مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Interesting Stories*****i*****

ACME
22-01-2010, 12:33 PM
All of the following stories are copied
They have moral lessons behind them
I hope you enjoy reading them
And find them entertaining

Just a story!!!!

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree.
منذ زمن بعيد ولى...كان هناك شجرة تفاح في غاية الضخامة...
A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday.
كان هناك طفل صغير يلعب حول هذه الشجرة يوميا...
He climbed to the treetop, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow...
وكان يتسلق أغصان هذه الشجرة ويأكل من ثمارها ...وبعدها يغفو قليلا لينام في ظلها...
He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.
كان يحب الشجرة وكانت الشجرة تحب لعبه معها...
Time went by...the little boy had grown up,
مر الزمن... وكبر هذا الطفل...
And he no longer played around the tree every day.
وأصبح لا يلعب حول هذه الشجرة بعد ذلك...
One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad.
في يوم من الأيام...رجع هذا الصبي وكان حزينا...!
'Come and play with me,' the tree asked the boy.
فقالت له الشجرة: تعال والعب معي...
'I am no longer a kid, I do not play around trees any more'
The boy replied.
فأجابها الولد: لم أعد صغيرا لألعب حولك...
'I want toys. I need money to buy them.'
أنا أريد بعض اللعب وأحتاج بعض النقود لشرائها...
'Sorry, but I do not have money...
فأجابته الشجرة: أنا لا يوجد معي أية نقود!!!
But you can pick all my apples and sell them.
So, you will have money.
ولكن يمكنك أن تأخذ كل التفاح الذي لدي لتبيعه ثم تحصل على النقود التي تريدها....
' The boy was so excited.
الولد كان سعيدا للغاية...
He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.
فتسلق الشجرة وجمع جميع ثمار التفاح التي عليها ونزل من عليها سعيدا...
The boy never came back after he picked the apples.
لم يعد الولد بعدها ...
The tree was sad.
كانت الشجرة في غاية الحزن بعدها لعدم عودته....
One day, the boy who now turned into a man returned
وفي يوم رجع هذا الولد للشجرة ولكنه لم يعد ولدا بل أصبح رجلا...!!!
And the tree was excited 'Come and play with me' the tree said.
وكانت الشجرة في منتهى السعادة لعودته وقالت له: تعال والعب معي...
'I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family.
ولكنه أجابها وقال لها:
أنا لم أعد طفلا لألعب حولك مرة أخرى فقد أصبحت رجلا مسئولا عن عائلة....
We need a house for ****ter.
وأحتاج لبيت ليكون لهم مأوى...
Can you help me?
هل يمكنك مساعدتي بهذا؟
' Sorry',
آسفة!!!
But I do not have any house. But you can chop off my branches
To build your house.
فأنا ليس عندي لك بيت ولكن يمكنك أن تأخذ جميع أفرعي لتبني بها لك بيتا...
' So the man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.
فأخذ الرجل كل الأفرع وغادر الشجرة وهو سعيدا...
The tree was glad to see him happy but the man never came back since then.
وكانت الشجرة سعيدة لسعادته ورؤيته هكذا ...ولكنه لم يعد إليها ...
The tree was again lonely and sad.
وأصبحت الشجرة حزينة مرة أخرى...
One hot summer day,
وفي يوم حار جدا...
The man returned and the tree was delighted.
عاد الرجل مرة أخرى وكانت الشجرة في منتهى السعادة....
' Come and play with me!' the tree said.
فقالت له الشجرة: تعال والعب معي...
'I am getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself.
فقال لها الرجل أنا في غاية التعب وقد بدأت في الكبر...وأريد أن أبحر لأي مكان لأرتاح...
'Can you give me a boat?'
'Said the man'.
فقال لها الرجل: هل يمكنك إعطائي مركبا....
'Use my trunk to build your boat.
You can sail far away and be happy.
فأجابته يمكنك أخذ جذعي لبناء مركبك...وبعدها يمكنك أن تبحر به أينما تشاء...وتكون سعيدا...
' So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat.
فقطع الرجل جذع الشجرة وصنع مركبه!!!
He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.
فسافر مبحرا ولم يعد لمدة طويلة جدا............ ......... ...
Finally, the man returned after many years.
أخيرا عاد الرجل بعد غياب طويل وسنوات طويلة جدا........
'Sorry, my boy. But I do not have anything for you anymore.
ولكن الشجرة أجابت وقالت له : آسفة يا بني الحبيب ولكن لم يعد عندي أي شئ لأعطيه لك...
No more apples for you...
' The tree said'.
وقالت له:لا يوجد تفاح....
'No problem, I do not have any teeth to bite
' The man replied.
قال لها: لا عليك لم يعد عندي أي أسنان لأقضمها بها...
'No more trunk for you to climb on'
لم يعد عندي جذع لتتسلقه ولم يعد عندي فروع لتجلس عليها...
'I am too old for that now' the man said.
فأجابها الرجل لقد أصبحت عجوزا اليوم ولا أستطيع عمل أي شئ!!!
'I really cannot give you anything...
فأخبرته : أنا فعلا لا يوجد لدي ما أعطيه لك...
The only thing left is my dying root,'
The tree said with tears.
كل ما لدي الآن هو جذور ميتة...أجابته وهي تبكي...
'I do not need much now, just a place to rest.
فأجابها وقال لها: كل ما أحتاجه الآن هو مكان لأستريح به...
I am tired after all these years' the man replied.
فأنا متعب بعد كل هذه السنون...
'Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest,
فأجابته وقالت له: جذور الشجرة العجوز هي أنسب مكان لك للراحة...
Come, come sit down with me and rest.
تعال ...تعال واجلس معي هنا تحت واسترح معي...
' The man sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...
فنزل الرجل إليها وكانت الشجرة سعيدة به والدموع تملأ ابتسامتها...
This is you and the tree is your parent. !!!!!
هل تعرف من هي هذه الشجرة؟
إنها أبويك!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACME
22-01-2010, 12:39 PM
قصة رائعه باللغة الانجليزيه ( مترجمه باللغه العربيه )

