المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Talk about ur self ~

أستاذة ربى
11-01-2010, 01:19 AM
hey aLL
2mw i have an interview 4 a job @ hospital .. that i have 2 talk about ma self for 30 minutes
So can u help me plz n give me examples n essays
thanks aLL

M.o_o.N
11-01-2010, 01:27 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

how are you doing sis ?

^^

First of all , my advice is like this

"TRUST IN YOURSELF"

you know deeply inside that you can do it

so best of luck

now about the topic you wish to talk about

why don't you mention Jeddah's flood??

or you may describe a novel you like most

tell a short story

You know , they don't wanna hear but how your English is good

so be interesting and cheerful

say Dua'a and pray

Again best of luck from me

:)

أستاذة ربى
11-01-2010, 01:34 AM
thanks renoa but really i need essay about this topic
this is ma 1st interview n dunno wt 2 say
really need ur help girlZ

M.o_o.N
11-01-2010, 01:39 AM
CV and interview advice

This page is intended to give you guidance and advice on writing your CV and preparing for job interviews. This is not intended to be prescriptive, these are only suggestions. We are always happy to talk you through CV and job interview techniques in person - but these guidelines should help you start.
Preparing your CV

It's important to give your CV some thought and spend some time on getting it right. A well presented CV which clearly details your skills and experience can make all the difference in getting the job you really want.
Structure

Your CV should be between 2-3 pages in length and include the following sections.

* Personal Details
* Employment History
* Education and Qualifications
* Key Skills/Strengths
* Referees/References on Request

Format

* Make sure your CV is well laid out so that it is immediately easy to read and understand. Leave plenty of white space.
* Use a standard font size, which is easy to read, such as Arial 10.
* Keep it simple.

Content

* Focus on information which is relevant to your own career goals.
* Use concise, unambiguous sentences, avoid exaggerations and a flowery writing style.
* Do not make false claims; honesty is always the best policy.
* Bullet points are useful to highlight relevant skills and experience and help break up continuous text.
* Stress your past accomplishments and the skills you used to get the results you achieved.
* Put your highest level of education first.
* Put your most recent job first and work backward chronologically in time.
* Ensure all dates are accurate and include months as well as years.
* If you are making a career change, stress what skills are transferable to support your new career objectives.
* Explain any long career gaps (i.e. travelling, maternity leave etc.) these will only need to be explained to our clients.
* Keep to the same tense.
* Customise your CV for specific vacancies by focusing on previous experience or skills that are relevant to the role.

Most importantly, always thoroughly proof-read your CV or ask someone to do it for you.
Job interview techniques
General hints and guidelines
Think about yourself

It is important before a job interview to think about all the reasons why you are attending it and what you have to offer the organisation. Be ready to discuss both short and long term career goals in general terms.
Gaps in CVs

You will also need to explain gaps in employment. If you worked in a temporary capacity but didn't put it on your CV, know the details of which companies you worked with, what you did for them and the length of the assignments. If you did not work but did search for a job give some examples of the research you did regarding job opportunities and the process you went through to find the position.
Reasons for leaving

Prepare to discuss the reasons you left your previous jobs. If it was for a better opportunity, explain why it was better. If you left involuntarily, present the reason in the most positive light you can. Make sure your responses are honest and be positive.

some good tips

for any essay just go to google and search for it

nice ice
21-12-2010, 02:24 AM
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4952/16mr1it31mj2bq4cj4.gif