يكون شعورهم عن بعضهم البعض ؟":)

For me, I agree with this: "Scientifically speaking, the most likely explanation of déjà vu is not that it is an act of "precognition" or "prophecy", but rather that it is an anomaly of memory giving the impression that an experience is "being recalled"
That's why it sometimes called promnesia .. Thx brother

M.o_o.N
04-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Subhan Allah

I didn't know the definition of such thing but now.

It happened to me too , I never thought about it at first but when it Re-happen that scared the hell of me.

Mom said that might be a gift from Allah . We already got a hint of what comming next.

You just reminded me with past brother :)

Thank you . .

Renoa passed here