There was a boy who was always losing his temper. His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our garden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.”

So the son started to follow his father’s advice. On the first day he hammered in 37 nails, but getting the nails into the fence was not easy, so he started trying to control himself when he got angry. As the days went by, he was hammering in less nails, and within weeks he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting angry and from hammering nails. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was happy with his efforts and said to hi “But now, my son, you have to take out a nail for every day that you do not get angry.”

The son started to take out the nails for each day that he did not get angry, until there were no nails left in the fence.

He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father took him to the fence and said, “My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” Then he adde “When you say things in a state of anger, they leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others. You can stab a person and withdraw the knife but it doesn’t matter how many times you say ‘I’m sorry,’ because the wound will remain.

والان مع ترجمةالقصة باللغةالعربية

كان هناك ولد عصبي وكان يفقد صوابه بشكل مستمر فأحضر له والده كيساً مملوءاً بالمسامير وقال له :

يا بني أريدك أن تدق مسماراً في سياج حديقتنا الخشبي كلما اجتاحتك موجة غضب وفقدت أعصابك

وهكذا بدأ الولد بتنفيذ نصيحة والده ....

فدق في اليوم الأول 37 مسماراً ، ولكن إدخال المسمار في السياج لم يكن سهلاً .

فبدأ يحاول تمالك نفسه عند الغضب ، وبعدها وبعد مرور أيام كان يدق مسامير أقل ، وفي أسابيع تمكن من ضبط نفسه ، وتوقف عن الغضب وعن دق المسامير ، فجاء والده وأخبره بإنجازه ففرح الأب بهذا التحول ، وقال له : ولكن عليك الآن يا بني استخراج مسمار لكل يوم يمر عليك لم تغضب فيه .

وبدأ الولد من جديد بخلع المسامير في اليوم الذي لا يغضب فيه حتى انتهى من المسامير في السياج .

فجاء إلى والده وأخبره بإنجازه مرة أخرى ، فأخذه والده إلى السياج وقال له : يا بني أحسنت صنعاً ، ولكن انظر الآن إلى تلك الثقوب في السياج ، هذا السياج لن يكون كما كان أبداً ، وأضاف :

عندما تقول أشياء في حالة الغضب فإنها تترك آثاراً مثل هذه الثقوب في نفوس الآخرين .

تستطيع أن تطعن الإنسان وتُخرج السكين ولكن لا يهم كم مرة تقول : أنا آسف لأن الجرح سيظل هناك .

ACME
22-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Why do we read Quran,
even if we can't understand a
single Arabic word؟؟

This is a beautiful story

An old man lived on a farm in the mountains of eastern Kentucky with his
young grandson.

Each morning Grandpa was up early sitting at the kitchen
table reading his Qur'an.

