المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Did u get bill from Allah

ROUZA
06-01-2010, 12:00 AM
i know the title is soooo strange but read the story then tel me what do u thnk

A man reached 70 years of age and was affected by a disease which made him unable to urinate. The doctors told him that he needs an operation to cure the disease. He agreed to do the operation as the problem was giving him severe pain for days. When the operation was completed the doctor gave him a bill which covered all the costs. After looking at the bill, the man started crying. Upon seeing this, the doctor said "If the cost is too high then we could make some other arrangements for you." The old man replied, "I am not crying because of the money but I am crying because Allah let me urinate for 70 years and He never sent me a bill!"

Subhanallah! We rarely thank Allah for these things which are indeed great favours. Let us ask Allah to grant us the ability to recognize His bounties and thank Him often.

"And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them?" Al Quran (14:34)realy we cant count the blessing of Allah

اللهم لك الحمد والشكر كما ينبغي لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطانك
اللهم ماصبحت علي من نعمة او باحد من خلقك فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك فلك الحمد ولك الشكر

:lost lady:
06-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Subhan Allah, i completely agree with you dear Sis
we really rarely thank Allah for his favors
Very important, realistic and touching story
All praises and thanks are due to Allah (SWT),
I should start with this
Allah (SWT) says in the Quran:
Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying, etc.).[] I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favors on you) and never be ungrateful to Me
We have to live in this life and be thankful for even the smallest blessings of Allah, please allow me to add what I've read about how can we thank Allah for his favors? "the best way to thank Allah is to be aware of His presence and His power at all times and in all places and to keep in mind all the favors He has granted to us whether these favors are seen or unseen"
dear sis the most important and the marvelous favors that He has bestowed upon us are Islam and belief
we should thank Allah for these favors by doing what Allah commands us to do and abandon what He has forbidden us.
thank you so much for sharing us
I really appreciate ur participation
we really need to read this kind of topics
Allah may reward, bless and protect you
regards

M.o_o.N
07-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Rouza

AlhamdulAllah for everything

We should be grateful for Allah , and such a story is a perfect reminder.

Thanks dear sister , Allah may shower you with happiness and good luck.

ريما الحسين
07-01-2010, 12:36 PM
wallah exactly we cannot count the blessings of allah

we have to thank allah

thanks miss ROUZA for this religious topic

Regards.

ROUZA
07-01-2010, 05:20 PM
thnksssssssss 4 all who share with us n i 4get to say it is as we say in ARABIC IT IS MANQOOOOOL