المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : my sisters and brothers

فسحة امل
23-01-2010, 02:58 AM
ياحبايبي أنا أبغى مقال عن حلم تود تحقيقه
أو زياره لبد أجنبي
أنا سنه رابع رح يجينا احد هذين الموضوعين بس انو للاسف ماكان عندي وقت اكتب واخاف تكون عندي أخطاء
فاللي عنده القدرة انه يكتب لي عن هذين الموضوعين او يجيب لي اي شي عنهم رح ادعيله بالتوفيق من كل قلبي وانتم كلكم فيكم الخير
ساااااااعدوني طبعا باللغة الإنجليزيه

The tolerant
23-01-2010, 08:51 AM
الله يعينك حبيبتي
حاولي تكتبي واحنا نصحح لان نحن لانحل الواجبات هنا بل نساعد بقدر بسيط
ابحثي في قوقل وعدلي عليه

S..S
24-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Hollywood, USA: My Hollywood Moment at the Mondrian Hotel
By Michelle McDermott

Want to feel like you have arrived? Check into MONDRIAN.

If this tall, elegant hotel situated on Sunset Boulevard was a supermodel, it would be Naomi Campbell! Why? Like Naomi, MONDRIAN has the world at its feet and it doesn't give a damn, darling!

Converted from a 1950's apartment building and with Philippe Starck onboard as overall designer, Ian Schrager's Morgan's Hotel Group opened this 'Urban Resort' in 1996.

The lobby area gives the first hint of an impending unique experience. Its theatrical atmosphere is complemented by the bustling and courteous staff, who have that rare and charming ability to be both unpretentious and downright gorgeous!

As I opened the door to my apartment on the 10th floor, my first impressions were of a cloud-like cocoon. An all-white extravaganza of simple luxury. The king size bed was dressed in pure white cotton, a white orchid was strategically placed on top of a white marble topped table, and a squashy white sofa with European down cushions completed the look of the living room area. The flowing diaphanous curtains opened to reveal a dazzling vista of Downtown L.A., Beverly Hills and Hollywood. The all white theme continues in the bathroom and spacious dressing area, with supplies of goodies from Agua - The Spa. This was a welcomed, peaceful retreat from the crazy city life below me.

Schrager and Starck's philosophy is clear to see - once checked in, there is no need to leave. With a fully stocked functional kitchen and bar, everything you see is available for sale, right down to the teaspoons. If you don't feel like dressing up for dinner at Asia de Cuba, the chefs will happily prepare a meal for you in your very own kitchen!

As daylight departs and hundreds of tealights twinkle in the dusk, the Skybar and pool area take on an 'Ibiza Vibe.' As I lounged on my luxurious bed by the pool, cocktail in hand, I had my 'Hollywood Moment.' Looking at the world down below, I felt like I had been invited to a famous movie mogul's private party high in the Hollywood Hills, and like Naomi, I didn't give a damn, darling!

هاذي قصة

موجودة عندي من أول

انشاء الله تكون مفيدة

تحياتي

فسحة امل
28-01-2010, 05:36 AM
thanks a lot my dear : so sad
Allah save you
you make me so happy
but there is a simple note on your term
(تحياتي) هذه الكلمة قال البعض انها لا تجوز لأننا في الصلاة نقرأ التشهد الأول ونقول التحيات لله , فالتحيات تكون فقط لله ولا يجوز صرفها لغيره
. هذا والله أعلم وياليت لو تتاكد لأني ماسألت شيخ بس كذا جتني ع الإيميل .
مشكور وماقصرت ع الرد ربي يعطيك العافيه .
نأسف ع التاخير بس والله كانت عندي امتحانات وما قدرت ارد .

S..S
29-01-2010, 05:45 PM
أهلا أختي فسحة

بالنسبة لتحياتي

ما عليك أختي في أحاديث تندرج تحتها ثلاث أرباع المسائل الفقهيه

ومنها حديث ( انما الأعمال بالنيات وانما لكل امرىء ما نوى )

تحيتي هنا ليست تحية عبادة وتعظيم واجلال

وانما تحية حب واخاء

تماما كما أحييكي بتحية اللإسلام وهي السلام

ومع اني متأكدة من عدم حرمانيتها

:smile (34):

بس ولا يهمك راح أحاول ما أقولها

تامرين أمر يالغاليه

بالتوفيييييييييييييييق

:small (372):