المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : R u the 2nd child ?

Hope4Ever
18-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Read the following and tell me ur opinion :

R u the 2nd child ?
Do u feel that u r alittle different?
Smart enough u r .. righ ?! this is what u think but no 1 cares or u can say no 1 notices..
Feel ignored .. feel that u r the miserable member in the family cuz u r the 2nd ..think the 1st has all the love and the last three-quarters and the rest a quarter and nothing left 4 u ..
U think no 1 cares about u .. about ur feelings .. ur happiness..ur sadness..ur being as a human being ..
U always work hard to get the attention of those who u love ..and when they do ..their reaction does not satisfy your real need of perfect love ..
U do all ur duties so weel and sometimes u do theirs too ..trying to say ( hey .. iam here .. thank me plz .. say good work boy ..).. trying ur best 2 b always the best ..but who cares.. no 1 ..
U r always trying 2 b a human being .. 2 b alive .. while they thought u r emotionally dead ..
Being restricted.. stubborn .. determind . hard-working.. quiet .. helpful .. loving .. caring ..bearing the biggest responsibilities ..full of mysterious energy r your obvious characteristics .. but u become overedge when no 1 cares .. when u feel u r nothing..
Do u think u have a complex called ( iam the 2nd child .. why did they do that 2 me ?)
All what is above is scientifically true .. this is what they say in psych books .. and I agree with them upon many points ..
But theaories cant change the truth ..
Whether they list our feelings or not .. we still r the 2nd .. we never care about who will care about us .. we only care about how much we can please them ..
U know something .. I dnot care about what they say , I care about what I feel ..
I know ur feelings .. I appreaciate ur creativity .. I understand .. I care cuz iam a 2nd child 2 ..
Believe me .. u dnot need any 1 .. depend on urself and keeping going on … this is all what I have 2 say 2 u ..
Fight ur feelings and prove that u r the best and always will be .. and when u miss any .. be brave and shout as loud as u can .. I looooooooooooove u alllllll ..

See u friends ,
Written by /
Coolcherry
My regards .

سعودي انجلش
18-12-2004, 03:24 AM
thanks Coolcherry
It is a nice subject
we do thanks for you
and keep on

nosa
18-12-2004, 10:00 PM