His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could.

One day the grandson asked,

'Grandpa! I try to read the Qur'an just like you but I don't understand it, and what I do understand I forget as soon as I close the book.
What good does reading the Qur'an do?'

The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied:

'Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back a basket of water.'

The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house.

The grandfather laughed and said,

'You'll have to move a little faster next time,'

and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again.

This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before he returned home.

Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead.

The old man said, 'I don't want a bucket of water; I want a basket of water. You're just not trying hard enough,' and he went out the door to watch the boy try again.

At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would Leak out before he got back to the house.

The boy again dipped the basket into river and ran hard, but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty.

Out of breath, he said,
'See
Grandpa,
'it's useless!'

'So you think it is useless?' The old man said, 'Look at the basket.'

The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized that the basket was different.

It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and was now clean, inside and out.

'Son, that's what happens when you read the Qur'an. You might not understand or remember everything, but when you read it, you will be changed, inside and out. That is the work of Allah in our lives.

ACME
22-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Three old men

A woman came out of her house and saw three old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said "I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat."

" Is the man of the house in home?" they asked .

" No", she replied. "He's out ."

"Then we cannot come in", they replied .

In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened

he said: "Go tell them I am in home and invite them in."

The woman went out and invited the men in .

"We do not go into a House together !" they replied .

"Why is that?" she asked .

One of the old men explained : "His name is Wealth," he said as pointing to one of his friends, and said, pointing to another one , "He is Success, and I am Love ." Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home ."

The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed . "How nice!" he said . "Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth . Let him come and fill our home with wealth !"

His wife disagreed . "My dear, why don't we invite Success?"

Their daughterinlaw was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion : "Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love ."

"Let us heed/follow our daughterinlaw' s advice," said the husband to his wife !

"Go out and invite Love to be our guest."

The woman went out and asked the three old men , "Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest ."

Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other two also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success: "I only invited Love ; Why are you coming in?"

The old men replied together : "If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success."

ACME
22-01-2010, 12:50 PM
A LITTLE STORY

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Everybody could have done

hahahahhahahahhahahaaaaa

ACME
22-01-2010, 12:52 PM
A story
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The park bench was deserted as I sat down to read beneath the long, straggly branches of an old willow tree

كنت جالساً على مقعد متنزه مهجور كي أقرأ تحت فروع شجرة صفصاف طويلة و مبعثرة و قديمة

Disillusioned by life with good reason to frown, For the world was intent on dragging me down

قدمت لي الحياة كل سبب لكي اعبس، والعالم من حولي و كأنه ينوي احباطي

And if that weren't enough to ruin my day, A young boy out of breath approached me, all tired from play

وكأن ذلك لم يكن كافياً للإضرار بيومي، ليقترب مني ولد صغير وقد انقطع نفسه، وقد أنهكه اللعب

He stood right before me with his head tilted down And said with great excitement, "Look what I found!"1

وقف مباشرة أمامي مطرق الرأس للأسفل وقال بحماس شديد، "أنظر الى ما قد وجدت! "

In his hand was a flower, and what a pitiful sight, With its petals all worn - not enough rain, or too little light

كانت في يدّه زهرة، وياله من منظر مؤسف، لها أوراق بالية ,إما من عدم كفاية المطر أو قلة الإضاءة

Wanting him to take his dead flower and go off to play, I faked a small smile and then shifted away

تصنعت ابتسامة بسيطة و أشحت بوجهي عنه ,راغباً في أن يأخذ زهرته الميته و ينطلق ليلعب بعيدا عني

But instead of retreating he sat next to my side And placed the flower to his nose And declared with overacted surprise,It sure smells pretty and it's beautiful, too. That's why I picked it;here, it's for you." 1

لكن بدلا من أن يتراجع جلس بجانبي و وضع الزهرة
بقرب أنفه وقال بتفاجئ متصنّع : أنا متأكد من أن رائحتها عبقة وهي جميلة أيضاً. ولهذا إلتقطتها؛ و هاك، هي لك."

