مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : basketbell and volleyball

FASHION GIRL
04-01-2010, 10:02 PM
انا بكتب عن كرة الطائرة وكرة السلة وكتبت التايتل basketbell and volleyball
والتوبيك سنتس كتبته
sketball and volleyball may seem very different, but they have manY
similarities
والسوال
write your paragraph using the information from part 1. Remember to start with a topic sentence that introduces the main idea of your
- - paragraph. Don't forget to state your opinion in your concluding sentence. Use the following
comparative adjective and adverbs-
both-
but-
however-
انا كتبتهم بالعربي ابغى احد يساعدني في كتابتهم بالانقلش ويكونو برجراف واحد

تُعدُّ كرةالسلة أحد أساليب الترويح، كما أنها رياضة جماعية منظَّمة.
تتطلب كرة السلة عملاً جماعيًا وردود فعل سريعة، وقوة احتمال مميزة، وصد الكرات المرتدة.
وقت اللعب. يستغرق وقت المباراة 40 دقيقة، تقسم إلى شوطين مدة كل منهما 20 دقيقة، تتخللهما فترة راحةمدتها من 10 إلى 15 دقيقة. ولا تنتهي المباراة بالتعادل.
مكان اللعب يكون في صالة مغلقه.

كرة الطائره لعبة رياضية حديثة، تم إنشاء كرة الطائرة على أساس أنها الرياضة الداخلية الأقل خشونة من كرة السلة
تلعب الكرة الطائرة عن طريق كرة ترسل من منطقة الإرسال في الملعب إلى الجهة الأخرى، ويجب أن تمر فوق الشبكة من غير أن تلمسها أو تلمس العمود الذي ترتكز عليه الشبكة.
فريق هذه اللعبة مؤلف من ستة لاعبين في الملعب وستة لاعبين احتياط ولا يجوز أن تبدأ أو تنتهي المباراة بأقل من هذا العدد القانوني. وتتألف المباراة من خمسة أشواط على الأكثر،
جزاء الله الف خير من يساعدني ووفقه دنيا واخره لاني محتاجته بكرى ضروري

FASHION GIRL
05-01-2010, 12:04 AM
الله يعافيكم ساعدوني ضروري محتاجة

FASHION GIRL
05-01-2010, 12:08 AM
up
up
up
up
up

M.o_o.N
05-01-2010, 12:53 PM
اختي جربي ترجمة الجوجل اذا الموضوع ترجمة

FASHION GIRL
05-01-2010, 01:57 PM
لا عزيزتي مو ترجمة (مقال)
ممكن تساعديني لاني محتاجة ضروري ( ولك جزيل الشكر والعرفان)

M.o_o.N
05-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Volleyball

Volleyball is the second most popular sport in the world. From its beginnings in the United
States in 1895, volleyball has spread to every corner of the world and the number of players is nearing one billion. No one knows exactly why volleyball has such a huge following outside the United States but one thing is for certain: in the over 100 years of its existence, volleyball has gone through some dramatic changes. Changes made for the love of volleyball and its expansion as a popular sport. Volleyball, first known as mintonette, found its beginning in 1895. William G. Morgan, an instructor at a Young Men's Christian Association, developed a sport for young businessmen to keep in shape yet not be as physically demanding as another new sport, basketball. It was first played with a tennis net raised to a height of 6 and 1/2 feet off the floor and combined many of the rules of baseball, tennis, handball and basketball

M.o_o.N
05-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Basketball

Basketball is a great game that is one of the most popular in America.
In this sport you have to have good aim to shoot, good jumping skills to rebound,
you have to be quick, and also have good ball handling skills. In a real game
there are only five players on the court, referees, foul outs, and rules like no
running with the ball, no fouling, out of bounds and no running over the other
teams players on offense. I really enjoy playing this game and I practice a lot
outside on my court and play for P.A.L in the winter. I think I am a pretty
good player and dream of playing for the NBA one day. Next year I'm going to
play varsity for our school instead of wrestling and try my best to help the
team win. If I try really hard and practice everyday I could be an extremely
good player. I usually play with my friends after school for fun or just to
play around and have a good time, practice on my own to practice things I need
work on, or practice with my dad and let him give me some pointers.

مقالين عن كل لعبة و بس ادمجيهم :)

موفقة

FASHION GIRL
05-01-2010, 02:39 PM
جزاك الله خير وجعله في ميزان حسناتك