المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : السلام عليكم.. ممكن مساعدة؟؟

canada girl
31-01-2010, 10:23 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

إخوتي أخواتي في هذا المنتدى المبارك بإذن الله..أنا طالبة ادرس في كندا وهذ اول مرة اروح لبلد اجنبي وادرس في معهد اللغة الانجليزية..قد طلب مني ان اكتب paragraph يتكلم عن مدينة معينة

انا حاولت اكتب بس ما ادري اذا كنت تتبعت الخطوات صح ام لا
سؤالي هو هل استطيع ان اطلب المساعدة ممن عنده القدرة على تصحيح اخطائي يعني انسخ البراكراف على الموقع واللي يقدر يصلحلي اخطائي؟؟bleeeeeaaaaasموعد التسليم بعد يومين:smile (56)::smile (38)::smile (30)::smile (75):

فـيصـل
31-01-2010, 10:32 PM
أكيد بكل تأكيد...ونحن هنا لنساعد

وهذه هي الطريقه السليمه..وليس ان نحل الواجب..وإنما نساعد ونصحح

الله يوفقك

canada girl
01-02-2010, 05:04 AM
السلام عليكم

كيف حالكم ان شالله أهل الجزيرة و العرب كلهم بخير
تحياتي إليكم من كندا:guy face (52):
المطلوب مني أني أجاوب على الاسئلة هذي وبعدين أكتب جمل كاملة واكون منها paragraph

1- What city do you want to visit? I want to visit Jerusalem city.
2- what kind of transportation do you need to get this city? I need to the air transporation
to get this city.
3- What are some resons to get there? Think of a least three resons.(use adjective in your
descriptions)
Reason 1: Because it is a holy city and descent place of the religions.
Reason 2: It is distinguished by a enjoyable nature.
Reason 3: It has a moderate weather
Reason 4: I want to older variety of ideas to this city.
4-List two or three special actvities that you can do in this city.
Activity 1: Prayer in Al-Aqsa masjed.
Activity 2: Take some money to spend it for Jurusalem children.
Activity 3: visit Islamic and Christion monuments in this city.
5- How long do you want to stay in this city? I want to stay in this city till that I visit all sacred places.
6- Are you looking forward to visiting this city?
yes, I looking forward to visiting this city when do the circumstances allow that,
because one of my dreams is travel to Jerusalem

انا جاوبت على الاسئلة بس مادري اللي كتبته صح او غلط و الكلمات اللي باللون الاخضر هذي مطلوب تكون في paragraph ..الله يساعدكم اذا كان فيه غلط لا تبخلوا علي بالمساعدة.

فـيصـل
01-02-2010, 01:06 PM
ما شاء الله عليك...

الحين اكتبيها في شكل فقره

الله يوفقك

وبعدها نشوف

canada girl
02-02-2010, 07:05 AM
السلام عليكم
الله يبارك فيك اخي فيصل والله يارب يخليلك امك ويطول بعمرها.
هذا البراكراف بس الله يخليكم لا تفشلوني اذا كان في اخطاء املائية أو gramar mistaks نبهوني عليها وتراني عندي عقدة من حروف الجر..

Jerusalem city

I want to visit Jerusalem city.I need to transport air to get this city.I want to go Jerusalen city because it is a holy city and descent place of religions,in adition it is distinguished by enjoyble nature and it has a moderate weather,and I want to older variety of ideas to this city.I have three activities I hope to do it in this city, the first activity is the prayer in Al-Aqsaa masjed, and the second is take some money to spend it for Jerusalem children,and next I want to visit Islamic and Christion monuments in this city.I want to stey in this city till that I visit all sared places.I am looking forward to visiting Jerusamem city when do the circumstances allow that,because one of my dreams is travel to Jerusalem city.

انا حاسة انه في اخطاء بس ماني عارفة ايش هي بالضبط :smile (73):
ارجوكم بكرا آخر يوم :smile (38):
ياريت بكرا الساعة 8 بتوقيت كندا القى الرد ..دمتم بسلام وامن وامان

فـيصـل
02-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Jerusalem city

I want to visit Jerusalem city.I need to transport air to get this city.I want to go Jerusalen city because it is a holy city and descent place of religions,in adition it is distinguished by enjoyble nature and it has a moderate weather,and I want to older variety of ideas to this city.I have three activities I hope to do it in this city, the first activity is the prayer in Al-Aqsaa masjed, and the second is take some money to spend it for Jerusalem children,and next I want to visit Islamic and Christion monuments in this city.I want to stey in this city till that I visit all sared places.I am looking forward to visiting Jerusamem city when do the circumstances allow that,because one of my dreams is travel to Jerusalem city.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerusalem city

I want to visit Jerusalem city.I need transport air to get this city.Also,I want to go Jerusalen city ,because it is a holy city and descent place of religions.In addition ,it is distinguished by enjoyble nature ,and it has a moderate weather.Also, I want to older variety of ideas to this city.However,I have three activities I hope to do it in this city. First activity is the prayer in Al-Aqsaa masjed. Second is take some money to spend it for Jerusalem children. Next I want to visit Islamic and Christion monuments in this city as well as to stay in this city till that I visit all sared places.Moreover,I am looking forward to visiting Jerusamem city, when do the circumstances allow that,because one of my dreams is travel to Jerusalem city.

ما شاء الله تبارك الله

البرقرااف جميل جدا كان فيه نقص بيسط جداً في الفواصل

لكن من ناحية القواعد كتابتك جيده واستمري وان شاء الله نشوفك كاتبه رائعه

دعواتك لي

canada girl
02-02-2010, 04:18 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4222/14159515ue7.gif بصراحة ماني عارفة كيف أشكرك بس والله لدعيلك في قيام الليل بسعادة الدنيا والآخرة..
أسال الله ان يزيد هذا المنتدى الراقي رقياً وتقدماً و أن يرزقنا صلاة في المسجد الاقصى عاجلا غير آجل.