The rose before me was dying or dead. Not vibrant of colors: orange, yellow or red.But I knew I must take it, or he might never leave. So I reached for the flower, and replied, "Just what I need."1

كانت الزهرة أمامي تحتضر أو قد ماتت فعلاً.لا حيوية في الألوان: الأحمر أو الأصفر أو البرتقالي.لكنّي مدرك بأنّني يجب أن آخذ الزهرة من الصبي، وإلا لن يتركني و شأني . لذا مددت يدي إلى الزهرة لألتقطها منه، وقلت: " إنها بالفعل ما أحتاج إليه"

But instead of him placing the flower in my hand, He held it mid-air without reason or plan

لكن بدلا منه يضع الزهرة في يدّي، أمسك بها في الوسط بلا تعمّد أو قصد

It was then that I noticed for the very first time That boy could not see: he was blind

و عندها أدركت و لأول مرة أن ذلك الصبي لا يمكنه أن يرى: فقد كان أعمى

I heard my voice quiver; tears shone in the sun As I thanked him for picking the very best one

سمعت صوتي يرتعش؛ وقد لمعت الدموع في الشمس و أنا أشكره على قطفه لأفضل زهرة

"You're welcome," he smiled, and then ran off to play, unaware of the impact he'd had on my day

"على الرحب و السعة, " قالها الصبي مبتسماً، ثم انطلق للعب ,وهو غير مدرك للأثر الذي تركه على يومي

I sat there and wondered how he managed to see a self-pitying man beneath an old willow tree

جلست متسائلاً كيف استطاع ان يرى رجلاً يرثي نفسه جالساً تحت شجرة صفصاف هرمة

How did he know of my self-indulged plight? Perhaps from his heart, he'd been blessed with true sight

كيف عرف عن محنتي الذاتية؟ ربما من قلبه، قد انعم الله عليه بنعمة البصيرة الحقيقة

Through the eyes of a blind child, at last I could see the problem was not with the world; the problem was me

أخيرا أدركت خلال عيون طفل فاقد للبصر،أن المشكلة لم تكن في العالم من حولي؛ لقد كانت المشكلة فيّ

And for all of those times I myself had been blind, I vowed to see the beauty in life, And appreciate every second that's mine

و عن كلّ تلك الأوقات التي كنت فيها أعمى، قطعت عهدا على نفسي أن أرى جمال الحياة،و أن أقدّر كل ثانية لي

And then I held that wilted flower up to my nose and breathed in the fragrance of a beautiful rose about to change the life of an unsuspecting old man

عندها امسكت بالزهرة الذابلة و قربتها إلى أنفي مستنشقاً أريج وردة جميلة على وشك أن تغير من نمط حياة مسنٍ غافل

I smiled again as I watched that young boy, with another rose in his hand

إبتسمت مرة أخرى وأنا أراقب ذلك الصبي الصغير، و في يده زهرة آخرى

ACME
22-01-2010, 12:55 PM
A true story

A 4 year old girl was admitted due to leg fracture. As it was an open fracture, she had to undergo an operation to stitch the protruding bone back in place. Though it was quite a minor operation, still she was hooked on to a life system, as it's somehow part of the process. The doctors had to input some data prior to the operation to suit different conditions.

Thereafter, the operation proceeded. Half way through the process, the life support system suddenly went dead.

The culprit: Some idiot was using his/her hand-phone outside the operation theatre. And the frequency had affected the system. They tried to track the fellow but to no avail. The little girl, young and innocent as she was died soon after. Sad to say, she was the only child.

Message : Be compassionate. Do not use your hand phone at any hospital or places where you are told not to use it. You might not be caught in the act, but you might have killed someone without knowing. Please pass this to as many, since most of us are just not aware of the seriousness.

ACME
22-01-2010, 12:58 PM
هذه اربع قصص مفيدة للمبتدئين ارجوا ان تفيدكم .

القصة الأولى :

A Smart Mother

This Is Tasha.she Has Six Pupies.tasha Lives With Gray.gray Lives In Claifornia.
It Is Raining In Claifornia.it Is Raining Hard.water Is In The Streets. Water Is In The Houses.
Water Is Coming Into Gray's House.he Runs To His Car With His Clothes.he Runs To His Car With His Books.he Runs To His Car With His Tv.
Oh,no! Tasha And Her Puppies!they Are In The Yard!
Gray Runs To The Yard.the Water Is Two Feet1 Deep.where Is Tasha? There She Is!she Is Swimming .where Are The Puppies?there They Are!they Are In The Food Bowl.
It Is Tasha's Food Bowl.tasha Is Pushing The Bowl With Her Nose.
The Puppies Have A Smart Mother.

