اللي عنده مقدمات حلوووه للدروس من درس 18 الى الاخير فياليت يزودني فيها

لاني عندي مشكله في عمل المقدمه للصف السادس

شاكره لكم

oRcHiD
09-12-2005, 04:16 AM
طيب ممكن توضيح اكثر عيوني ؟؟؟؟؟

انتي تقصدين ال gain attention ???
يعني ال warming up students ???
يا ليت توضحي عشان اقدر اساعادك اذا بالامكان ...

~تحدوها البشر~
10-12-2005, 11:09 PM
أختي انا اقصد تمهيد للدرس

يعني مقدمه أو تمهيد للدرس

قبل ما أدخل في الدرس على طول

وشاكره لك

oRcHiD
12-12-2005, 01:31 AM
: :D :D :D

الحين اول شي مطلوب منك انك ما تفكرين كثير بالهالشي لانو اذا توترتي و عقدتيها بيصير التمهيد فاشل ..... ترى الابتادئي هين اي شي لهم يعتبر تمهيد .... الحين راح اعطيك بعض الافكار ان شا الله انك تستفيدين منها ....

- you can start ur class by a song - - short and funny one .. and there plenty of websites for children songs ..

- you canc play with the "hanging man " with the words of the previous lessons ... in a compettetion between groups to make it more funny and intersting .

- " how many squares can you see" show them a shape with 9 ssquares inside each other.... i wish that i can draw it for u here :confused: but i can't or u can do the same with many other shapes .

- hang most of the alphabet on the board in cards ... and have 2 students compet on fusing the cards to form the words that u will show them on a card.

-simply ... ask them about the weather ... and there ia a nice short song about that u can find it easily.

- give them crosswords or puzzles about words of the previous lessons and have them aork in groups to have much fun.... the group who finishes first is the winner.

و هذا كل اللي خطر ببالي للحين اختي .. بس اوعدك لما ادخل مرة ثانية و اكون فاضية اعطيك افكار زيادة حلوة ...

Regards

oRcHiD :o :o

~تحدوها البشر~
12-12-2005, 08:20 PM
oRcHiD

مشكوووووره وافكار فعلا جمله ان شاء الله اقدر استفيد منها

تحياتي لك