المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ::::: an example for motivation :::::

Abo Lama
03-12-2005, 06:03 PM
a very good exmple for motivation, wishing u all to get the benifit out of it

Ask any person who is successful in whatever he or she is doing what motivates him/her, and very likely the answer will be "goals". Goal Setting is extremely important to motivation and success. So what motivates you? Why are you in college? If you are in college because that's what your parents want, you may find it difficult to motivate yourself. Sure, it's possible to succeed with someone else providing the motivation for you. ("If you graduate from college, I'll give you a car!" or worse "If you don't graduate from college, you won't get a car.") But motivation that comes from within really makes the difference.

Certainly, you need some intelligence, knowledge base, study skills, and time management skills, but if you don't have motivation, you won't get far. Think about this analogy. You have a car with a full tank of gas, a well-tuned engine, good set of tires, quadraphonic CD system, and a sleek, polished exterior. There it sits. This car has incredible potential. (Have you heard that before?) However, until a driver sits behind the wheel, puts the key in the ignition, and cranks it up, the car doesn't function. You guessed it; the KEY is MOTIVATION.

Interest is an important motivator for a student. So is a desire to learn. When you link these two things together, you create success. Often success in an endeavor leads to more interest and a greater desire to learn, creating an upward spiral of motivation toward a goal you have established.

So be honest with yourself. Are you genuinely interested in being in college? Have you set realistic goals for yourself? How can you develop the internal motivation that really counts? When it comes to motivation, KNOWING is not as important as DOING.

http://www.d.umn.edu/student/loon/acad/strat/motivate.html

enigma
04-12-2005, 04:30 PM
I believe motivation is the master key for success

Keep it up dear brother

May Allah bless you

اسيــ حبه ــرة
04-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Thank you very very very much dear Abo Lama

It's great post

This post give me a glimmer of hope to join

the college ... Thanks and keep sharing

Abo Lama
04-12-2005, 09:02 PM
enigma

اسيرة حبه

thanx alot dear sisters for passing by and commenting on my page

i had the pleasure

سعودي انجلش
05-12-2005, 12:00 AM
I do thanks my bother

Abu Lama

please keep on

smasm
05-12-2005, 07:57 PM
thanks alot my brother

May Allah bless you

Abo Lama
07-12-2005, 11:31 PM
saudi english

smasm37

ur words mean alot to me

thanku v.much

زهرة وفى
07-12-2005, 11:36 PM
darling

you are always a great

May Allah protect you

thanks darling
keep on
please

Abo Lama
21-12-2005, 05:14 AM
زهرة وفى

الف شكر اختي العزيزة

وماننحرم من تواجدك

الغاليه
21-12-2005, 07:13 PM
u r so right

motivation is very important

thanx a lot dear brother...May Allah bless u

SuPeRLaRk
22-12-2005, 06:02 AM
THANKS MY BROTHER FOR THIS
THREAD
MOTIVATION IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERY ONE
TO DO ANY THING IN HIS LIFE
{{Interest is an important motivator for a student}}

MY ALLAH BLESS YOU

TESOL_MAN
26-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Dear Abo Lama,
Thanks for the valuable participation you’ve posted. No doubts motivation is very important for everyone in order to pursue his/her goals. However, it’s very difficult for some people at sometimes to be motivated in what they’re doing. They do them because they have to. For instance, a mail-carrier works in his job because he has to get some money for living. Another, may major in English at the university because (s)he will get more chances in getting a job than someone majors in history. Therefore, there is something called instrumental motivation, which means you choose something because it’ll help you in your future life, but not because you like it. However the instrumental motivation may sometimes ,by the time, be internal motivation. For example, a teacher may like teaching English and be keen at it after some years of experience and teaching.
Thank you again bother Abo Lama for motivating us to talk about motivation.

TESOL_MAN
26-12-2005, 03:11 PM
sorry brother no bother

Abo Lama
27-12-2005, 03:58 AM
الغالية

superlark

tesol_man

thank u v.much 4ur valuable comments

i had the pleasure by seeing u passing by

DR AHLAIN
30-12-2005, 08:08 PM