------------------------------------------------------

القصة الثانية:

Neighbors

Jack And Ann Are Married. They Are Not Happy Togther. Why Not?
They Are Very Different. Jack Smokes.ann Doesn't Smoke.
Jack Like To Watch Baseball On Tv. Ann Doesn't Like Baseball. Ann Like Loud Music. Jack Doesn't Like Loud Music. Jack Snores At Night. Ann Can't Sleep.
One Day, Ann Looks At The House Next Door.
It Is For Sale. Ann Buys The House And Moves In.
Now Ann Lives In The House Next To Jack. In His House, Jack Can Watch Baseball On Tv.he Can Smoke. He Can Snore.
In Her House, Ann Can Listen To Loud Music. She Can Sleep.
Now Jack And Ann Are Married And Happy.

القصة الثالثة:

Brain Is Three Years Old. He Is With His Mother. They Are At The Zoo. They Are Going To See The Gorillas. Brain Runs To The Gorillas. He Claimbs A Fence. He Falls. He Fall 18 Feet 1. He Is On The Ground. He Doesn't Move.
Brain Is With The Gorillas Now. Seven Gorillas Walk To Him. One Gorilla Is A Mother. Her Name Is Binti. She Has Her Baby On Her Back. Binti Picks Up Brain. Shew Carries Him To A Door. She Stands At The Door.
She Holds Brain. She Pats Brain On The Back. Binti Is A Good Mother. A Man Comes To The Door. Binti Gives Brain To The Man. Brain Goes To The Hospital.he Has A Broken Arm, But He Is Ok.
Brain's Mother Is Happy."thank You, Binti" She Says.

القصة الرابعة:

Mr. And Mrs. Zimmer Are In A Van With Their Three Children. They Are Driving From California To Oregon. It Is Late At Night.
Mr. Zimmer Is In The Front Seat. He Is Driving The Van. Mrs. Zimmer And The Children Are In The Back Seats. They Are Sleeping. Mr. Zimmer Is Hungry. He Stops At A Fast Food Resturant. He Goes Into The Resturant. Mrs. Wakes Up. She Is Hungry, Too. She Goes Into The Resturant.
Mr. Zimmer Walks Out Of The Resturant. Mr. Zimmer Doesn't See His Wife. Mr. Zimmer Drives Away In The Van He Drives All Night. In The Morning, Mr. Zimmer And The Children Are In Oregon.they Get Out Of The Van. "where's Your Mam?" Mr. Zimmer Asks The Children. "we Don't Konw" The Children Say. Where Is Mrs. Zimmer? She Is At The Resturant In California.

ACME
22-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Hidden under the tongue

the story of two slaves

Once a king purchased 2 slaves. One of them was very handsome while the other was very ugly.
The king asked the handsome slave to go and take a bath. While he was away the king turned to the other slave and said "Your companion has given a very bad account of you, he said that you are a thief and of bad character. Is this correct?"

The slave replied that his companion was a handsome person, and his exterior beauty must be reflected by inward beauty as well. He could not believe that such a beautiful man could tell a lie. He therefore said "If my companion has a bad opinion about me, there must certainly be something wrong with me. I am afraid he must be correct."

The king observed that beauty was only an Allah given gift, and it did not follow that a person who had a handsome face had a pure heart as well.

The king was greatly impressed with the character and intelligence of this slave. In the meantime, the first slave had returned from his bath.

The king sent the second slave (i.e. the ugly slave to have a bath) and in his absence told the handsome slave that his fellow slave had given a bad account of him. On hearing this, the slave burst into invectives against his companion and said that he was a rascal and a liar.

The king thus came to the conclusion that the slave with a beautiful face had no inner worth while the slave with an ugly face had much inner worth.

The moral of the story is that beauty is only skin deep. All that glitters is not gold. "Every man is hidden under his own tongue" The tongue reveals the inner intelligence as well as inner vileness . "The safety of a man lies in holding his tongue"

ACME
22-01-2010, 01:03 PM
The Miser and the Angel of Death

البخيل و ملك الموت

A miser had accumulated, by effort, trade and lending, three hundred thousand dinars. He had lands and buildings, and all kinds of wealth. He then decided that he would spend a year in enjoyment, living comfortably, and then decide as what his future should be.a

But, almost as soon as he had stopped amassing money the Angel of Death appeared before him, to take his life away
The miser tried, by every argument which he could muster, to dissuade the Angel, who seemed, however, adamant. Then the man said: "Grant me but three more days and I will give you one-third of my possessions."a

The angel refused, and pulled again at the miser's life, tugging to take it away.a

