المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ساعدوني بليز

سارا3004
15-01-2010, 11:06 PM
plz help me

write two paragraphs comparing and contrasting between you and you friend . family background,looks,character,interest and hops for the future

1st paragraph similarite
2nd paragraph difference
each paragraph should contain 5 sentance
use different signal word
pay attention to punctuation and balance and paralleism in your sentance

Thanx all

poetics
16-01-2010, 02:04 AM
my darling

you should depend write
for you self

and we can correct them

سارا3004
16-01-2010, 02:22 AM
No two people are exactly the same” someone wrote. There is no doubt that this statement is true for my sister and I share many similar characteristics but also have some differences

my sister and i have a same back ground. Perhaps the most obvious similarity would be in the character we love quietness also we have similar look iihave a same color of her hair and her eyes that is reason makr me similar to my sister

on other hand we have different interest i like learning ENGLISH but she doesnt but she like learn arabic subject . i hope for future will be teacher but she want to get married

my sister and me are two different people . We have some similarities and differences. God some how made us just like this. To me these factors are not really important. Loving each other, caring for one another is the gift that bound us together and will for ever

ياليت احد يصححو

Northie
19-01-2010, 11:44 PM
No two people are exactly the same” someone wrote. There is no doubt that this statement is true for my sister and I share many similar characteristics but also have some differences

my sister and i have a same back ground. Perhaps the most obvious similarity would be in the character we love quietness also we have similar look iihave a same color of her hair and her eyes that is reason makr me similar to my sister

on other hand we have different interest i like learning ENGLISH but she doesnt but she like learn arabic subject . i hope for future will be teacher but she want to get married

my sister and me are two different people . We have some similarities and differences. God some how made us just like this. To me these factors are not really important. Loving each other, caring for one another is the gift that bound us together and will for ever

ياليت احد يصححو

Hi Sara ,

No two people are exactly the same” someone wrote. There is no doubt that this statement is true for my sister and I. We share many similar characteristics but also have some differences.

My sister and I have the same background. Perhaps the most obvious similarity would be in the character; we love quietness, and we have the same look. That is, we have the same eye and hair colour .
On the other hand, we have different interests; I like learning (to learn) English, but she doesn't! She likes to learn Arabic . I(My) hope for the future is to be a teacher but my sister wants to get married.

My sister and I are two different people . We have some similarities and differences. God (somehow! )made us just like this. To me ,these factors are not really important. Loving each other and caring for one another is the gift that binds us together and will forever.
It was just a quick look ,hoping it'll do