Then the man said:a

"If you only allow me two more days on earth, I will give you two hundred thousand dinars from my store."a

But the Angel would not listen to him. And the Angel even refused to give the man a solitary extra day for all his three hundred thousand pieces.a

The miser said:a

"Please, then, give me just time enough to write one little thing down."a

This time the Angel allowed him this single concession, and the man wrote, with his own blood:a

"Man, make use of your life. I could not buy one hour for three hundred thousand dinars. Make sure that you realize the value of your time."a

A farmer and stones

A farmer in Bangladesh was preparing his land for planting crops. As he dug through the soil the equipments kept getting stuck in one place. Out of curiosity he decided to check out what was in there. He dug the ground and discovered a big box. The farmer quickly opened the box to see what was in it but to his disappointment, there were only black stones inside the box. He decided to throw those stones at the birds when they come to eat the crops at the time for harvesting. Eventually, a day came when the crops were ready and the birds come to eat them. So, he started throwing the stones at the birds from where ever they showed up. One day a man was walking by the field who sells precious stones such as pearls, diamonds, rubies etc. Two stones happened to fall right in front of him when the farmer threw them at the birds. The man brought the stones to the farmer and asked if he was willing to sell them to him for $5,000 each. The farmer thought that the man was joking so he replied, "No." Then the man offered $50,000 for each stone and explained that they were precious jewels. Now the farmer started crying saying that he had only 1 or 2 stones left and the rest were thrown away.

In fact, every second of our time is very valuable. Today, we are just throwing them away here and there. But on the Day of Judgment, we will realize how valuable they were but it will be too late. Now is the chance to use our time properly

BloumagrieT
22-01-2010, 01:09 PM
sirhasan

That a useful collection of stories

One of the main elements of enhancing vocabulary

Thanks brother but if you'll excuse to move to the suitable section

cause Arabic isn't allowed in the club

May all your deeds rewarded

N teacher
22-01-2010, 02:18 PM
great effort

thank u dear bro

Allah bless u

ACME
22-01-2010, 04:39 PM
The Blind Man and the Whelp

A blind man could distinguish any kind of animal simply by touching it.One time, some ftiends wanted to test him and brought him a wolf,s whelp. After feelng it all over , the blind man was not entirely certain about the animal, and he said ,"I,m not sure whether your father was a dog or a wolf, but I am certain about one thing: I would not trust you among a flock of sheep."THE END

الاعمى وجرو الذيب

كان هناك رجل أعمى يستطيع ان يميز اي نوع من الحيوانات بمجرد لمسه . أراد بعض الاصدقاء ان يختبروه ذات مره واحضروا له جرو ذئب . بعد ان تحسسه كله لم يكن الاعمى متاكدا تماما حول الحيوان وقال لست متاكدا ان كان ابوك كلبا أم ذئبا ولكنني متاكد من شيئ واحد انه لن آمنك بين قطيع غنم ..

ACME
22-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Four Wives

There was a rich merchant who had four wives. He loved the fourth wife the most and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to delicacies. He took great care of her and gave her nothing but the best.

He also loved the third wife very much. He's very proud of her and always wanted to show off her to his friends.

He too, loved his second wife. She is a very considerate person, always patient and in fact is the merchant's confidante. Whenever the merchant faced some problems, he always turned to his second wife and she would always help him out and tide him through difficult times.

Now, the merchant's first wife is a very loyal partner and has made great contributions in maintaining his wealth and business as well as taking care of the household. However, the merchant did not love the first wife and although she loved him deeply, he hardly took notice of her.

One day, the merchant fell ill. Before long, he knew that he was going to die soon. He thought of his luxurious life and told himself, "Now I have four wives with me. But when I die, I'll be alone. How lonely I'll be!"

Thus, he asked the fourth wife, "I loved you most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?" "No way!" replied the fourth wife and she walked away without another word.

The answer cut like a sharp knife right into the merchant's heart. The sad merchant then asked the third wife, "I have loved you so much for all my life. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?" "No!" replied the third wife. "Life is so good over here! I'm going to remarry when you die!" The merchant's heart sank and turned cold.

He then asked the second wife, "I always turned to you for help and you've always helped me out. Now I need your help again. When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?" "I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!" replied the second wife. "At the very most, I can only send you to your grave." The answer came like a bolt of thunder and the merchant was devastated.

Then a voice called out : "I'll leave with you. I'll follow you no matter where you go." The merchant looked up and there was his first wife. She was so skinny, almost like she suffered from malnutrition. Greatly grieved, the merchant said, "I should have taken much better care of you while I could have !"

Moral :

Actually, we all have four wives in our lives

a. The fourth wife is our body. No matter how much time and effort we lavish in making it look good, it'll leave us when we die.

b. Our third wife ? Our possessions, status and wealth. When we die, they all go to others.

c. The second wife is our family and friends. No matter how close they had been there for us when we're alive, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.

d. The first wife is in fact our soul, often neglected in our pursuit of material, wealth and sensual pleasure.

Guess what? It is actually the only thing that follows us wherever we go. Perhaps it's a good idea to cultivate and strengthen it now rather than to wait until we're on our deathbed to lament

ACME
22-01-2010, 05:09 PM
God Exists

الله موجود

A man went to a barber shop to have his hair cut as always. He started to have a good conversation with the barber who attended him.

ذهب رجل الى محل حلاقة ليقص شعره كالعادة. وبدأ حوارا جميلا بينه وبين الحلاق

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They talked about so many things and various subjects.Suddenly, they touched the subject of God.

تحدثا عن الكثير من الأشياء والمواضيع المختلفة. وفجأة تطرقوا لموضوع "الله"1

The barber said : "Look sir, I don't believe that God exists as you say so." "Why do you saythat?" Asked the client.

قال الحلاق: أنظر سيدي, أنا لا أؤمن بوجود الله كما تدعي. فقال له الزبون : ولماذا تقول ذلك؟

Well, it's so easy, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Oh, tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children?

فقال الحلاق: حسنا, انه سهل جدا, كل ما عليك أن تفعله هو أن تخرج للشارع لتدرك أن الله غير موجود.أريدك ان تخبرني,لو كان الله موجودا فهل سيكون هناك هذا الكم الهائل من المرضى؟ام هل سيكون هناك هذا العدد
من الاطفال الذين تخلى عنهم اهلهم؟

If God existed, there would be no suffering nor pain. I can't think of a God who permits all of these things." The client stopped for a moment thinking but he didn't want to respond so as to prevent an argument.

لو كان الله موجودا لما كان هناك عذاب أو الم. لأ استطيع تخيل اله يسمح بكل هذه الأشياء......وهنا توقف الزبون لبرهة متأملا ولم يكن يريد أن يجيب ليمنع الجدال

The barber finished his job and the client went out of the shop.Just after he left the barber shop he saw a man in the street with a long hair (it seems that it had been a long time since he had his cut and he looked so untidy).

أنهى الحلاق عمله, وخرج الزبون من المحل. وما أن خرج من محل الحلاقة حتى رأى رجلا في الشارع له شعر طويل (وكأن له مدة طويلة جدا منذ آخر حلاقة له وكان يبدو متسخ الملابس)

Then the client again entered the barber shop and he said to the barber : " know what? Barbers do not exist." "How come they don't exist?"-asked the barber. "Well I am here and I am a barber." "No!" - the client exclaimed.

وعندها عاد الزبون ودخل محل الحلاقة مرة أخرى وقال للحلاق: أاخبرك بشئ؟
الحلاقون غير موجودين. فقال الحلاق كيف ذلك؟ فأنا هنا وأنا حلاق!!!! فقال الزبون في تعجب: لا

"They don't exist because if they did there would be no people with long hair like that man who walks in the street." "Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not come to us" said the barber."Exactly!"- affirmed the client.

انهم غير موجودين فلو كانوا موجودين لما بقي شخص بشعر طويل مثل ذلك الرجل الذي يمشي في الشارع.فرد الحلاق: الحلاقون موجودون ولكن ما يحدث هو ان الناس لا يأتون الينا!!! فقال الزبون مؤكدا: بالضبط!!!

"That's the point. God does exist,what happens is that some people don't go to Him and do not look for Him that's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

وتابع: هذا مربط الفرس!!!!!! الله موجود. وما يحدث هو أن بعض الناس لا يتوجهون اليه ولا يبحثون عنه. ولهذا ترى الكثير من الألم والعذاب في هذا العالم

THE END

رفيق حليش
22-01-2010, 05:40 PM
جزاك الله ألف خير

S..S
22-01-2010, 05:44 PM
:smalll (21):

!!!!!!!!!!what a story

:smile (82):

It really made me cry

:smile (56):

May Allah protect my Old parents